Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any sleep đź’¤ time (switch for switch/top)

devilish

Moon
From pajamas and cuddling to somhiphilia, I love sleep. If you're here, thank you for your curiosity. Though my interest in setting varies from dystopian apocalypse to a college boy's bedroom, I want to write a story that contains heavy elements of this theme. I prefer to play the character getting creeped on but would love to switch it up within the story.

I have a hard time posting my desires publicly and am usually the person to reach out in response to another's post, so if you're considering messaging me to role play, thank you!

I love to top and I love to bottom more, so I'm a switch/sub. I will play any gender against any gender, with a preference for playing transmasculine, nonbinary and women. I typically seek out people who play masculine characters, but I'm curious and open to playing against a woman.

I really love writing and sometimes my posts may get straight to the point but I often have a lot of fun crafting a response that's fulfilling and enjoyable to read.

I would most enjoy a partner who can write a compelling character and whose writing features attention to realism and detail. Bonus points for wit.

I typically write anywhere from 1-6 paragraphs so anyone who falls within that margin will make me happy. I do not care about consistency in length, for me it depends on how fast the plot pace is whether I slap down a scene or meander through a novella. I write in third person, present tense.

While I can be into noncon, I don't like scenarios where my character is hated and abused without care given for their well being. Toxic love is my preferred way of writing abuse.

Otherwise I love fluffy relationships, with lots of angst and conflict elsewhere.

A random collection of themes and settings that tickle me silver (please keep in mind that these are bonus points but not a need):

apocalypse or post apoc
ownership
power struggle
I'm college age/you're middle age
military (I want to play a ciswoman in a male dominated space)
drugged to sleep
siblings
slice of life with a twist
plot progression
watersports
breeding and pregnancy theme
oral fixation: finger, tongue, spit in mouth, etc
humor and persuasion
photos
chastity (for my character)

I don't like anime, cartoon furries, or canon characters. I love humanoids with realistic proportions, like humans, tielfings, giant lizard men (love you Graxxt), etc.

I think that's all for now, I'll bump as I update. By now you've probably gathered that I'm a little particular, and if you're still interested you must be just as peculiar, so I look forward to hearing from you as I'm sure we'll have a lot of horny fun together. If not then I thank you for your intrigue regardless and I hope you have a lovely day.

Back
Top Bottom