Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡ [NSFW]

ArgentForceOne

Meteorite
Disclaimer:​
This is a work in progress at the moment, I am still setting myself up, so parts will be added in segments. The disclaimer segment will be replaced with a fore note when the journal is in a decent state. Otherwise, I am prioritizing gathering my stuff together and setting up my profile.
Introduction:​
Good day to whoever is reading this. Name's Argent, and there's a few things I think you should know about me before we talk! For one, I'm a college student, so I may be less available at times due to focusing on studies or assignments. Second, I'm not good exactly with doming, at all. Please don't expect me to Dom, as I don't wish to disappoint you with a lackluster performance. Third, please be DIRECT with me. In RP you can be subtle, but with me directly, OOC, I work best without any subtlety. It's more an issue with me not being able to read people well. I frankly have no clue why I work better when it's not aimed at me, but I guess it works. If you can work around these, I will do my best to work with you on making your time with me enjoyable~ I don't have many things I won't do under any circumstance either, ask me for a lot~!
Kink List:​
Note: This list will change as I add things I remember. Taboos will be spoilered for your viewing convenience. Some kinks will be grouped if I have similar opinions.

• Cumflation/Inflation - I love seeing characters get stuffed full, of really whatever~
    Furry[You]xHuman[Me] - Favorite pairing, a fluffy snuggly person giving a lucky human the best night of their lives~
  • Bathroom Play - I have no clue why I like this.
  • Guro - Cannot be Permadeath, otherwise can do brutal depictions.
    War - Don't involve the painter nor his ideas and I can do this.
  • Anything included in site rules. - Obvious reasons.
    Cheating/NTR - Moral issues for me.
    Vomit - Texture issues. Does not apply if it's cum.

Character List:​
I only intend to have 1 gal, but I might add more.
Tonight's Lone Star~
Roleplay List/Status:
Current Avaliability: Setting Up [Limited]
Open Requests:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom