Mx Female Nudist Camp (NSFW)

SilverInkwell

Planetoid
I'm looking for something a bit different today. If possible, I'm hoping for something a bit more romantic and wholesome, but I certainly wouldn't mind something a bit more lewd if my partner prefers that. I'm looking for submissive partners only, semi-literate length (3-7+ PC lines).

I want to explore a story concept around the setting of a nudist camp, I want our characters to have some kind of relationship before the start of the roleplay regardless of whether or not that's friends with benefits or dating. The trip to the nudist camp could be planned or something spontaneous and impulsive, we could explore how comfortable our characters are being nude in a public setting, doing casual activities, and getting to know each other in new and intimate ways. I'm open to discussing additional ideas and scenarios.

I'd prefer a MxF pairing but I'd be comfortable with MxM or FxF depending on the story we come up with, if you're interested in this idea or my kinks feel free to message me.

Kinks: Hypnosis, mind control, corruption, reality shift, body transformation, breast/cock growth, breast/cock expansion, transformation, tentacles, incest, feet play, tail play, erotic costumes & outfits, small dom x big sub, casual/public nudity, casual/public sex, forced nudity/sex, exhibitionism, stripping, wet clothes, school uniforms, string/sling swimsuits, size difference, multiples breasts/nipples, breast/nipple play, breast/nipple worship, collars, master/slave, master/pet, collars, knotting, exotic cocks, etc.

Discord: silver_phoenix99

e3421a607669acebab410e01e30f07f6.jpg

89082cef093f8d67b97b9e2796ec1fa1.png

Back
Top Bottom