Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female My New Roomate: The Vampire With a Sweet Tooth (Longterm vampire polyamory)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
Obato Narumi was originally a struggling girl that has dropped out of college. She's been disowned by her family for not following the tradition of the first born child becoming a doctor and being "defective" for how she's born as a futa. Narumi was evicted from her apartment as well. All of this despair pushed her to the edge. She decided to end it all after getting exceedingly drunk first. Somewhere along the way, she passed out.

Waking up in a windowless bedroom, Narumi woke to a note saying that she was saved and was dead. Confused, she tried to look in a mirror. There was no reflection. She then saw a piece of cake and ate it. She found it very sweet. Exploring what looked like an underground bunker with hardwood flooring and amenities, she eventually found the entrance. The door wasn't locked and easy to open.

The opening caused sunlight to come in, burning Narumi's flesh upon contact. Closing the door while screaming in pain, she realized that she truly was a vampire.

The screaming woke up the other person who was there, a female. She then explained that Narumi was attacked and was brought into the bunker as she had a bad fever and was already cold to the touch. However, she still moved and made noise, which reinforced the girl's decision to bring the vampire to the bunker.

Narumi was processing what she learned but complimented the cake. The girl was surprised as pig's blood was used instead of egg. This in turn surprised the vampire. She also was drawn to the girl, and it wasn't for blood. Also she was perplexed that her previous sorrow was just absent.

The Neonate vampire now has to understand her new life, satiate her need for blood without hurting people, figure out what other food that can use blood, deal with vampire hunters, finding the vampire who turned her, and deal with an unexpected desire to find several female companions to call her own.

I'm not lying about the cake made with blood. Pig's blood has proteins similar to egg whites, therefore it's sometimes used as a replacement in sweet dishes. Worth considering if you are intolerant to egg whites.

I can easily do at least one to three paragraph per post comfortably, more if on a role. I don't do one liners. I don't really do novel sized posts much as doing that burns me out fast. I also try to match my partner in effort. If I don't reply in three days, just give me a DM. It means real life distracted me. Just to earn you, I'm not that heavily focused on details. More quantity over quality of my posts.

I commit to a plot, so never assume that I dropped the plot. I'd let you know if I'm wanting to stop. I ask that you do the same. If taking a break, just notify so I don't worry about you.

I like the responses to be organic, so I'd prefer my partner to be female in real life. No offense guys, but knowing my partner is male is distracting to me.

I prefer doing the plot over DM. Also I'd like to have OoC talk in a seperate DM so the plot isn't lost. I really come up with ideas.

Sex is big, but there's an overall plot. The plan is for there to be character development. Also, not planning on a harem with an endless smut fest. I won't ask for more than at least two girls, but no more than the agreed upon amount.

My kinks here are : Outdoor sex, sexy/slutty outfits, polyamory, public sex, collars, consensual domination and submission, creampies, and cuddling. I'm willing to try things out as I'm open minded. Also can omit some things if not a fan of them.

Limits are no death (undead races are allowed), sexual gore or violence, anything that belongs in the toilet, pregnant sex (pregancy is allowed though), and underage characters.

If you have questions or are interested, send me a DM. Thank you for reading this fully.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom