Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Looking for Non-Human Females and Futas (Robots, Aliens, Furries, Ferals, Etc.)

Epiccommando

Super-Earth
Hello everyone! I'm Epiccommando. I've been roleplaying for several years now, primarily on Guilty Pleasures Roleplaying (GPR) when it was still active.

I like to think I have a good grasp of grammar and I try my best to spell as well as possible. I'll typically try to write up at least 2-3 meaty paragraphs per reply unless a certain situation doesn't allow for it. If I'm unable to write up what I feel is a well-formulated reply, I'll let you know OOC beforehand.

***I try and reply AT THE ABSOLUTE LEAST (if I'm extremely busy) around once a week.***
I will always try and notify partners if I'm busy or taking time away for some reason.

I have many roleplay plots but feel free to tweak them and add your own ideas if you like, I'm pretty flexible about it.
If you're interested hit me up, I'd love to see what great and filthy ideas we can come up with! I look forward to roleplaying with you all!

UPDATE:
I've returned from a long hiatus so I've cut many of my old plots, only keeping ones I'm really interested in still. I apologize for how short this thread has become, but it's easier for me to manage at the moment.

Things I don't like to include in roleplays:
Non-Con/Dub-Con
Scat

*NOTE*

This thread is a WIP. I am planning on adding more 1x1 stories soon.​

The Test Subject:
Basic Info: Human Male, Robot Females, Multiple Females, Heavy Character Customization, Fem-dom?

This roleplay revolves around my character signing up to test a new line of robotic products. However, he doesn't realize that he's actually signed up to test out a line of new sex-bots! I'd like to have there be at least 3 robots of various types. I want to let my partner decide what those robots look like and what specialties they have. I'd like this to be a sort of fem-dom style story where he's locked into rooms with these bots and must undergo the tests and training with them, with the bots taking the lead. They'll fuck him till he can't perform anymore, over and over! Who knows? Maybe the bots have pleasure sensors too and will enjoy playing with their first human?

Man's Best (Girl)Friend:
Basic Info: Human Male, Feral Female, Human x Feral Relationship, Public Sex, Heat?

A fairly basic plot about a man and his very horny, possessive, and needy canine companion. Maybe she was raised for bestiality movies and since adopting her, she still enjoys sex. Maybe she goes into heat and needs her human master's help. Maybe she just really loves her human master's cock!

The K9 Officer:
Basic Info: Human Male, Anthro/Furry Female (Possible Shapeshifter), Human x Anthro, Relationship or Casual Sex, Public Sex, Heat?

This roleplay focuses on the relationship between a human-male police officer and his anthro/furry female police K9 (Could be a shapeshifter who can turn into a feral as well. This is definitely preferred). The story will progress and their relationship will get more and more heated and eventually lead to a fun, sex-filled job for both of them. Or perhaps you would rather just quickly jump into the sex? Maybe the K9 is experiencing heat and turns to her human partner for help. Maybe it becomes something of a casual-sex relationship between the two of them?

The Knight And The Mare:
Basic Info: Human Male, Anthro OR Feral Female (Possible Shapeshifter), Relationship or Casual Sex, Public Sex, Heat?

The plot for this fantasy style roleplay is fairly simple and will revolve around the adventures and the developing relationship between a knight and his female horse. The horse (Your Character) can be either a feral mare or an anthro/female or futa horse character if you wish. Alternatively, you could also play a shapeshifter who can transition between a feral and anthro/furry form. Either way, the Knight will go on various quests for his king to take care of things around the kingdom, such as dealing with bandits, raids by humans or other creatures, or even slaying monsters. While on these quests our characters will grow closer, and their urges lead them to make love, which then becomes a fairly regular occurrence as their relationship becomes more and more intense.

Fallout: It's a Wild Sexual Wasteland!: (Male-Oriented Version)
Basic Info: Fallout, Human Male, Bestiality, Feral Females?, Human Females, Monster Females, Furry/Anthro Females, Furry/Anthro Futa (Dickgirl)?

Basically, this is the reverse of the Wasteland Whore roleplay where MC (a guy) explores the wastes and tries to survive, but the radiation has not only changed many of the animals and once-human beings, but the females of the wasteland (human, ghouls, and creatures (some anthros) are constantly in heat and needing some cock! He'll encounter many of the same creatures and types of "enemies" as the Wasteland Whore would, but instead, they would be extremely horny female versions. [I would absolutely LOVE to do this roleplay, so please if interested let me know!]

Furry Safari Adventure:

Basic Info: Human Male, Furry/Anthro Females, Feral Females?, Furry/Anthro Futa (Dickgirl)?, Harem, Multiple Females, Reverse-Gangbang?, Group-Sex?

This roleplay revolves around the male character (MC), who goes on a safari in Africa and ends up getting separated from his group. As he tries to find his way back to civilization, he has a number of encounters with horny female furry wildlife (as it is mating season). He can come across and engage with furry lionesses, female gazelles, elephants, crocodiles, panthers, cheetahs, water buffalo, hippos, hyenas, giraffes, and other furries of African wildlife animals you can think of, possibly including a snake one as well? It should be a lot of fun!

From Nordic Warrior to Lowly Slave:
Basic Info: Sole Male, 1-3 Females/Futas, Non-human (Monster/Beast (Mythology-based creatures encouraged)) females, Bestiality(Human male x female/futa ferals), Large Females, Impregnation?, Pregnancy?, etc.

Torsten, a renowned Viking/Nordic warrior from a nearby village was captured by a warband of beast-women who made a deal with the village, trading MC for a promise that they'd be spared of any further attacks. MC wakes up back in the warband's camp and finds himself chained to the wall in a tent or cage. He is let out of his binds by a beast-woman who tells him that if he runs, not only will he be killed, but also the village will be destroyed. He is made to do whatever tasks the beast-women give him, including physical labor, serving them meals, cleaning, feeding their animals, and sexual tasks. Unbeknownst to MC, the beast-women have found favor in him, and hope that such a strong and capable warrior would be useful in rebuilding the warband to its full size, impregnating the beast-women in order to expand the tribe. The beast-women(futas anyways) often enjoy fucking feral animals, their horses, cattle, sheep, goats, almost all of their livestock. They even train animals for sexual uses. Eventually, once he's gained their liking even more, MC will be allowed to not only join the beast-women in fucking their animals but be allowed to fuck the animals as he wishes. The longer the roleplay goes on, the more character development goes on, possible romance might develop, or simply MC begins impregnating the beast-women in order to help expand the tribe. He's slowly brainwashed into being an obedient servant for the tribe, that eventually he'll not even want to leave.

Alien Women...Can Be Very Sexy!:
Basic Info: Aliens, Human Male, Alien Females (Futas?), Multiple Females/Futas, Impregnation/Pregnancy?, Sci-Fi, Romance?

My character is a male explorer who ventures out into space and is tasked with finding alien life, interacting with them, and documenting said interactions and report them back to Earth for scientists to study. My roleplay partner (you) would play a wide variety of female (and futa?) aliens, who are more than happy to show this young stud of an explorer about their biology and anatomy if you know what I'm saying. Basically, he will go from planet to planet, encounter various female aliens who end up having sex with him (this can be presented many ways through the plot, like some being super slutty, some being shyer, some being more aggressive and dominate, etc.) Some aliens might even choose to accompany him on his ship during his journey, and would serve as 'nighttime companions' for him should feel the need, but he lets them roam freely around the ship, as he isn't cruel and wouldn't lock them in cages or rooms unless they're hostile towards one another. Feel free to source images for different characters or even make your own, whichever you like best. Overall, have fun and be as creative as you like with your characters and how they look and act. Variety and creativity are never bad things!

Back
Top Bottom