Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Non-con RPs: Monsters and Bad Ends [UPDATED]

Selan

Monster-Loving Brat
Hiya! I'm Selan, and I'm looking for some long-term RP partners.
I'd prefer you to be 20+ and able to post at least 3 paragraphs. Please reply at least once a day or so, and I will do the same for you.

This thread is for my current craving of Non-con pairings.
I would like you to play a toxic or abusive dominant against my submissive female character. Control and power play will be the key themes in place here. There can be romance but it's not essential, because any relationship between our characters will be a pretty twisted one.

Ideally I'm looking for a dark fantasy setting with vicious monsters or ambitious conquerors.
Favourite kinks: BDSM, monsters, breeding, slavery, petplay, interracial, romance, mind control, hair-pulling, abuse, blackmail, humiliation, choking, breastplay, oral/anal.

If you want to play a monster, then my favourites are the beastly kind: minotaurs, orcs, trolls, demons, lizard men, werewolves - you get the picture.

I've listed some plot ideas below, but you have any dark ideas of your own involving Non-con, then hit me up and we can chat about them.
Remember, bad ends = <333
Hope to hear from some of you soon!

MC is the powerful queen of a matriarchal empire. YC is an ambitious conqueror with a background as a military commander who intends to take over the entire nation with the armies at his disposal. I will be playing multiple members of the royal family, including the queen, her daughters and some of their cousins too. Each royal is military-trained and controls a different city or stronghold of the empire. YC will use his skills as a military commander to take over every city one by one, enslaving each of the royals as he continues his invasion, gaining more and more power until he finally reaches the queen at the capital city to decide the fate of the empitre. Each of the royals has different strengths and weaknesses. Some of them can be manipulated against each other, some can be negotiated with to some extent, some are too strong to take down without dirty tricks, but all of them can be defeated one way or another. It's up to you to decide how to take them down, become the ruler of a new empire, and turn the powerful royal family into your personal sex slaves.

MC is an unwitting treasure hunter who enters the Labyrinth of the Minotaur, drawn by the glamorous stories of gold and riches beyond her wildest dreams. YC is the fearsome minotaur which dwells within the labyrinth, killing any man who dares set foot within. When they encounter one another, MC is outmatched and defeated. As she is the first woman to set foot within the labyrinth for centuries, YC stops short of killing her. Instead, he takes her down into the lower reaches of the labyrinth, where lie the Breeding Grounds of a small community of minotaurs. Due to the lack of females, their numbers are dwindling and they are close to becoming extinct. To ensure the survival of their race, the minotaurs take a strong interest in MC, intending to impregnate her and bear their children for the rest of her life.

A pair of Elven sisters of noble birth are travelling on the road at night when their carriage takes a detour into orc territory. They are attacked by a gang of orcs, their guards are killed, and the sisters are taken into captivity as sex slaves for the orcs. They are sold off to another orc tribe, where the chieftain takes a liking to them and intends to make them his wives. I will be playing the Elven sisters, who will have a rivalry going on with each other. You will be playing any number of orcs, with a potential main character as the chieftain.

In this setting, demons have taken over the world as the dominant race in society, whilst humans are deemed inferior and forced to serve them as slaves. Human males are executed indiscriminately once they cease to be useful. Women are either enslaved to a demon Master and kept under his protection, or their bodies are declared to be freely used for sex by the public. MC is a human survivor of the demon takeover who is caught trying to escape, and YC is her new demon Master who purchases her at the slave market. You can also play any number of demons involved with her.

MC is a mercenary returning from a job when she has to make a detour through the local swamp. In the fading light, she ends up going deeper and deeper into the swamp until she is ambushed by the lizard men who reside within their territory here. She is captured by them and impregnated to birth their young, whilst being humiliated and used as a plaything for them. You may play any number of lizard men. MC may also have dragon heritage in her blood to make her more desirable and compatible to the lizard men. BDSM and petplay would be appreciated here.

MC is a traveller who gets lost in the woods at night, going off the beaten path. Unfortunately, it's a full moon, and werewolves are active in this area. She is attacked by a werewolf who catches her scent, is captured, and then taken back to the main pack where the alpha takes an interest in her. You play the alpha and as many werewolves as you like. Potential to have multiple packs involved and other alpha wolves who are attracted to MC, depending on how the story unfolds.

It's the familiar story of a band of rebels fighting for their freedom against a tyrannical dictator and his oppressive empire. But this time, the rebels suffer an overwhelming defeat and are at the complete mercy of the tyrant. His power is overwhelming, and it's important that he makes an example of those who try to resist him. I will play multiple female rebels, who are all trained in combat and refuse to go down without a fight. YC is the all-powerful tyrant with almost anything at his disposal. This is a plotline where you can actually godmod against me and it will be completely in character.

At the edge of civilisation exists a certain farm, where women are kept as livestock and treated like animals. These women are a rare breed, however, because they are born with a unique variety of high magical power within their body, though they cannot manifest it physically. To ensure that such magic can be controlled and used appropriately, the women are imprisoned within the farm once they come of age, then impregnated and forced to give birth. Their breasts are then thoroughly milked, and the magically-rich milk is collected for military use. MC is a new adult woman brought to the farm for the first time after being lured out of hiding. You may control her handler and any number of farmhands working with the women. Willing to play multiple women.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom