Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ - ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต & ๐˜ค๐˜บ๐˜น | ๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’

cyx.

๐˜ญ'๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ
Staff member

5Bw8gP7.png

d r x b e l l w r i g h tx & xc y x
will include NSFW images or links.
x o x

"You're sure this is the area?" Raya asked lowly as they approached an abandoned street. Abandoned car frames littered the once residential street that had long been taken over by nature; the remaining frames were all that hadn't been salvaged from scavengers looking for anything and everything they could reuse in the new world. Houses laid in ruin, abandoned and barely standing from their lack of upkeep and the elements slowly wearing them down. Remnants of the world before them attempted to cling to everything that the young woman's hazel eyes scanned, but it was all she had ever known.

Frankie, her boyfriend of nearly six years, shuffled in front of her as they walked down the street, speeding up his pace. "Yeah, Dad said the cache was in one of these houses. Should be easy to find." The brunette could tell he was nervous about something; and in hindsight, she would've been able to pinpoint exactly why. But now, as they traversed new territory, Raya assumed it was just because of the predicament they had been put in because of his father.

Retrieval duty. To find a cache of food and fuel that had been left for them by one of the other settlements as payment for a recent favour. Raya hadn't been happy about the task, but it was one of the better ways to try and get into the Mayor's good graces - he had never seemed to like her, even after six years of being with his son. The rebellious woman was hoping that this was her foot in the door, at the very least.

"Look - I think that's the banner dad mentioned." Frankie pointed towards a dirty, but bright, yellow flag that had seen better days. It was attached to a railing that was nearly collapsing, attached to an equally-looking worse for wear house. The man glanced towards his girlfriend, and uncharacteristically took her hand within his as he began to lead the way towards it. His hand was smooth, free of scars or callouses, not having had to work a day in his life; Raya's was maimed with tattoos and scars, stories of her past outside the safe haven she had eventually found, but Frankie didn't seem to mind. His thumb happily caressed the back of her hand, ignoring the lifted scars as his thumb pad passed them.

"I don't know about this, Frank.. I've got a bad feeling." Every instinct in her body was telling her to stop, to lock her legs, to force her hand from her companion's grip. But her blinded-by-love heart refused to let her gut determine her actions. Even as the words left her mouth, her legs continued shuffling forward. Those hazel eyes scouted around them, looking for any sign of movement; and if she had happened to glance around a few moments before, she would have seen the curtain in the dirty window shift. Unfortunately for her, by the time her eyes glazed over the glass, the curtain had been dropped and was at a stand still once more.

Frankie's rubbing thumb attempted to put the young woman at ease, but he said nothing else, fearing that if he attempted to, the shakiness in his voice would give away that he had an idea of why she felt so uneasy. He lead the way up the stairs, and Raya instantly realized that they had been reinforced; everything around them was falling apart, but the path to the front door of the house had been secured and redone. Raya lifted her combat boot, and she tested the fresh wood planks, pulling her hand from Frankie's grasp as he focused on getting the door open. Her boot shifted to the clearly older pieces of wood and pressed against them, and they whined immediately under the pressure. "This is a bad idea-"

Frankie pried the door open, shouldering it as it resisted for a moment, interrupting Raya's warning. He glanced over his shoulder at her with a wide smile, proud of his entry, and waved her in before him. Another red flag, but Raya blindly trusted him, and allowed him to usher her inside the dark and dingy house.

Inside, it looked like everything else in the area; abandoned, and vacant. The wooden floor was covered in dirt, paper parchments, and broken down garbage piles from years ago. Raya stepped through the front hall and into the living room, and her eyes scoured the darkened room. All the furniture was covered in blankets; a couch was pressed against the window, and in front of it was a coffee table that almost matched the couch's length. Her eyes glanced over what looked like a box of supplies, but she remained where she was, continuing to take in her surroundings. Frankie wasn't as patient.

He moved past her, and he opened the crate. Frankie was careless in his movements, making quite a bit of noise, and it made the hair on the back of Raya's neck stand on end. She gripped the hilt of her machete as her anxiety rose, and she took a small step backwards towards the archway she had walked through. Only, her back slammed into something that hadn't been there - or, more accurately, someone.

Connor watched two green figures walk down the dilapidated street filled with ruins of the past, he switched the night vision off. The girl was on the right, and she seemed, it took him a moment to think of a word. Hot, smoking, beaut. All of those could apply, but there was something else about her that Connor noticed, he picked up the walkie-talkie and whispered into it.

"Grizzly, this is Condor. I see the bunnies. The hottie looks fresh. Condor over." She did, she looked fresher than any other girl Connor any met in this wasteland. She also felt weirdly confident even if she looked scared. Fear was nothing to be ashamed of in Connor's book. Fear kept you alive, but he could see that she knew how to handle herself. He felt a tingling sensation around his core. He liked his girls with spirit skills and some muscle. The guy next to her in contrast filled him with white hot anger. He looked like a shmuck. Connor saw some books, they were called Dictionaries back in the military camp. He did not read a lot of them, but it seemed that the guy should have been used as one of the examples for the word shmuck in one of those dictionaries.

"She is the mayor's son's fiance. She is part of the deal for your morale boost. However, don't go too greedy too fast. And leave something for me." The radio responded with a rough, husky voice. "Grizzly over."

"Sure,"
Connor muttered to himself, trying to contain the vicious grin on his face. This was his R'n'R, morale boost as they called it. The leadership demanded strict adherence to the code from all the recruits, in exchange for food, weapons, training, and of course fraternity. But from time to time, they would assign a morale boost. Allowance to go all out. Of course, they had women in the camp for the soldiers to relieve themselves, but frankly speaking, they were often overused and Connor always thought that they should be rotated quite a bit more regularly. But this one. The girl who had to spend at least a few years in relative comfort. Relative to other inhabitants of this wasteland. He would gladly tap dat ass.

Connor checked his weapons. Two pistols, an antiquated but still held in its shape M4 rifle, knife and a first aid kit. Just like he was trained back in the "farm" he remembered the voice of his mentor Gustav callsign Grizzly.

The reason behind the whole cloak and dagger was to make sure they were not ambushed. There was always a risk that one of the settlements would try to revolt against the iron grip that the Military Compound exerted on the entire region. But in Connor's eyes, this was all fair. They were the strongest, and trained, they kept their weapons in check. And they kept themselves in check. They did not even rotate their whores all that often. Making sure they got every last bit of use from the ones they already had. And they traded fairly. Never stole. Their prices might have been steep, but they never took something without agreement.

Connor was indoctrinated from the age of ten in the way of the Military Compound, and by now "Might is Right" was his religion, his way of thinking. There was nothing else more important than that.

Young men continued to follow the "bunnies". It was unclear to him if the man knew what was going to happen to his girl or not. He was told that the Mayor of Safe Haven knew and made all the arrangements. This however only made Connor's blood boil with excitement. He did not even know which outcome he would prefer. To see the girl's face when she realised that her boyfriend was the one who sold her. Or seeing the face of the boyfriend when he realised what his dad did. It was almost impossible to keep the devilish smile on his face. The young soldier felt his cock shift in his military trousers as he followed the couple up the stairs.

Finally, he eased into the large room where the "trade" was supposed to happen without as much as a whisper or he stepped into the room without a single whisper or rustle.

"Hey sweettits," Connor said when he felt Raya collide with him. His left arm already wrapped around her waist and grabbed her right arm, which was gripping the hilt of a machete. He squeezed her hand with force, making it impossible for her to pull the blade out. Making her think that he could shatter her hand, and then he raised his right arm, with a pistol in it pointed at Frankie. "I'm not going to kill you," Connor spoke over the brunette's head. "This is the deal as agreed, favour and this girl for a night," Connor announced. "As long as you don't do anything stupid, the supplies and lives are all yours." His voice was calm, just like he was trained. Speak slowly, evenly, and calmly. Even as the hurricane of want and lust was raging inside of him.

If he felt Raya try to move or squirm away, he would force her back into his body and squeeze her hand even harder, leaving red marks where his nails would dig into her skin. And then he asked almost casually. "What did you do to get the girl this hot? Her bod is so fucking tight." He was genuinely curious, how did the looser like that get her? "Or did she just try to get closer to your daddy?" And then he turned all his attention to the girl in his embrace. "You will release the blade now." He told her. He did not want to threaten her, not yet at least. He wanted to see when would she start to comply.

Frankie froze. The conversations that he had with his dad all made sense. Part of him always knew that this was a possibility, he knew that his dad forced individuals to sacrifice in the name of safety for many. He just always imagined that he would not make him make sacrifices.

"And if the worst happens. Remember this son. Raped woman, she will always seek protection." His father pressed his index finger into his chest for emphasis. "Your protection. Yes, they are harmed, but women like that will be loyal beyond imagination." He shared a piece of his wisdom.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." Each word contained more and more panic, the pitch was higher with every iteration. His eyes met with Raya. "I did not know. I swear."

"You can take the supplies now." Connor ignored the sniffling. "Or you can wait in the corner." And then he barked. "NOW." His entire shook and reverberated into Raya's.

There was no time to react to the insulting greeting that had been said to her as Raya went to turn to face the man that stood in her way, but his gripped hand prevented her from moving too far. Immediately, she attempted to pull her arm from his grasp, and her grip on the hilt of her machete tightened. As the man's grip increased, she growled with pain, eyes briefly slamming closed as she attempted to ignore it and persist in order to free her weapon. Unfortunately, he was much stronger than her, even with her years of being in the thick of things under her belt. And then she saw him withdraw a pistol, and he pointed it directly at her boyfriend. Her struggling momentarily pasued, and for the first time since the man had appeared, genuine fear took hold of her expression. At least, until she heard the next set of words that strung out of the myster man's mouth.

Immediately, her fear faded into disbelief, and then anger. "What the fuck!?" she asked, her eyes glaring towards Frankie. "For the night!?" she repeated, bewildered and aggitated, a new sense of purpose behind her attempts at struggling against the man behind her.

With her movements useless, it rose her frustration, but she had little time to react to the emotions rising within her as the man's grip grew more aggressive. It pissed her off that he seemed so unphased by her attempt to pry herself from his grip, and he only had a minor shift in reaction to dig his nails into her to ensure his grip remained. The way he spoke about her like she wasn't even there only fueled the fire inside of her, and she was about to lift her boot and kick back against his shin when he finally addressed her. "The fuck I will-" she refused his command, even though it felt like he was about to snap her wrist in half. "Let me go, you prick! I'm not some piece of fucking meat you can just trade for a few bottles of gas and some rations!"

As Frankie began to curse, Raya's hazel eyes whipped to him, and she glared as though she could strangle him with just the glance. "Oh, fuck you! Didn't know my fucking ass! This is what your dad does, huh - this is why we've been losing women, isn't it?" she barked back, and instead of trying to fight the man behind her, she lunged forward; uselessly, considering she was still being restrained, but her anger had shifted immensely from the man behind her to her boyfriend. To the man she was supposed to be able to unconditionally trust and love.

Frankie looked to her apologetically, and it was obvious his body was shaking with adrenaline as the order was barked. He lurched forward towards the crate and gripped the handles, hoisting it off the table to carry back towards the corner of the room with him. He dropped it at his feet, and leaned uncomfortably against the wall, his arms unsure of what to do with themselves as he freed his hands up. "Look - j-just go easy on her, okay? This.. this wasn't supposed to happen like this.." his voice was low, and he spoke without an ounce of confidence as his arms came to cross over his chest. His fingers dug into his biceps through the jacket he wore, and his eyes wavered back to Raya's angry and betrayed expression. It was almost enough to make his eyes water with regret, but he managed to stifle the tears - for now. "I'm sorry, Ray.. I really am.."

Raya spit towards Frankie - luckily due to the space between them, the saliva fell short from actually hitting its mark, but the gesture struck him the same way as though it had. Her hand had released the machete, but it was now clenched into a fist, and she was actively trying to get out of her restraint.. but not to just escape the assailant behind her. But to drive her fist into Frankie's face. "Fuck you! Fuck you and your sleazy father! You knew he didn't like me - you knew he was looking for a way to get rid of me!" In her rage, she finally lifted her foot and slammed it back against the man holding her, trying to hit against his knee cap, but she fell short a few inches and her boot struck the man's shin instead. She attempted to weasel herself out of his grasp, but she had a feeling his training was far beyond what she was used to dealing with. That didn't stop her from attempting, however; even if in the end, she'd only end up exerting herself of precious energy.

"Raya, just stop! H-he's gonna hurt you if you don't just quit.."

Connor chuckled, and then the chuckle turned into short but honest laughter. The vibrations from the lungs pushed into Raya. "Shh Relax." He whispered into her ear conspiratorially. As if they were buddies as if he was not going to rape her in a few short moments. Right now Connor saw an opportunity to have a very wicked foreplay. He holstered his gun away. "Just stop?" Connor asked Frankie. "No promises, no threats. You are a mayor's sun, surely you can make an offer that I would consider instead ofโ€ฆ" He paused, his now free hand landed with a slap on Raya's crotch and his fingers dug into her mound even through the thick fabric that she wore. "โ€ฆinstead of fucking this cunt in front of you." Connor continued, he pushed his thick fingers between her thighs. "Or your daddy does not allow you to own anything for yourself." He yanked the hand on her crotch up and then down and tilted his head to the side, touching the skin behind her ear with his wide, rough, and a little dry tongue. It did not stop him from demonstratively dragging it down her skin, across her neck tattoo, and then he whispered to her again. He did not need to whisper. He did not care what would Frankie hear or not. But it was fun. And Connor liked some fun.

"Ouch." He said without any emotion, he did not even move his leg. "I like how feisty you are."

"I think, you were fucked long before you met me hottits. I'm just here to set it in the stone"
Connor said behind her and released her crotch. Whenever he felt a moment of confusion he would grab the machete by the handle yank it out of the sheath and hurl it behind him towards the stairs. The series of clangs and clicks echoed from the staircase for a few seconds, and everyone paused to wait for the blade to descend innevitably.

He fought an urge to pull his knife out and start cutting Raya's clothes right there, but the old man Grizzly was right. Don't get too greedy too quickly. By now Raya would feel his arousal with her ass, his cock was pushing its way through his military pants. He did not even notice as he slowly tensed and relaxed his hips, making his shaft rub against her ass.

"Hottis." Connor addressed her again, he swallowed a few times to wet his mouth and turned Raya towards Frankie. "Are you going to listen to you, man? Your future husband, and go with all this willingly." Connor asked loudly and then added in a whisper. "Boring." And continued loudly again. "Or do you want to do it properly?"

Frankie pushed himself into the wall. He looked like he was trying to disappear. All this time his mind was racing through everything he owned, that he could realistically offer to the man. But it was all his dad's. The vehicle, which did not really work, and needed a new carburettor, all the weapons belonged to the "community", or his dad really. "I don't know, please" As Frankie spoke he was rubbing his biceps with his hands, and his nails were now black from all the leather that he scraped with them from his jacket.

"I get it. She is the only thing you have, that was supposed to be yours. Daddy fixed it." He laughed again, right above Raya's ear, and then he released her and shoved her forward and on the ground with brutal force. And then he pulled his knife. "Undress. Or I will undress you." He told her, bending to his knees, ready to pounce any moment. His tongue moved across his dry bottom lip accentuating the smile of a predator who found his favourite type of prey. "You should really listen to your future husband. He is the only one who would take you after I'm done with you."

Frankie's voice cracked with desperation. "Please. Shit, Raya. Please, don't do anything stupid. I love you. I'll be with you. Whatever happens to you tonight." His body betrayed his distress as he unconsciously sank into a crouch, eyes fixed on Raya. He knew how proud his girlfriend was, and at this very moment, he was afraid that this would end her. "Please." He begged.

Connor extended his arm and motioned for Raya to make the first move scowling at her.​

It was vile; whoever this man behind her was had no regard for what he was doing, and Raya was torn between who out of the two of them would receive more of her wrath. The way Conner groped and put his hands on her, like he owned her, was beginning to take the lead on her radar for earning her attention more when it came to where to place her rage. Her thighs had squeezed together, attempting to keep his hand from pressing further into the thick fabric of her pants - a pair of tactical militia pants she had looted a while ago. His grip was intensely stronger than that of a regular guy, though, and she felt his fingers even through the material. That was her first clue that whoever they were dealing with was proficient. He wasn't just some survivor scumbag.

As she was redirected to face Frankie's pathetic wallowing, Raya struggled once more, her angry breaths heaving her chest within her ratted up cropped tee. She was breathing through her mouth now, through clenched teeth, as she was given her two options. She didn't have time to answer the question, although she had a small feeling it had been a rhetorical question to begin with. Men like him, they didn't care about the answers - they were going to do what they wanted regardless, and Raya had no means to try and defend herself against him beyond what her own body was capable of. And as much as she liked to boast about being strong and independent, there were certain things that even she knew she wasn't capable of doing. Taking on a dude that was clearly trained in physical combat wasn't within her skillset, and her wrist still ached from where he had been gripping. The amount of strength he had in his one arm was more than both of hers combined.

Like he was able to read her mind, he thrust her forward, sending her toppling to the floor in a heap. As soon as her arms caught her from crashing face first to the dirty and flattened carpet, Raya was quick to turn herself, and she looked as though she was going to attempt to scramble to her feet, with her dominant hand clenched and cocked back. But the sight that she met as she turned flattened her back down onto her ass as she came face to face with Conner's knife. Her eyes narrowed into a glare, and her jaw set as her rage boiled over. "Fuck you." As Frankie's voice erupted behind her, she glanced over her shoulder, giving him a clear view of her middle finger as her left eye caught sight of him. "And fuck you too!" The pure audacity he had to tell her not to do anything stupid; that he loved her and would still be with her no matter what happened. She had half a mind to comply with whatever the asshole in front of her wanted just to rub Frankie's nose in the situation he had brewed up.

Sucking in a deep breath, Raya held it in her lungs as she straightened in her seated position on the floor. Slowly, her hands raised to the straps of the bag that was over her back, and she pulled the straps from her shoulders, tossing the bag away. Carefully, she pulled her legs up underneath herself, making it seem as though she were getting into a better position to finally comply better. Only, as she began to lift the tattered and holey cropped tee from her torso, her legs shifted underneath her once more, moving so that she could force up onto her feet easier when the opportunity presented itself. Raya lifted the shirt over her head and exposed the black cotton bra that clung to her breasts. She bundled up the material within her hands, making it seem like she was going to toss it. She even nonchalantly glanced towards where she had thrown her bag, making it look like she was going to aim to throw it in the same direction. Only, once she felt that Conner's guard was remotely dropped, she pushed up on her boots and lunged towards him, her shirt still clutched within her hands.

Raya wrapped the bundle of cotton around his knife, attempting to either knock it from his hand or at least subdue it, as she tackled into him. Raya knew she only had a small window to try and get the upper hand over him, and as she straddled his waist, she wrestled his right arm down to the floor with the shirt still wrapped around the knife and his hand, and then raised her right fist. She cranked it back and sent it forward, hoping to connect with the sweet spot on his jaw; it was a lousy attempt to knock him out, given how her adrenaline was forcing her hand to shake within its strike, but it was the only option she had to try and get out of the situation she'd been walked into.​

Connor smiled, he showed his surprisingly white, or at least brighter than what Raya saw teeth. He felt the hair on the back of his neck rise, years of training and sparring taught him to expect the attack, the way she moved did not look like she succumbed to his will, yet. But he decided not to act, instead allowing her to go with whatever hair-brained idea her pretty head could think of. The scowl on his face was eager, his jaw was working as if it was savouring some invisible treat, as he watched her undo the straps and remove her top. Even in dim light, Connor could see her nipple perk through a thin cotton bra. He wished it was white, or see-through, like in those magazines of old times. "Here here," Connor said he could not have guessed exactly what she planned to do, but he chuckled. "Spicy." That was all he said before she slammed her entire body into his.

His training and strength could not fight against physics. Her entire weight smashed into his body, and he felt the world tilt ninety degrees as they fell on the ground. He exhaled loudly, and then he muttered a single "Hm," When he saw her shirt wrapped around his knife and her attempt to arm wrestle the knife. Next, he felt the pain in his chin. She was not strong enough to knock him out, but she broke the skin, painting her fist red, and maybe bruising her own fist. "Shit girl. I'm hard." He said and saw her raise her fist again. Instead of defending him with his left hand he grabbed her tit, his eyes as if he got the present he was praying for, with pure delight, and squeezed her breast hard. His fingers dug into her flesh through the thin fabric and when her fist connected with his face again he shifted it a little, to avoid another punch into his chin. He was strong, but he hot head, but not that reckless. Instead of defending him, he only squeezed her breast harder. "YES" He shouted at her. And she punched his face again. "YES." He dared to laugh in her face, with his mouth wide open and his teeth painted with his blood.

He released her tit, and yanked the bra by the underband, exposing her breast to him. He used the moment of her shock, or maybe rage and grabbed her hand before she could punch him again. The other hand released the knife, but before she could grab the blade, he took her wrist and squeezed it hard. With both of her hands in his, he moved them apart, splaying her, and forcing her to lean down towards him. His cheeks slowly bulged as he collected spit in his mouth and then spat on her face the mixture of saliva and blood, and whispere. "The knife is just there, still in your t-shirt. If your boyfriend stops whining for a second, he could just run for it and take it." Connor said with palpable honey glee in his voice. "I'm going to rape you in front of your boyfriend." He spoke louder. As if he was goading Frankie, but he did not care. He was goading Raya. "What's your name? I'm Connor. I'd love to know the name of the girl I'm going to claim." He heard her name already, it was Raya. But he wanted her to say it.

And then he forced her hands behind her back, she fought him, but it did not stop him from pushing them and folding them together and then leaving them pinned to her back with just one hand. He did not break eye contact for a second as he did it and pushed her down towards him. His teeth locked around her areolas, he pushed some more spit and blood against her nipple and licked it as he tugged it with his teeth. And with his now free right hand, he grabbed the knife. Too late Frankie. He thought, he wanted to announce it, but he was too busy licking and sucking her nipple at this point. Raya would feel the ridges of the saw-side of the blade line up against her backbone as he moved it towards the waistline of her pants. Tactical pants, ones that took more than a year to find and a lot of luck to be even remotely her size. They started slicing through thick fabric, not without effort. And when she tried to squirm out of his grip he simply bit her areola harder and roared.

The ridges on the knife were not enough to pierce the skin deep, but they were leaving long lines of scratches across her lower back as he was sawing through her pants. And Connor felt fucking ecstatic. Fresh girl for him to fuck, and he could swear, her fucking nipple just got hard. "I think you start to like it." He commented.

What could possibly be more infuriating and embarrassing than to have some prick you didn't know grab your tit? Have your fiance ten feet away, and unwilling to lift a finger to help you through it. Raya could hear his pathetic pleas from the corner for her to cease her punches even after Conner had taken a firm grip of her breast through the thin material of her bralette, but there was no chance in hell that she was going to let up now - even if she wanted to, the rage that was boiling over inside of her would have never let it happen. Everything about the asshole below her was setting off every trigger in her body; the way he looked at her, the smug air about him and the expressions he wore.. how he thought he could just do whatever he wanted. It all made the young woman see red, and even though she was sure if she continued the assault against his face she'd break her own hand before she broke his nose, she couldn't come to terms with stopping on her own.

Every call out in apparent pleasure or glee only pissed her off more, and she swung harder into his face, painting both of their skin red with his blood. Within her rhythm of fury, she hadn't seen his shift to grab her bra however, and feeling the material jerk up above her breasts was enough to set her off even more. She squirmed, about to hammer her hand down against his face once more, when he finally took matters into his own hands and grabbed her fist before she could land another blow. A string of curses and protests left her lips one after another as she attempted to force her hand from his grip, but it was pointless and an exertion of energy she didn't have to spare. He made it clear that he was strong enough to do what he wanted as he lowered her down against him, both of her wrists now seized within his grasp, and she was left with only a deep-set glare to hold on her features. A glare that twitched for a moment as her eyes blinked closed once he spit at her, and a growl escaped from under her breath. It had been sometime since Raya had been this bloody - either by her own, or another's, but it was beginning to remind her of her time before Frankie. A time when things seemed much simpler.

Naturally, true to his pathetic nature, Frankie did nothing to push from his protective corner, even as Conner's voice rang out. Raya had completely given up on holding out her hope that he would come to his senses. Frankie had never been a fighter - the very reason they had met was because he'd gotten himself in over his head with a few scavengers that were going to take everything off of him, including the very clothing he wore, and she'd stepped in to defend him. It should have been an obvious flag back then that he'd never learn how to put his foot down, even while he was staring dead in the face of a situation that would see the apparent woman he loved being manhandled and taken advantage of.

"Fuck. You." Raya had a feeling he already knew her name - and even if he didn't, it wouldn't matter for him to learn it. She wasn't playing into his little games - it was bad enough that his blood and spit speckled her face, clinging to her like dirt; that he'd stripped her of her dignity already by lifting her bra above her breasts.. Raya put up as much of a fight as her upper body would allow, doing her best to squirm without rocking her hips against his own, knowing she'd only entice the hard on she could clearly feel through the material of their pants. The woman had absolutely no idea what he had planned next, however, and the shock was clear on her face as he forced her forward and took hold of her breast. The sound that escaped the back of her throat was a mixture of surprise and annoyance, gritting her teeth against the small sensation of heat that it forced down between her legs. It almost didn't register that he had started to cut through her pants, with her mind so preoccupied on attempting to control her breathing and force herself away from him, but the more she struggled the quicker she realized it was a helpless attempt.

The thin, miniscule drags he made against her skin helped bring her back to reality, and she was able to forcibly ignore the slight pulse that began to surface between her legs from how his mouth worked against her. Of course, forcing her mind to focus on anything else didn't change the fact that her body had a mind of its own; that it had been much too long since she'd felt someone give her breasts an ounce of attention, and her body may have grown tired of a lovey-dovey relationship over the past six years. There was a sudden thrill that this asshole below her brought that Raya had nearly forgotten about.. and she absolutely hated it. She hated him. At his claim that her nipple got hard, she scoffed, despite knowing that he spoke the truth. She hated her body's automatic reaction to the way he toyed and teased, and her thighs shuffled uncomfortably on top of him, attempting to lift herself up onto the soles of her boots to try and put some distance between the two of them. The hold he had her wrists in made it awkward to move, and all she ended up doing was straining the material his knife was biting into, assisting in cutting the material much to her dismay.

"Fuck! Do you know how long it took me to patch these fucking pants up when I finally found them!?" she barked down at him, her hazel eyes narrowing as she regarded him with her frustration and agitation all in one. She collected the saliva she had within her mouth - which wasn't as much as she wished it had been, given the last time she had taken a healthy mouthful of water, and she spit the small bubble of saliva down at him. Raya balanced herself on her legs on either side of him, and with as much strength as she could weasel from the position he held her in, she attempted to drive her right knee into the left side of his ribs after she'd spit in his face. Her hands attempted to wiggle free of his grip at the same time, hoping that she'd been able to throw him off guard or at least slip one of her hands from his hold.

Frankie's fretting only increased as she struggled, and for a second the woman heard his pleas pick up once more, obviously speaking through his hands clasped together in front of his mouth as he outwardly worried. "Just give it up, Raya, for fuck sake! You're making this so much worse - he'd be halfway done by now!"

Raya's face twisted disdain, and her struggling ceased immediately, and she shifted as best as she could within Conner's hold to anchor her waist against his own, uncaring for the thick hard on that pressed between her legs now as she glared at her boyfriend over her right shoulder. "Be halfway done by now?!" she growled, her struggle presuming but once again aimed towards the coward huddling in his crouch in the corner. "Sorry to say, Frankie - I bet most men could last longer than your quickie. You getting off on this or something? There a reason you wanna watch me take some dirtbag's cock?" Immediately, Frankie almost mirrored the scoff that Raya had originally come out with, and he held his head in his hands, unable to even look at her now. "No - fuck no, Raya, don't say shit like that.. But you are making it worse.."

Connor kept pushing the blade through the tough fabric, jerking it from time to time to cut further. thankfully to Raya's own moves, he was able to cut her pants much faster. He stopped the blade an inch or so from where the zipper would be starting, deeming that he had no need to go any further. He ass, her cunt, half of her mound would be exposed, right after he sliced her knickers. The next thing that Raya would feel was the blade hooking under the hem of her undergarments from the buttock. She could not do much, except spat on his face when he released her nipple. "You have spirit he told her." He did not seem to care for her saliva, instead, he opened his mouth wide open, showing her his teeth, roared and "attacked" another nipple. Biting the areola and nipple itself, licking it and pulling it until she felt the sting of pain. Until he felt her tense in pain.

"Hey, Frankie." Connor started talking when he released her nipple but was forced to go quiet and violently exhale when Raya kicked him under the ribs. He groaned and then dared to chuckle as he looked at the girl on top of him. He yanked her arms upwards forcing it until she felt pain in her tendons and muscles. "Shit, you good. Not you Frankie, your girl." She tried to spit on him again after the compliment. He finished cutting her panties dropped the knife on the ground between their legs and finished the job of ripping her underwear with his hand alone. "Hey, Frankie." He repeated. "Can you tell me when your girl is wet please?" He goaded Frankie, but mostly her.

And then he grabbed her throat with the hand that now finished ripping her clothes. He squeezed it hard until he saw her face contort in grimace and smiled. He pushed her hands even higher up until she felt pain in every muscle from her shoulders to her wrists and with the hand that gripped her neck pushed her upper body down, to deny her to move up and attempt to relax her hands.

"Fu-u-u-u-uk. Look at you, you are a fucking fighter, fucking champ. I have you in my grip and you still squirm and try to kick me. Fuck." He spoke through his teeth, with anger, with hunger, and he was impressed. "I would not need to hold myself back with you. You will handle it all. The hardest fuck in all your fucking holes." He spat each word at her, with malevolent and vicious lust. And then he spoke louder. "Your boy gave you carte blanche, why don't take it?"

"Hey Frankie, tell her she can have a man for once, enjoy it, and then return a be a mayor's son's wife,"
Connor shouted as he felt Raya try to kick him with her knee again, but weaker since he constricted her airway. He waited for a light blue tint to appear on her face before he abruptly released her throat and then used the same hand to slap her face. And then again, and again, and again until her cheeks and all around turned bright red, and grabbed you by the throat again. "Look at you. You hold your head and accept the hits. Fuck girl, I'll fuck you are so tough. I'll plough you like there is no tomorrow." Connor said and then he threw her off him and on the ground closer to the stairway railing. He quickly scrambled on his feet and kicked the blade in the opposite direction, throwing one look at Frankie and winking at the men.

Frankie was holding a plastic water bottle, his lips were bloody, and his eyes were wild, his fingers were digging into the bottle in an attempt to fidget or something.

Connor did not care though, he walked towards the girl who was trying to scramble on her feet, in ripped across-the-middle pants and grabbed her by the hair, slapped her across her face, and then backhanded her across her still exposed boobs. When she tried to fight back, he would yank her by the hair, make a few steps left or right, to disorient her and then slap whichever was less defended. "I love when you are red." He told her, and when she started to get a grip of what was happening he pushed her towards the railing and turned her to face the void that was beneath and bent her over, so that her head and chest hung, and held her by her hair.

"The fuck is with this ass. How the fuck is it so round. He pushed the sides of her now cut, holding only by the zipper trousers and letting them fall somewhere around her mid-thigh, and then his hand connected with her ass in a series of slaps. "Fuck. Fuck." He screamed with genuine excitement as he felt his hand heat and prickle. He never had a girl like that, toned, muscular, true survivor, "Real fucking fighter." He kicked her legs apart with force and his open red hot palm connected with her cunt in a slap, and then another.

There was only one minor problem that Connor was avoiding this whole time. His own tactical pants were not all that easy to disrobe too, and he did not plan to cut his uniform. But he had nowhere to be so he took the middle and ring finger into his mouth, still hot from dozens of slaps and then pressed them against her folds and yanked her head back with force again. "Don't fall. There is a beautiful life. When Daddy Mayor dies, you'll be the mayor's wife. And maybe you will remember this day when you got to be fucked properly for once." Connor said and pushed his rough, thick, covered in calloused fingers.

Frankie did not even bother commenting at this point, knowing that he would only earn even more wrath from Raya and ridicule. And even if he wanted tooโ€ฆhe could not, because he was afraid to move as he felt his growing erection.

There was a subconscious shift into the man's hand as he gripped her around the throat; she told herself she had done it to try and black out, to end her consciousness and perhaps either end this madness, or get it over with while she was out of it. But she knew that that wasn't the only reason. Even though she was beginning to get blurry-eyed, and explosions of pulsing lights began to spark off within her vision, Raya knew deep down that a part of her enjoyed the rough grip of a man squeezing the life out of her. Even still, her fingers twitched, wishing they could wrap around Conner's wrist to try and exhibit some form of control over the scenario, but she was left helpless to his puppeteering. It was hard to even listen to his words over the deafening sound of the ringing that began to flare within her ears, and despite her best efforts, her eyelids began to slowly start to wrestle to have to stay open. Raya could feel herself beginning to slip into the darkness, and the clench of her thighs against his waist loosened drastically, and a bit of a smile pulled on her lips.

Only to have that smile immediately slapped away, and her body gasped for air as the sting wafted over her features. Every slap he made gave way to a new inhale or exhale, and her eyes clenched closed in an effort to protect her eyes from the plethora of impacts. When he finally let up, her teeth grit together, and she glared down at him, her chest heaving with full inhales. And then her chin raised as his hand gripped her throat once more, and she resisted the urge to try and spit at him again, knowing she'd just be making herself more dehydrated and it wouldn't phase him in the least.

The way he tossed her like a rag doll had her head spinning as she tumbled, and eventually hit something that slowed her down. Raya's eyes took a moment to open, but once they did, she was trying to pull her legs underneath her. Unsteady steps were made, and she had barely started to straighten her back when she felt a hand in her brunette hair, gripping it tightly and forcing her up. The amount of delirium that took over was embarrassing, and she was left open to his strong slaps; each one erupted a growl or hiss from the back of her throat, but with each slap it was like she had been reset into her default and useless state of mind. It wasn't until she was finally catching her mind up to the options she had to defend herself that he took further advantage of her, and guided her painfully towards a railing. She heard it groan against her weight as he tossed her half over it, and panic instantly pulsed through her body as she tried to scramble back away from it - although, if it did give way and she ended up falling.. would that really have been a worse fate? Raya didn't have a chance to consider her options before his hand was already marking her ass cheeks after he'd pulled the material down, causing her back to arch wildly as she attempted to escape from his burning slaps. "Fuck!" The woman's body was attempting to push away from the railing.. until she felt the slap between her legs, and she lurched forward from the momentum back into the rail, and her thighs struggling to try and squeeze shut in pain. "S-stop!"

Her grip was white-knuckled around the rail as she tried to gather her senses after those slaps between the legs, her body literally vibrating from the pulsing and burning sensations that littered her almost from head to toe. Her boots swiveled against the dirty ground, and she was about to try and twist out of his hold, even if it meant ripping her hair from her scalp - but his fingers were quicker. And a wild gasp escaped as he pressed them inside of her suddenly, aided by the slick line of saliva he coated them with. The grip on the banister increased, and her knees nearly gave way as he forcefully entered her, and she had to literally bite her tongue to resist from releasing the moan of surprised pleasure into the thick air between them. Despite her refusal to voice it, her cunt was eager to receive the attention, and every time his fingers attempted to pull away, she could feel her body clench around him, as though her sex was literally begging him not to leave. To drill and hook into her harder, to wiggle and gyrate as deep as they could inside of her.

"God.. dammit.." she grunted through clenched teeth, finding herself actively fighting against herself now as her hips attempted to buck back against him. She hadn't realized how much of her weight she was pressed over the railing now, arching her back like a greedy little whore in heat. Her legs were spread as far as the material of her cut pants would allow, and she had to turn her head to ensure that Conner didn't get a glimpse of the wide variety of emotions that were displaying over her face. Anger was there, surely.. but it was also occasionally accompanied by a gleam of lust, and arousal, that she was incapable of completely hiding when his fingers dug against her in just the right way. In a way she hadn't felt in years. Frankie was no longer a blip in her mind, just a shadow in her mind as she attempted to control her breathing and withhold the gasps of surprised pleasure. Instead, she attempted to cover them with angry curses, and empty threats to kill the man behind her; but there was no conviction behind her words. Especially not with her cunt growing more slick as the seconds ticked on.

"I'll.. fucking.. kill you.." she struggled to say, as her hands gripped the rail and she used it as leverage to arch a bit more for him.. internally cursing herself up and down for her lack of self discipline.​

She asked him to stop, but that only made Connor feel more powerful, more in control over the brunette that he held with his hand on her hair, and his hand in her cunt. Instead, he lifted his foot and used it to "step" on the zipper that still loosely connected two parts of her pants and push them down to her knees. And then he pushed his fingers deeper into her, as far as it was possible. His fingers started to pump her wanting and starving for proper attention cunt, yet he did not notice that she was getting into it at first. He was too busy thinking about owning her to notice how she started to move, and buck. He kept slamming his fingers into her, his hand was spanking the area around, her buttocks and her clit.
And only when he pulled them all the way out to spit on them again he felt it. He felt her cunt beg for him. He felt her walls try to keep him in. He could not hide the smile on his face. "Shit, you poor fucking whore, this fuck never fucked you properly did he?" His voice was full of mockery, but even this young, muscle-clad rapist could not hold a drop of sympathy. "You'll get your year's worth today." He mocked her.

He licked her juices off his fingers, slurping loudly, and spat some more on them before slamming them back into her wanting cunt. This time the fingers pushed against her walls with desire and determination. He did not just fingerfuck her. He explored her, his fingers methodically palpated every wall on entry and exit. And when he felt her cunt go properly wet he paid attention to the lower wall that faced her clit, that contained her spot. He slowly circled with his finger pads until he found the texture of the spot and pressed. "When was the last time a whore like you got proper attention? How the fuck did you survive this long." Both questions were rhetorical. He did not wait for her to answer instead he changed the rhythm, went full wild and started pumping his hand in her as if it were a jackhammer. He felt his usually spacious tactical pants suddenly become tight when his cock grew. He wondered how much he would last like this, without shoving his cock into one of her starving holes. He kept pumping her for half a minute, two or three thrusts per second to drive the little whore insane. He did not count seconds, he only stopped when he felt his muscles ache, and used this opportunity to tease her again. Her walls, her spot. He'd hook his fingers and try to pull her back by her vagina. And all this time he kept a firm grip on her hair.

He did not even notice how loudly he was breathing, loud enough to silence whatever Frankie wanted to say or whimper in his corner. For now, they forgot about him. Though Connor had a few ideas. For later.

"Come on. Give in. Fuck yourself on my fingers, you want it whore." Connor told her, but who was he trying to fool? After the slow teasing of her cunt he shoved his fingers deep inside and turned his hand into a jackhammer once again. This time he heard her moan. He heard his fingers slush into her cunt, it felt as if she was trying to suck him into him every time he pulled away. He stopped when he felt the pain in his bicep and exited her. "Your cunt is delicious." He commented as he tried to calm his breathing tightened his grip on her hair and pulled her up.

"Taste this." He told her and shoved the fingers that's just raped her into her mouth. "This is your fucking juices." He laughed and started fingerfucking her mouth. "This is how much you want me to stop." He hooked his fingers, he violated her tongue, and he pulled her cheek away. "This is how much you want to kill me." His voice was so fucking smug. He slapped her cunt and clit with his wet hand and then he yanked her head and licked her face from chin to eye. "I'll fuck you properly if you get on your fours and wiggle that arse for me." He did not let her answer as he continued to fuck her mouth, noticing that her tongue started to respond, and then he pulled her away from the railing and threw her on the ground. He no longer wanted to physically own her. He wanted to get into her mind.
He did not wait for her to comply, he knew she would. Maybe she would try to make it look as if she did not, do something else, to keep some kind of illusion that she still had some control. But he knew that he could start undressing, leisurely.​

Last edited:

It was infuriating for the woman to come to the realization that she was growing soaked with the way his fingers pounded and explored inside of her. Her struggles had shifted from trying to fight him off to simply fighting her own reluctance to give in; to properly moan and wiggle back against him. But as his fingers continued to stretch her, it was growing increasingly hard to ignore the way her breathing was picking up, and the gentle trembles her thighs would occasionally succumb to as he was purposely pressing his fingertips against the walls of her slick, hot passage. Even the way he spoke to her was beginning to awaken something inside of her, and Raya fucking hated it. Sex had never been a huge mark on her radar, having spent the better part of her life just trying to get through one day to the next. And when she had found Frankie, and he took her back to where he lived, she had quickly learned how to love something that was good for her. It didn't matter if he wasn't rough in the bedroom; she was safe, and cared for. That's what had mattered for years of roughing it.

Until now.

Raya's body lurched against the railing, her knees nearly giving out the moment his ministrations focused against her walls; but most importantly, near her most sensitive spot. Her body was properly struggling to keep her feet planted now, and the banister shook as her grip faltered against it, threatening to nearly tear the railing entirely from its secured post. Raya bit the inside of her cheek so hard she instantly tasted blood, but she didn't stop - it was the only thing keeping her from releasing the breaths and moans of appreciation from how his fingers flowed and ebbed from her. She barely heard his words as he goaded her, focusing on keeping her breathing through her nose; in, out, in out.. Those breaths began to fall in unison with how his hand jackhammered inside of her, and her thighs would occasionally attempt to squeeze together to try and catch his hand, but the way she was arched made it impossible to stop his rough pace. She had left herself wide open for him as she held that leaned over position, her ass arched for him even through the twitches and uncontrollably spasms that he elicited.

Connor was beginning to wear her down; replacing the guarded blockades she had erected within her mind to stop her from giving in to his rough touches. But when he started to pound his fingers inside of her once more, she felt herself slip. The grip she had held on her cheek disappeared, and the moan escaped before she could smother it with her lips, and she immediately regretted it. It made her skin crawl as her ears heard the sound escape, and her eyes clenched in shame as she slammed her lips closed to hold back any further noises that would only make denying her pleasure unbelievable. But she knew it was too late for that.. the way her inner thighs were slick from his efforts of fingerfucking her was more than enough to tell her that.

When his fingers finally pulled from her clenching sex, it was almost like she'd been given a fresh of breath air. Her eyes opened and she immediately attempted to struggle out of his hold within her hair, both of her hands coming up to dig her nails into his wrist and forearm. She winced from the way he pulled and jerked her, causing her to stand straight once more. Before she could tell him to go fuck himself, his fingers were already forcing past her lips, and her neck strained in an attempt to turn away in vain. The urge to bite him was there, and she felt her jaw tighten and twitch a few times, as though she were about to - but something forced her to stop. Whether it was the intoxicating taste that coated his fingers, or something else entirely, she didn't want to put her finger on. To acknowledge that she might actually be beginning to enjoy this prick's rough teasing. Even when he slapped her, causing a hot sting to flash along her sensitive bits, she refused to bite him.. and in fact, her tongue began working to clean him off. Like she'd been starved of water, and this was her first taste of liquid in some time..

And just when she was starting to give in, he ripped her away from her small moment of acceptance. He withdrew his fingers and tossed her like she was nothing again, sending her crashing into the floor with an agitated huff. The pants around her knees did nothing to help her land gracefully, and found herself on her hands and knees as she finally settled from the momentum. Turning to sit on her ass for a second, she lifted her eyes to catch what Connor was doing, and she sent him a glare as her fingers unlaced her boots. With them loosened, she began to slide them off, knowing she'd be useless to do anything with her pants gripping around her knees, and it wasn't like he hadn't already seen her practically naked at this point. With her boots removed, she rolled onto her knees once more, and began to slowly ease her legs out of the ripped pants and ripped underwear; each lift carried her forward on the floor, and by the time she could kick the material away completely, she was back in the center of the living room.

Hazel eyes lifted to Frankie's face, and she scowled when she noticed his eyes were plastered over her exposed tits; he was staring at her hardened nipples, her bralette still working to accentuate her perky breasts below its bunched up material. When he realized she was staring right at him, his eyes nervously lifted to her face, and through the dim lighting, it almost looked as though he were blushing from being caught. It made Raya's blood boil, and it took a lot of strength to resist charging him; instead, she attempted to channel that rage into her body's movements, to appear more sultry and provocative. Her legs were able to spread further without her pants in the way, and she arched her ass for Connor as he finished with his pants. Raya lifted off the floor with her right hand, and she turned to face him over her shoulder, biting her lower lip as her right hand reached behind and gripped against the curve of her ass cheek, pulling it invitingly before she'd release it. "Think you're man enough to put your dick where your mouth is?" she goaded him, narrowing her eyes. "Got a feeling you'll be worse than Frankie.."

This time the last comment wasn't as much of an insult to Connor as it was to the man in front of her, still cowering and sniffling to himself. Regretting the situation, but not man enough to put his foot down and end it. And, some sick and twisted part of him was slightly enjoying the way his girlfriend wiggled and swayed her hips. It took all Frankie's power not to make the growing bulge within his pants obvious.​

Connor looked at his work โ€“ a dishevelled and messed up girl with red cheeks and buttocks from all the spanking and slightly pink tint to her teeth from the blood she sucked out of her cheek., with clothes that acted as a frame instead of protection. Top bunched above her exposed tits, her pants ripped and around her knees. Connor was born 50 years ago, and went for some liberal arts degree, he could have talked about a message that this scene conveyed. Something about Appeal of Impracticality. But he was born in this new era, so all he cared was that she was fucking hot. "You so fucking hot. Such a cha-a-amp" Connor uttered and watched her start to unlace her boots. He dropped on one knee himself and followed suit.

If somebody looked at them right now, not knowing what they meant, they could have had a wrong impression that those were lovers who had not seen each other for weeks or even months, and now were too eager to get naked. He threw the boot away, and then next, and when Raya started to pull her trousers away he removed two layers of thermal t-shirts in one sweep move, exposing the muscular, torso of the man who spent between four to six hours a day doing drills and gruelling physical exercise. And then she turned around, and he felt his mouth start to salivate. He never had a girl like her. There were a lot of girls who wanted safety from their military compound. But they were meek, subservient, and well, truth be told the prettiest girls always went to the high command. But this one was all his, at least for the first hour or so until he would have to share her with Grizzly.

Shit. I want to fuck her everywhere. I want to make her lick me whole. I want to take her fucking home.

The thought pierced his mind and he quickly pulled an already unbuckled belt and dropped it on the floor, and then he dropped his pants, and walked towards Raya's alluring, calling ass. The way she spread her buttock made his humongous cock twitch and forced him to exhale sharply. "That is a hazardous statement," Connor said and dropped to his knees behind her in one loud move. His cock was pressed against her slit. But before he would shove it into her he smiled and collected spit in his mouth. His hands landed on her buttock with sharp slaps and he pulled her cheeks far apart and then dropped a rich and heavy ball of spit right on top of entry into her ass. "Put my cock where my mouth is?" He corrupted her taunt, and then he leaned in, forcing his cock away from her sex at least for a little while. His fingers dug into her muscles and spread the ass even further apart, and then she felt his tongue slide across the gap and over her anus. Back and forth, and then he pressed his tongue into her, just for a second, but he claimed her.

Next, he straightened back up, dug his nails deeper into her buttocks and shoved his already throbbing cock into her cunt. "I will fuck your arse too. But I think I'll make you beg me for it." Connor said, his voice full of enthusiasm as he pushed his cock into his seemingly willing victim. It was good that he fingered her ahead of time. His head was huge and girthy as it spread her cunt uniformly unlike his fingers. "Oh fuck Frankie, thank you bro; you kept your girl tight for me." He had to pull her body onto his cock as he tried to get deeper into her; to kick himself into her cunt. At this moment Connor's face contorted when he noticed that Frankie was using plastic, full of water bottles to fidget. He slightly bent it, he could see creases on the surface from where he was fucking his girlfriend. Fucking moron. It takes hours to filter a single bottle's worth of water. But he was way too deep in the state of enravishment brought by how tight and soaked Raya was to be able to focus on fucking Frankie for too long.

When he was halfway into her with his beastly cock โ€“ he released her left buttock and then slammed his palm into it with a loud, painful spank that sends vibrations across her body. And then he pulled almost all the way out and slammed it into her again. Rough, strong, fierce. He repeated the procedure each time getting deeper into her clenching, hungry-for-attention cunt. Once he was inside her in his full length he proceeded to look for rhythm as he started to fuck her properly and steadily. He roared loudly behind her, like a wild hungry animal with every thrust. With every thrust, he impaled her a little harder. And then he started hearing her moan and groan.

Though her moans were hoarse, the way she breathed was with a rasp.

And he heard her moan, he heard her raspy loud breathing, he heard the way her throat made hoarse sounds. "Frankie, stop playing with water. Bring it to your girlfriend, if you break the bottle I'll beat you up. Your girl has to do all the work, getting raped and all" Connor did not make entirely a lot of sense, but he could be excused, he just wanted to say certain words and humiliate the jerk. Yeah, he was the jerk. And, well, Raya sounded like she could use some water.

There was almost an air of regret the moment Raya felt the man slam to the carpet behind her on his knees; she wanted to make Frankie feel small, belittled, like he was nothing. But she had a feeling that goading Connor on was the last thing she wanted to be doing, now that she felt his thick head press against her slit. Her lower body shook as her right hand came down to grip against the carpet beneath her once more, almost like she was already seeking any kind of handle she could grab onto. She winced at the way his rough hands worked against her ass cheeks, pulling them apart, making her assume the worst. That he wasn't going to fuck her where her body was naturally lubricated - that he would fuck her first in the ass. Somewhere she'd never been fucked before. Raya's body shuddered as he released the ball of spit against her skin, and she almost flinched at the feeling of his tongue, tensing immediately from the pressure. An uncertain breath escaped, unsure if she liked the way his wet muscle glided along her skin, especially with the combination of his hands spreading her already red and stinging ass cheeks apart. But then he pressed his tongue inside of her, and her back arched wildly from the intrusion. The woman had no idea what to think, how to feel; and she was almost relieved when she felt him pull away.

Only to have his cock immediately start splitting her in two, without so much as a warning or a tease. "Fuck!" managed to gasp out of her lips, the word hoarse and nearly broken up between her desperate attempts to catch and hold her breath. He was so much bigger than she was used to, and her thighs attempted to press together, to squeeze him out of her tight little cunt instead of allowing him further inside. Raya's fingers clawed and dragged into the carpet, attempting to get some space between them, but his grips on her hips tightened, and he pulled her right back against him. A deeper howl escaped as he thrust his shaft deeper, and the woman grit her teeth as her body attempted to adjust to the sudden impalement inside of her.

The slap against her ass cheek was sudden and unexpected, causing her to nearly topple forward from the momentum. A much louder growl escaped from her now as the sting took over, pulsating against her ass, and taking her completely off guard for when he pulled himself nearly all the way out of her, only to slam forward again. The loud gasp that escaped was guttural as he tore through her completely, her hands scrambling to take any kind of refuge they could within the carpet to grip and claw at. Just from the mass of his girth, her thighs trembled and clenched, desperately trying to shift or move in a way that would better accommodate him - but it was impossible. The look on her face was of pure shock, mixed with pain and pleasure. The pleasure was the least present; but it was there, and Frankie could see flashes of it meet her hazel eyes. And then Connor began a pace, a rhythm that sent his entire cock bolstering in and out of her, like she was some sex doll and he had no regard for the being he was currently owning with his massive monument of an appendage.

It took more than just a few thrusts for her to finally get a resemblance of peace from the pain that his cock stretched into her; and even when it started to dissipate and shift to pleasure, it was still a prominent feeling as he drilled himself against her red ass cheeks. But that didn't hide the way it started to feel good to the survivor. Raya's upper body began to lower against the carpet, her eyes hooded and heavy, like he was fucking her into a frenzy of uncontrollable lust. Her arms were laid against the carpet now, bent at the elbows to give her head the cushion of her forearms to rest on as she lowered her upper body. The new position opened herself completely up to take his cock, and her hips would occasionally bounce to meet his own, ensuring that not a single inch was left behind from being swallowed up by her greedy cunt. And it grew impossible to bite back the moans as her cunt grew more wet with need; her breathing was so staggered that it was nearly impossible to get a proper groan to leave her throat, however. Everything was dry, save for the metallic taste of her blood, and it was impossible to properly voice anything, let alone make a sound of pleasure because of it.

Raya didn't really hear Connor speak to Frankie, she was so lost in her own world of feeling his cock stretch and fill her that it was almost impossible to tune in on his voice. It wasn't until she felt his strong hands grip underneath her, hooking under her shoulders to lift her up, that her senses pulled from their slightly cloudy status and she began to realize something was happening. Connor lifted her up against him, keeping his cock nestled deep inside of her, as he arched her against him. Frankie was in front of her now, an opened water bottle in his hand. As he extended the water bottle towards her, his hand shook, and he had to grab Raya's chin with his free hand in order to keep her steady from her unwillingness to take the offered water from him. Connor's pace had tremendously slowed, his cock gliding at a much more gentle pace as he waited for her to have her fill of water, and Raya felt herself growing impatient with it almost immediately. She took a few mouthfuls of the offered water, before she forced her head out of Frankie's grasp, panting softly after the water was swallowed. "Fuck off.." she told the man in front of her, looking him square in the eye; her cheeks were flushed with want, and it was obvious from the look in her eye that she just saw Frankie as a distraction to the dick pulsing inside of her now. "You're slowing his cock down."

Frankie's face twisted as though she'd slapped him, and he took a stuttering step back, nearly dropping the bottle as Raya wrestled out of Conner's grip. She returned to her face down position, nails clawed into the carpet once more. Before the solider could even start, Raya rocked herself forward and then slammed herself back against him. The sensation of him hitting her in depth made her back arch once more, and a more thorough moan escaped, now that her throat was wet. "God.. you're so fucking huge.." she whispered under her breath, uncaring if either men heard her - it had been a whisper to herself, more than anything, as she started a firm and deep pace against Connor's hips. Raya's legs spread from their clenched stance, giving her hips more momentum to buck and sway against him, finding a good rhythm to dig him into her much to Frankie's dismay.​

Connor breathed into Raya's ear as he watched the couple "bicker" for less than ten seconds. He smiled widely at Frankie as he tried to follow his order. He wanted to say something, something perverse and smug, something to rub in his and Raya's face, but then he heard her say it.

You're slowing his cock down.

FUCK FUCKING CHAMP. The phrase impaled his mind as deeply as he impaled Raya. He pulled his cock away and then shoved it hard into her, harder than he ever shoved it in her as a treat, as an incentive. For a moment there Connor thought that she would try to run away, as she wrestled in his arms, but then she just dropped back on the ground, and this time she started to move before he even considered resuming the thrusts, fully expecting that he would have to wrestle her down from an attempt to run away. But fuck no, she started moving.

"Bro, don't go away too far. Maybe she will need more water. But take a few steps back, it might be dangerous here" Connor told Frankie and waived with his hand, gesturing him to take a few more steps back. As he fucked his girlfriend. Scratch that. As his girlfriend fucked herself on his thick monumentous member. For a little while he even released her. He kept his hands along his sides as he moved in rhythm with Raya. "And don't you fucking drop the bottle, or I, even we will beat the shit out of you. Daddy mayor or not." Connor said and then returned his full attention to the girl who was busy getting impaled on his cock. But there was no fucking way he could hold his hands off her. Soon the loud crackling sound of his spank echoed across the room when his left hand connected with her buttock and his fingers dug into the very spots he used to drill before she drank the water. And then the same repeated with the right, and he picked up the pace. Ramming into the girl as she tried her best to push herself against him. His balls were slamming into her thighs, mound, and clit with ever-increasing force.

"Fucking champ. Fuck yourself harder like you never knew you wanted to." Connor praised her, goaded her, demeaned her in two sentences. Somehow this fucking prick just read her like an open book. Not that he ever read a book in his short life. And then Raya would feel another series of warm drops on her ass and between her cheeks. With a vicious smile, Connor dropped bubble after bubble of spit, trying to hit the spot, her puckered little hole. He missed a lot, but some dropped right in the spot, and some were just a little upstream and slowly flowed down and across her ass. Connor knew that spit would not help all that much, just make it a little easier for his cock to ravage her. But she will still be in pain, there still will be blood. And frankly speaking, he did not do it to lube her. He did it to constantly remind Raya that he was indeed going to fuck her ass.

Frankie knew very well what Connor was doing. Well, he never fucked anyone in the arse, but well, what else was he going to do. And what the fuck was going on. His father promised that it would not happen, but as he said on the off chance it would happen, she would be meek, and then she would be looking for protection. Instead, she told him that he was impeding her rapist? And nowโ€ฆthis fucking guy full of muscles, he did not even fuck her for a few first seconds, she was the one slamming into him. Frankie felt every single muscle in his body tremble. He felt as if he was shivering, and then he heard the noise that plastic and had to force his hands to relax. He did not look forward to seeing if Connor was going to be a man of his word. He swallowed. His father lied to him. She won't be seeking any protection from him. He looked towards the stairs. But where would he go? And he needed her help to carry things back to the settlement. And well, in case they get attacked. What was he supposed to do? And who was he fooling? He loved Raya, he could not leave her, just because she gotโ€ฆhysterical. She is not herself, right?

Connor kept fucking Raya, just like this. Repetitive, they found the rhythm, he felt her greedy cum squeeze all around him. He saw the beads of sweat across her back as she worked hard to fuck him. He released her cheeks just like before, and then he slammed his open palms against her already red from slaps ass. He felt her sex contract, he felt her go hotter a degree, and he felt even more of her juices. "Do you like being my fucking whore, Champ?" He would call her that until she gave him his name. And then he'll probably keep calling her that because she was a champ. Look at her. Look at her go. If he wanted, he could just relax.

"Shit. I want to look at your fucking slutty face." Connor said out of nowhere and simply pulled his cock out from her, and used his hands to throw her on her side, he grabbed her leg, which she might have even tried to use to kick him and forced it straight up and over his shoulder.

Below he could see her wide open, greedy, gaping, and begging for his cunt. He was not sure if she was going to cum. He never cared in his entire life, but if she was going to cum. He wanted to look her in the face. He held her thigh with his right hand, and he grabbed her tit with his left hand and squeezed it hard. His cock was already pressed against her slit, and he pushed it and bottomed out in one thrust. And quickly gained the pace.

"I'm not your fucking champ, asshole." The words were spoken through clenched teeth, her annoyance obvious, but so was her pleasure as a groan echoed throughout the nearly empty living room. It pissed her off to be continuously called something so ridiculous, but at the same time, she knew she was powerless to stop it. And his words were the least of her concern. There were worse things he could be regarding her as.. and Raya was almost worried to hear them, on the off chance she liked being called them.

A growl escaped when she felt his spit adorn her skin, like he was trying to leave a trace of himself utterly everywhere. A part of her feared what the spit meant, if his fingers would wander and he'd use it.. but she was thankful that he let the trail of spit flow with the gravity of their movements, and it came to slide between them instead. Did he like getting off on the way she clenched when she thought he was going to cross that threshold? Probably.

The immensely loud slap of his hands against her ass cheeks rang, and in quick succession so did another near scream. Her ass cheeks were beet red at this point, swollen and in a constant state of stinging that burned whenever he applied any sort of pressure against the round curves of her ass. The grimace and scream of pain were authentic, and the scream ended in a winced intake of breath through her grit teeth. Raya's hands clawed briefly at the carpet below them once more, her breathing losing its rhythm as the pain pulsed and took over momentarily. As much as she reacted in pain, however, she loved how she clenched around him from the pain; it felt like she was going to dislocate his cock every time he smacked her, and it was the only saving grace to the repeated blows in the same spots. But she was no idiot - she knew that she'd be beyond marked by the time Connor was done with her. Walking would be an agonizing feat, among anything else that required movement after he was done with her. "Fuck.. off.." she growled under her breath to his words, but her bucking and eager slams back against his hips never ceased to skip a beat once the initial ricochet of his slaps died down.

And then his cock jerked out of her, and she slammed back on nothing. Her back shifted, about to look over her shoulder with a glare, when he took her by surprise and tossed her aside like she was nothing. She hit the carpet with a grunt, and a large wince escaped as her ass cheeks brushed against the material. Between his cock disappearing and the rough shove to the side, she was in no mood to toy around. Raya lifted on her hands, propping her upper body up for a moment, and she lifted her right leg to send his way - only for him to catch her ankle and use the momentum of her kick to force her leg up. Immediately, she groaned and flared her nostrils in anger, attempting to pull her leg out of his grasp, but he had it secured very well over his shoulder. She hated being so pliable for him - like some doll ready to mold into whatever position he wanted her in. She settled on her elbows, about to hurl an insult at him when his grip on her tit immediately silenced any proper words, and sent out a plethora of incoherent curses from underneath her breath. Raya's eyes clenched from the strength behind the squeeze, and she felt her sex tighten as the attention to her breast made her miss his cock more. Like he could sense it, or maybe he'd felt the clench she made against the tip of his cock, he obliged her inner voice pleading for him to fill her again, and a guttural breath emptied from her lungs, filling the room with a mixture of surprise and perverted delight.

"Fuck! Yes!" Her elbows locked against the carpet as he began to pound himself into her once more, and her head tilted back for a moment in sheer pleasure as she attempted to ignore the way the carpet bit into her body. Raya put a lot of her weight into her arms, ensuring that her body was a solid mass for him to pound into, and there'd be no give to his thrusts as he bottomed against her over and over again. But eventually it was too much for her to take. The stable position gave way as her arms shifted from behind her, and her back came down to slam against the carpet. As soon as her back was flat against the carpet, she forced her second leg up and over his free shoulder, and immediately found herself nearly squealing from the new depth that his cock could finally achieve. "What.. the.. fuck!" she groaned, parting her legs as far as they could possibly go with his body between them, pressuring her thighs down against her. "Fuck.. you're so deep.." She didn't even know what she was saying anymore - the words were spilling out in jumbled moans and raspy breaths, leaving her lips before her brain had a second to engage and even register what was leaking out of her. Leaking out of her much the same way her warm, slippery nectar was coating and clinging to his cock with his deep and powerful thrusts.

And then, seemingly out of no where, Raya felt her body start to shudder. There was a sensation she hadn't felt in almost two years. Her breathing picked up, and her hands started to lift over her head to grip against the carpet, digging and scraping for anything she could try and hold onto. "Fuck.. fuck.. I think.. I think you're gonna make me.. cum.."

The muscle-bound man, who was asserting his dominance and control over the petite brunette knew very well, that she was enjoying herself. He could feel her wetness, her heat, the way her cunt shivered and constricted him. But then she turned on her back, she opened herself to him, which he did not expect. He felt the goosebumps run across his body as she was now all his. He could plough her, as deep as it was possible. He could bend her, fold her. "You are mine. You are mine. Mine" He roared at her. And if that was not enough. She told him that she is going to cum.

There was a part of Connor that wanted to deny her the pleasure of the orgasm. Maybe he could make her plead, and beg. But he rightfully assessed that it would be even easier to do if she did have the taste of climax. Somehow he knew, she missed it. He knew this was the thing so rare for a girl like her. For most women, in this day and age, Connor never cared really. This one though. This one was his fucking Champ. He drew a sharp breath through a closed mouth, producing a shrill whistle.

"Yes. Cum, cum all around a stranger's cock." He grabbed both of her tits, now that she was on her back, just like in the beginning. Squeezing her breasts, and leaving her nipple between his fingers, pressed against the webbing between his fingers. So he could squeeze both, her tit, and nipple. And he did just that. He squeezed her tits. He squeezed her nipples and continued to ram his cock into her wet pussy. His cock slushed in her nectar in and out. "If you are not a fucking champ, then who the fuck are?" He asked, but he knew she would not answer, not yet at least. He simply kept the wild pace, he slowly pushed forward, and with every few thrusts, he would tilt a little further over her, forcing her legs a little further towards her.

He freed his left hand from her tit, squeezed her right tit even harder and slapped her across her face as he continued to plough her. "If you are not the a fucking champ, then who are you? You know you will cum the moment you admit it." He was not sure she was listening to him. So he slapped her face again and then grabbed her neck. All of this was accompanied by the loud sounds of his cock smashing into her wet cunt. Of his pubis smashing into her engorged clit. She did not comply, but he did not exactly expect. He was too invested in her orgasm, in a way it felt like if he could make her cum all over his cock, this would be his final signature. He would be able to claim her as his properly.

The smile on his face went truly vicious, but he released her throat and breast. His hands landed on either side of her shoulders and he started to pound her for real. Pound her like she could not even imagine possible. The beads of sweat were dropping from his body and onto hers, mixing with his own. And then he felt her start to cum. And then he heard her say it.

"Slut" He repeated. "Yes Slut. Yes. Yes, you fucking slut." Like a child who got his wish fulfilled for christmas. He heard her admit it, and then he felt her cum all over him. He never felt the woman climax. The way she shivered, squealed, screamed, the way her body moved and her cunt clenched him in waves. He roared, screamed, and continued to hammer into her leaking cunt. Her fucking cunt, it felt like a furnace and a pond at the same time. And when he felt his own cock throb he quickly pulled it out and scrambled on his feet. He grabbed the girl, who just had her first in two years climax by her hair and yanked her head upwards.

He did not bother to pull her on her knees or anything. His feet were on either side of her shoulders. He stood above her. He pushed his cock down and towards her mouth and guided her head and gasping for air mouth towards his cock. And then just shoved it in. Once cock was in her mouth, he grabbed her hair with both his large hands and started yanking it back and forth on his cock until he could not hold it any longer.

His thick cum flooded her mouth, and her throat, and started to overflow quickly and leak from the corners of her lips. There was something primal, something insane in owning a girl like this. He smashed her face against his balls a good dozen times, each time exploding in her mouth with a portion of his sperm. And then it ended. He just released her, letting her head drop and hit the floor, softened by the carpet. He straightened up. "Fuck yeah." He said, glancing at Frankie, his cock still leaked some cum, Raya's frothed spit, and other juices onto her face when he walked around and knelt next to her cunt and shoved his fingers into her, hooking into her cunt just like before, three fingers now, he got them coated in her nectar, and then pushed them into his mouth, tasting his slut's cum.

"This is a good start," Connor said.

"Yes. Cum, cum all around a stranger's cock."

Connor's words echoed within Raya's mind, and she felt her legs clench. It was so dirty, so vile - he had cut his way through her pants, ripped her underwear, hoisted her bra into a permanent cinch above her breasts.. and she was about to cum for him. In front of her boyfriend of six years. It was so filthy, so fucking perverted.. and so fucking delicious. The hands above her head gave up on trying to find anything to grip against above her against the carpet, and they moved to grasp behind her knees, helping his force keep her legs pulled in against her body, fully opening herself up to every little shift of his hips. She felt him nearly cleave her in two with his cock, over and over again, and it only made her inevitable climax approach faster to feel him drill her at such a depth. It was nearly painful, to have him glide so effortlessly into her soaked cunt, allowing him to mold her passage to the wide girth of his cock. The only small bit of resistance was how taught her sex clenched around him, but her thick coating of nectar canceled out the friction her cunt would have otherwise provided against him.

The way he fondled her tits was nothing in comparison to the feeling of his cock splitting into her repeatedly, and Raya's eyes clenched closed with the overwhelming stimulation her entire body felt on fire from. From his hands, to his cock, to the stinging reminder of the state of her ass cheeks.. it was all collectively working against her, and her pent up body. So much so that she wasn't able to listen to Connor, even if she wanted to - and the slap to the face brought her back to reality, at least long enough to be aware that he was saying something to her. Her eyes slammed open and she growled up at him through her moans, and her eyes narrowed into a glare as she attempted to give him her undivided attention. The way he gripped her neck had her nearly seeing stars, but she lifted up against his hand, enjoying the way it felt to have such a strong, calloused hand gripping such a vital and vulnerable part of her as he plowed into her with reckless abandon. And when he released his hold on her breast and throat simultaneously, she damn near cursed at him for it.. until she felt his pace and intensity pick up.

It hit her like a freight train; her breathing almost seized up completely as she felt the beginning of her climax finally build up to a point that her body was incapable of holding it off any longer. Her nails dug into the backs of her knees, and her back arched as much off the floor as his overpowering body and thrusts would allow. Raya's head tilted back against the carpet painfully as she gasped, moaned, and completely lost herself beneath the man she didn't know at all. And in her throws of ecstasy, Raya did something she never thought she'd ever do. "I-I'm yo-" she hesitated, nearly releasing the word 'your' from her lips. "-I'm a s-lut!" Raya's teeth grit together after the words slipped from her mouth, and she was so caught up in the feeling of her body's release that she didn't entirely register what had slipped from her mouth - until he repeated it, over and over, and her cheeks instantly flushed further from slight embarrassment.

There wasn't much time to worry about what had slipped from her mouth, for better or for worse. He pulled himself out of her, and she instantly whimpered as she felt his absence, opening her eyes to seek where he was. She didn't have to look far as he grabbed her and forcibly pulled her up by her hair. As his cock plowed into her mouth before she could object, Raya's eyes widened when she realized she hadn't taken in a proper breath - or the fact that she wasn't positioned good to take this kind of face-fucking.

He used her mouth like his personal cumrag; she was forced to take his length at his will, and her hands had to scramble to try and find somewhere to anchor to find some sort of relief from the strain his hand made within her brunette hair. Her fingers stretched to the carpet, attempting to relieve the way his hand pulled at her scalp, but it barely felt like it helped form the angle in which he had her face mounted. Her ass was forced to shift from his hip movements, and the swollen and reddened areas felt raw as they rubbed. And when his cum finally began to fill her mouth, she was struggling to resist the urge to breathe in, desperately needing a deep breath. She swallowed as much as she could until there was no point in trying; for every mouthful she swallowed, another spurt was there to push into her cheek, and her eyes were beginning to water from the lack of oxygen she was getting.

When he finally released her, and she fell back to the ground, she was gasping and choking, sputtering and coughing. His cum was still working its way down her throat, down her chin.. making it impossible to get a proper breath or pretend like he hadn't almost knocked her unconscious with his girth. Raya wasn't even given a moment of reprieve from his assault when his fingers were back inside of her, and her small moment of 'peace' was instantly shattered. She moaned through a mouthful of cum, and she damn near choked on it as her back arched and her hips withered. Raya felt so sensitive after such an aggressive climax that it almost hurt to have his three fingers stuffed inside of her, toying with her as he saw fit, and it was apparent from the look on her face and the way she half-assed pleaded with him to stop under her breath that she was feeling a certain type of way about it.

As he withdrew his hand, a deep breath of relief sounded, and she rolled onto her stomach, needing to take pressure off of her ass for a moment as she attempted to catch her breath. Her knees came up underneath her, spread slightly, and she sat up on her legs with her arms. She wiped desperately at her mouth to try and clean it of his cum, and she slowly glared over her shoulder at the man enjoying the way his fingers tasted, coated in her cum.

"What the fuck do you mean 'good start'?" she asked, her tone no longer the same breathless and aroused tone she'd had while his cock was inside of her. Now that her cunt was pulsing, dripping, and stretched, her attitude was back in full swing. She turned to face him, still on her knees, and she finished wiping her face off with disdain. "You got what you wanted, didn't you? You damn near suffocated me with your fucking dick.." she growled, and couldn't help but let her hazel eyes dip just low enough to glance at the monster that had been stuffed inside two of her holes already. She swallowed thickly, the taste of his cums till very much present within her mouth, and she looked back up to Connor's face. "I'm not playing this fucked up game anymore. You came, we're done here."

Raya went to stand and immediately winced loudly from the strain not only on her ass, but her legs. Gritting her teeth, she forced herself to stand through the pain. Frankie appeared at her side, shaky hands trying to grip her right arm to help keep her steady, but she shoved him off. Her eyes darted to the man that had witnessed her take another man's dick, and she took a step backwards from Frankie's side after she made it clear she didn't want him touching her. It would've been smart to take the offered help, with how uneven her stance was due to the raging flare of pain that pulsed through her body, but she refused. From pride, stubbornness, and pure anger. And she could see the slight look of hurt in Frankie's eyes as he internally struggled with what to do or say to comfort the woman before him.

He'd never seen her this pissed off before - or this aroused, either. And as she attempted to gather her balance, his eyes darted down to the obvious mess clinging to the insides of her thighs, and he swallowed thickly.​

The smile on Connor's face was telling. Triumphant, unscrupulous, with a pinch of gloating. He did not bother reacting to Raya's actions, and pathetic attempts at actions from Frankie. He watched her roll on her stomach, show off her curves, he watched her try to stand up on her shaky legs โ€“ shaky from all the fucking he inflicted upon her. He let her speak her piece, he watched her push Frankie away. This act alone almost made him hard again, and he even felt sorry for the girl, and the choice she had to make. Not sorry enough to stop it all. Not sorry enough not to rape her ass later in the evening. But sorry nonetheless. She probably saw a sadness blink for a second in his eyes as he looked at her, but most likely would misinterpret it. He looked at his belt, which he dropped on the floor, it had holes along its entire length, the soldiers used those not just to hold their pants, but also as improvised handcuffs, after all, no one produced new quality handcuffs. This should be enough for her neck. He picked up the belt and stood up.

His flaccid, wet with their juices cock slowly swayed from left to right as he approached her. "I never promised one fuck. I had four hours, and we have a little over three hours left." He laughed when he saw the reaction on Raya's face as she tried to process what would happen to her after the four hours of fucking. He paused to absorb the fear on her face. It was too delicious, he waited for her to start opening her mouth before he continued. Slowly making his way to her. Just when she wanted to say something, to protest, to strike a deal, to beg, or whatever else he did not care โ€“ he continued. "Well, I'm not insatiable. I'm sure a champ like you will fuck me raw way sooner before the clock strikes midnight. We are done whenโ€ฆ" He paused, he almost said we. "I'm thoroughly satisfied by you" He was a step away from her, his left hand held the folded belt, his right hand, one with her juices he kept free. He sensed that she was about to step back, maybe even run. Part of him would have welcomed the chase, but not at this very moment. He had a plan.

He grabbed her shoulder and with a quick move, as if his belt was a lasso he threw it around her neck, and then used both hands to affix it as a collar, or a very domineering tie. And every time she would try to reach the "collar" with her hand, he would slap her hands away, and slap her across her face. Her face was slapped so many times that drops of blood started to pepper her cheeks. And when she calmed down, he looked at her but spoke to Frankie, who just stood there, and watched his girl getting collared.

"Hey Frankie. I have a deal for you and your girlfriend. Of course, you will have to decide, if these terms are acceptable," it was hard not to laugh when he proposed that spineless Frankie would decide anything. But that was nothing. He saw the reaction in Raya's eyes, on her face, her hatred, despisal, and he was quite sure that at least half of that was towards Frankie, even as he was standing there. He smiled wider at his prey, he forced his fingers into her mouth and continued to talk casually.

"Your girlfriend will need new clothes," Connor said, he pushed his fingers harder into her mouth, scraping his skin against her teeth. He held the belt, denying her the right to pull herself back. "All the clothes. Her top will not survive for long. And the boxes there, you'll need two trips there and back." Connor did not bother to look at Frankie. Instead, he looked at Raya's reaction, she was a smart girl. She guessed most of his plan by now.

"You will bring the boxes back to the settlement, take the clothes for your girlfriend back, and bring them here. After that, she would have to get" He paused, before he uttered the next word devouring each sound. "Get raped just one more time. And then both of you can take the rest of the boxes and fuck off." Connor said. It would take Frankie a little over an hour to get back to the settlement, with a full load, unless raiders found his ass and relieved him of his load. And then a little under the hour to get back with just her clothes. Two hours in total, if he managed to be very quick, maybe an hour and forty minutes. But Connor looked into Raya's eyes. She had no confidence that he could be quick. He used his fingers to hook her cheek and turn her face towards Frankie, so she was forced to look at him as he was "making his decision."

"I think it's fair. Do you agree, I promise not to kill or mame your girl. Only rape her holes. Use her as my cum receptacle, leave her cunt and mouth sore." He purposefully avoided mentioning her ass. Giving her a slight hope, that it just might not happen. It was important, to let your enemy or prey think that they had a way out. And Connor pulled his fingers out of her mouth and grabbed his wet cock with his hand. Collected their combined cum from his shaft and shoved his coated fingers back into her mouth. "Don't give me an answer just yet, take a few minutes. Check that all the provisions are in place, and give me an answer when you are calm." Connor said it took all his self-control to keep his voice level and face from laughing. The only thing that kept his attention was the fact that he started fingers her mouth again with his dirty hand. He fingered his slut's mouth in front of her boyfriend. This time he kept his hand relatively motionless, instead he used the belt around her neck, to pull her head onto his fingers. He hooked his fingers to turn her head to look at Frankie again, as he was "contemplating" his offer.

"Yes, I'll go check the inventory." The mayor's boy said, and when he retreated, Connor relaxed his grip on the belt and let it drop as if it were a leather tie. He slowly pulled his wet with her spit fingers out of her mouth and stepped towards her again. His body was right against hers. But he did not touch her. Instead, he whispered.

"Do you think your boyโ€ฆfriend will convince some friends, to come here and kill me for what I'm going to do, while he is galavanting there for two hours? Or will he just bring you new clothes, and be happy with that?"

He did not stop.

"Can you imagine coming back to the settlement after all of this? To quiet life. To dinners with the mayor and his family. The mayor who struck the deal, to let me have some needed stress relief." He touched her finally. He pushed his finger into her solar plex, to indicate that she was the stress relief. "Here is the deal." He continued whispering. "I'm going to sit on that sofa, and you going to crawl to me, and do things Frankie could never imagine. So that he could see nightmares for the rest of his life. I won't do anything to force you. I'll let you take all the initiative, so he knows, what he never gets. I know how sweet can revenge be. My slut." His whisper was almost sweet, and then he simply stepped back and walked to the sofa. Knowing very well, that his slut, his champ, will not miss the opportunity. He slowly sat, spread his legs and waited for her to come up with the plan.

Four hours. Four-fucking-hours!? Raya's face contorted into one of disbelief. Her body was already aching, her skin nearly stinging everywhere from the slaps she had already endured, and she could barely stand without a wobble. And he wanted to go for another three hours? She had almost completely blacked out from the way he fucked her face; was he trying to kill her? As he approached her, she shook her head in disbelief, realizing that he wasn't just trying to toy with her - he had every intention on holding her there for four goddamn hours to do what he wanted with her. His words only proved her assumption, and her lips parted to voice her protest. But Connor didn't give her a chance, making it seem like she'd at least get a word in, but he took her completely by surprise instead. He gripped her shoulder, turned her how he wanted, and tightened a belt around her neck like she was his bitch. Every attempt to grip and loosen the belt was met with a sharp slap, first on her hands and then across the face. After the third consecutive slap, her head was dizzy, and the flare of pain across her cheeks was enough to get her to resist trying to grip the makeshift collar. Instead, she glared towards Connor, straining on the belt to try and put as much distance between them as she could.

It pissed her off more to hear Connor address Frankie, and it was clear from the look on her face. Connor's fingers forced their way into her mouth, and she growled against them, but resisted the urge to bite down against them, not wanting another slap to amplify the already burning sting she could still feel. Her eyes narrowed as she listened to the proposal of the man before her, knowing what he was trying to do - to send Frankie away for most of the duration of his 'time' with her. A shudder coursed down her naked spine when she heard the word 'rape' surface from the solider's lips, and she adverted her gaze with a glare. Until her head was being redirected, and she was forced to look towards Frankie. Only rape her holes.. she scoffed into Connor's fingers, her teeth applying pressure, as though she was losing control of her jaw. When he pulled his fingers out, only to reapply them coated in the mess that she had left around his cock, she nearly growled once more, and pulled on the strain of the belt. He answered in kind by pulling her into his hand with the belt-leash, and no matter how hard Raya pressed against it, his strength overcame her own, forcing the leather to bite into her neck.

Raya's eyes glared towards Frankie as he finally came to a decision, agreeing to the terms that had been put on the table. Part of her wanted to scream, to wiggle free from Connor and tackle the scared shell of a man to the floor to take her aggression out on him, but she knew she was stuck where she was. Her fists clenched at her sides, and when Connor finally pulled his fingers free of her mouth for good, her attention whipped up to the man approaching her. Once again, he silenced her with his words before she could say anything, and it earned him a deeper look of agitation. His words were like a dagger, piercing her chest directly over her heart; she knew that Frankie would be incapable of rallying anyone to come 'save her' from her tormentor, and make Connor pay. Simply because he would always bend his knee for his precious Father - he'd be a good little dog, and do what was asked of him, no matter what that meant from him or someone else he apparently loved. Raya flinched from the poke he made against her, blinking from her thoughts as she honed in on his words once more.

As he left her, walking tot he couch like he had told her he would, Raya was left standing there for a moment as her mind reeled. She thought over his proposition over and over again, and the more she repeated his words, the more she felt like he did properly understand her need for some sort of 'revenge' - and she hated it. She absolutely hated that he was using that to his advantage.. but she knew that this might be her one and only chance to be properly in control for now. And if she was going to be subjected to this for hours.. it would be stupid of her not to take an opportunity to have the initiative between them. So long as Connor kept his word..

Swallowing thickly, Raya slowly dropped to her knees, her eyes settling on the man that looked more than relaxed as he reclined on the couch. As she slowly lowered into a crawl, his last two words rang through her mind, echoing; my slut. Her eyes narrowed as she took that first shift forward, unable to help the natural sway her hips wanted to ease into as she moved forward. Her hazel eyes never left Connor's face as she started to close in the distance between them, taking her time with each 'step' towards him. As she moved, her mind was in overdrive, trying to figure out the easiest way for her to comply but still get a much needed reprieve from feeling his monumental cock inside of her. Raya knew she wouldn't be able to last very long if she hoped right back on his dick; she'd be raw and squealing for mercy before the next hour was up, so she had to be strategic about it.

When she reached the couch, between Connor's legs, she gripped the lip of the cushion between his thighs and used it to help hoist herself up into his lap. Very slowly, possibly even sensually, Raya pulled her legs up to straddle either side of his wide-spread legs, and her face hovered near his as she looked into his eyes. "Help me," she whispered, letting him know that she was going to need his help for what she had in mind. She heard a shuffling near the archway of the living room, but she ignored it completely as her body turned, so her back was to Connor's chest. With his help, she lifted her shaky legs, and anchored them over his shoulders, coming to press her stomach flush against his chest. She could feel his breath already gliding over her swollen lips, and Raya wasted no time gripping the cock that pulsed in front of her face. She gave Connor a few good strokes, guiding the blood back to his cock better, before her mouth worked over the head of his cock, taking her time to lick his flared tip.

Each stroke of her tongue and hand were meticulous, and deliberate; taking her time, as though she was trying to savour it. While in reality, she was just trying to buy herself some time; to get the reprieve she needed for both her sex and her throat. The moment she felt Connor press between her thighs, however, her back immediately arched and she gasped into his cock, her right hand tightening around his base from the shock of his mouth. It had been quite a while since she'd felt someone's head between her legs, and it had been even longer since she had someone with any amount of skill between them. "Fuck.." she moaned into the head of his shaft, and she found herself building up the tempo in which she licked and teased Connor's cock, simply from her arousal beginning to spark once more through her body. It was like an electric bolt had rattled through her, and it was impossible to deny her mouth the taste of his cock any further; the lingering taste of their cum combined on his skin, and she began to lick every inch of him in a desperate attempt to clean any and all of it off.

Frankie watched from the archway by the main door, nearly dropping the box of supplies that were clenched within his grip, as he watched Raya's head move on its own; no longer being forced to take this man's cock, but a willing participant. He couldn't pull his eyes off of her as she began to force several inches of Connor inside her mouth, ramming the head of his cock against the insides of her cheeks as she did. His girlfriend was too busy to notice him staring, completely unaware that he was even getting ready to fuck off back to the pathetic sanctuary he called home; instead, her focus was entirely on Connor's cock, and the incredible feeling his mouth was providing her. Every stroke of his tongue, or his lips against her sex, worked as encouragement for her to bob her head faster, to swirl her tongue harder around him, to try and devour every single inch of his length no matter how badly her throat attempted to protest in pain.​

Connor watched Raya crawl to him, just like he told her. He noticed with a corner of his eye how Frankie froze, he was sitting on the floor next to the boxes, counting the cans of food, when he saw his girlfriend start to crawl to her abuser. He smiled, widely as she approached him, and watched her with some curiosity. He looked at her with that "really?" look when she straddled him, thinking that it would not be enough if she wanted to hurt her boyfriend properly, but the smile came back to his face when she asked him to help her. He did. He leaned back, then forward, accepting her legs on his shoulders. "Shit. He said when he saw her open cunt right below his face. He never expected to want it. He never expected to want to eat a woman, to lick her. In fact, it was frowned upon among the young in the barracks. But he did not care. She said that she was his slut. "You want me to lick you this bad?" Connor asked her and dipped his tongue in her still warm and wet cunt. He breathed out, breathed in. He pulled the tongue out, and then he licked her across her slit. Even his tongue was forceful as he pushed against her clit, split her lips and moved all the way to her anus, and back. He inhaled again, loudly, making the airflow across her folds and lips, and then he took her lips and sucked them.

He did not use his hands at first, trying to see how much reaction he could get out of her just with his mouth. He pushed his tongue into her already sodden cunt. "Shit, you are already wet." He whispered into her and he felt her mouth start to work his cock. He felt her tongue move slowly, deeply at first, but she quickly picked up the pace โ€“ when he started licking her lips when he pushed his tongue into her cunt, he licked the place where her clit was supposed to be. "He is about to leave." He told her, letting her know, if she wanted to put on a bigger show, though he almost regretted reminding her. She was now licking his length, bobbing her head. He felt as she bulged her cheeks with his cock. He only wished he could see it. He will see it. He felt the barrier of her throat. "Shit" He exhaled into her cunt. He drew breath again and wrapped his lips around her hardening clit. He did not even notice when his left hand gripped her red buttock, but it was his right hand that made her moan.

His fingers raked along her thighs and towards her buttocks but then took a sharp turn. Soon she would feel two fingers slide back and forth along her slit, and then dive into her thoroughly fucked cunt.

His lips wrapped around her clit, rubbed against it, his tongue flicked and played and his fingers started to move. "Fuck, I love your cunt so much. So soft, so wet, so warm." He praised her as if he was not the same man who ripped her clothes and took her against her will. At least initially. "Lick my balls." He demanded into her, in contrast to his ministrations that lacked the aggression that was present in the previous round. His hips started to buck, pushing his cock into her mouth, helping her take him further and faster. "And under my balls." He added to the demand. He did not even care about Frankie, he just wanted to feel this slut's tongue all over his crotch. And he wanted his tongue and fingers all over hers. He let her clit go free for a moment, and with greed and hunger, Raya never felt towards herself. That he never felt towards any woman, all the while his fingers slushed in and out of her. Just like before he took extra care to explore the walls of her cunt.

He kept moving his hips and spread his legs even further apart, to accommodate her head if she complied with his demands. His hand slowly squeezed her buttock and pulled it away, to let his tongue lick across her anus a few times before he pulled it back to hover above her clit. His fingers pressed against her spot, his lips wrapped around her clit and started sucking it. Connor never heard a woman moan like Raya.

There wasn't a care in the world for what Frankie was doing or witnessing; Raya's mind was far beyond that notion, now. She was completely enthralled with the feeling of Connor's mouth and tongue, the way his breath danced over her wet skin, the vibration of his moans and his words against her.. into her.. The heightened rhythm she used to devour his cock wasn't because of Frankie anymore - although she would later look back on the moment and feel proud of her for pushing that much harder while his eyes were upon them. But it was because she wanted to taste him, to please him, to feel his cock add to the swollen and bruised feeling of her throat. And every exhale, moan, and word that left Connor's lips had her eager to keep up the intensifying course of action.

As his fingers dragged across her ass cheek, she winced as best as she could with half of his cock in her mouth, her hips involuntarily jerking as he ignited the burn of her poor ass cheek. His hand soothed her soon after, however, as his fingers found her slit and dove inside of her like he was eager to explore her once more. Immediately, Raya's hips started to buck almost uncontrollably, her last threads of discipline breaking as pleasure flooded through her body. It didn't matter that she was still a little sore from the pounding he'd initiated before, not with the conjoined feeling of his tongue exploring her as his fingers twisted, fucked, and spread within her. She did her best to keep her moans from interrupting her own actions, to focus the best she could on coating his cock in her saliva, but it was much harder than she had expected it to be.

This was the first time she'd ever pleasured someone while they were pleasuring her, and to hear Connor's praises smooth into her cunt as though he were talking directly into her sex made her body shiver against him. And then his demand reached her ears, and she was so captivated by the pleasure he was providing, the way his praises had made her gush for him, that she didn't even hesitate to fuck her face a few more times with his cock before she pulled off of him to comply. She trusted he had her secure, and her hands lifted from his thighs in order to grip his cock with her left. She squeezed and jerked the large shaft, slowly guiding it more against his own body to move it out of her way; her left hand never ceased to stop jerking him off, however, even as her lips and tongue traveled along the underside of his cock to his balls. For a moment, she gave him a tentative lick, before she lowered her head further, her lips coming to wrap around his left nut. She sucked the sensitive ball into her mouth, coating it properly with her saliva, rather than the stray lines of spit that managed to eventually work their way down. When she knew it was nice and coated, she licked his right side, before sucking it into the warm confinement of her mouth as well.

And then she pulled both of them into her mouth, her tongue eagerly licking along either of them as her cheeks creased in from the suction and tightened around him. A wild groan would vibrate around them ever now and then when she simply couldn't hold it back. When she knew she couldn't hold the suction for any longer, she pulled off from his balls, releasing them with a sharp pop. Raya took a small moment to catch her breath properly, her left hand gripping him harder as she stroked him off. Moving her right hand, she gripped his now soaked and slippery balls, giving them a knead and a tender roll within her palm as she lifted them, allowing her tongue to connect with the skin that his balls had been covering. She attacked his skin there, licking and dragging the wet muscle along his skin, searching and seeking for anything that made him moan deeper into her cunt as he worked on his own task of tasting her.

After a moment or so, her curiosity got the better of her.. and Raya's head shifted slightly, enabling her to dip her tongue further down. She knew what it felt like to have Connor's tongue glide over her asshole, how it made her feel dirty and perverted, and gave her shocks of pleasure.. and she wondered if it would be the same if she were to minister the same treatment. Allowing her curiosity to guide her, Raya's tongue searched until she found his puckered asshole, and she released a shocked gasp when her tongue glided over it for a moment, immediately retreating as her shock got the better of her. But upon hearing the front door open, Raya's eyes closed harder, and she forced herself to get over that initial hump, and her tongue prodded against his asshole once more. With Connor's lack of disdain for the feeling, it encouraged her to go further, and her right hand released his balls in order to grip against his thigh, pulling at his skin in order to help give her a better opening to slide her tongue against him.. almost inside him.​

Connor alternated, between working her clit and her g-spot, and then just giving up on any kind of systematic effort and just licking her up. He tried to keep away from her ass at first, with his wicked and cunning plan, to make her forget that he was planning to fuck it, but the longer they were going at each other the less he cared about any plans. His tongue travelled all the way from her clit, across her roughly fingered cunt, and to her arsehole. And then he stopped, right on top of her ass. His fingers continued to pump her cunt but his tongue just stopped for a second and then pressed into her arse. Part of him was content that Grizzly was not here. "Shit, you so. Fuck." He exclaimed nonsense into her and felt her tongue wander lower, where he commanded her to. The tongue licked him across the skin that was untouched by the attention. It was hard to keep his eyes shut, as he felt her work the region and he licked her, like a wild, predatory cat. He lapped her cunt, her clit, he pushed his tongue into her pussy, to join his fingers that were fucking and exploring her walls and of fucking course. He pushed his tongue into her arse. And then some more.

But she was not done. "Yes. Work it. My dirty whore." He shifted on the sofa, to drag his buttocks forward, to open himself up to her. To give the whore all the access she could need. And he mirrored the treatment she was giving him. His wide tongue was now penetrating her miniature asshole, he alternated between rimming along the edge and pushing his tongue deeper into her with every push. Generously coating everything around with saliva.

With each second he grew a little more impatient. He started to much his hips into her tongue, rubbed himself against her face, and felt her do the same to him. He huffed like a bull into her ass and cunt. He gasped for air, he drank her, and he sucked her out and inner lips, only to run his tongue back to her sweet arsehole. He felt his cock twitch when he knew that her ass was no longer tight. He could push his tongue into her with ease, and go deeper, and he felt her do the same to his arsehole. By now he threw one leg to the side, as far as he could opening himself up to all and any whim of her tongue. "Frankie left." He told her. He inhaled loudly, letting the cool air wash all over her ass, pushed his tongue back into her, and bumped his own ass into her face, knowing very well, that she would not fucking stop eating him.

And then if that was not enough, he brought his second hand towards her opening. With fingers of his right hand in her cunt, and now the middle finger of his left hand pushing into her wet with his saliva ass he moved his tongue back to her clit. Satisfied with how he worked all of her bottom holes and bud. He felt her tongue press into him deeper, and deeper. He never felt like this, and if he was going frank, probably would never feel like this again.

He finger fucked her ass, her cunt, he sucked and licked her clit at the same time. And he loved it, every fucking moment. "Yes. Lick that ass. Push your tongue and fingers. Fuck it while you can, because I'm going to fuck your ass with everything I have." He did not care for his original plan. He wanted her to know what he was going to do to her. "Whether you want it or not. I'm going to rape your ass." He used the crudest language, wanting to humiliate the girl that he was pleasing so thoroughly. Wanted to humiliate the girl that was licking his ass inside out. And he waited if she would do anything drastic, anything stupid, or if they would continue to indulge in their sixty-nine, until their next orgasm or if they could wait no longer. But that's not what he really wanted.

Instead, he pushed his lips away, nay. He tore his lips from her, he pulled his fingers out. "Enough. Enough games for now. I want to fuck you right." He said and grabbed her waist and pulled her a little up and to the side. "Climb on me bitch." He issued his command and took the belt to lift her head and torso up.

As Connor's tongue began to invade her ass, Raya had no idea how to handle it; she wanted to pull away, to tell him to stop, that there was no way he was getting anything besides his tongue inside there anyway so there was no point in 'prepping' her for anything. But she couldn't. Every time she attempted to pull herself away from him, something inside of herself stopped it - she couldn't even sway her hips away from him without easing them back, like some eager bitch in heat to receive anything and everything he was willing to give her.

When he added a finger into the mix, the gentle and easily flowing moans that pressed against his ass grew in volume and desperation. At first, they were nearly panicked, unsure of the addition as he stretched her virgin hole. But as his finger worked and spread the taught hole, she began to relax - a little. Raya forced herself to focus on her ministrations instead, applying more pressure behind her own tongue as she hardened it and began to use it as though it were a weapon against him. She wanted to somehow make him feel the same jolt that he had made her feel, but from the way he breathed and sounded between her legs, she knew she wasn't doing anything of the sort. Instead, she was only applying more pleasure for him to enjoy, and it was just making his own actions against her more thorough and precise as he returned every single thing that she gave him.

By the time he was telling her what to do, fully in the groove of what he was feeling, Raya almost obliged - until she heard him say that he was going to rape her ass whether she liked it or not. That sense of fear kicked back in, and she sputtered against his skin for a moment, her body noticeably growing rigid. She could feel her heart rate increasing, and it wasn't just because of what his hands and mouth were doing to her; it was because she was growing scared. For the first time since she had walked into that door, she could properly feel fear clenching on her throat, tighter than the belt he had wrapped around her neck like some sorry excuse for a leash. And her efforts between his legs began to flounder.

It was almost a relief when he pulled his lips away, and she heard his words. But that fear was still lingering, worried that he was going to insist that he take her ass right then and there. She held her breath as he grabbed her waist and began to help her position so she was straddled within his lap once more. The belt dug into her neck as he grabbed it like a guide, tugging her into place. And then Raya realized she had to do something - anything to get him to keep from making good on his word. If she distracted him long enough, maybe he'd forget about his promise to fuck her ass - maybe he'd be too spent to even try. Biting the inside of her cheek, she pushed off of him as far as the belt would allow her to, and when he looked at her, about to ask what she was doing, she pressed her hand to his lips. "Shut up." Relieving his lips of her hand, she turned so that her back was to him, and she lowered herself once more between his spread legs, attempting to ignore how his hold on the belt grew tighter.. like he was reminding her who was still in control. Swallowing through the strain, Raya's hips lifted and she positioned his cock so that she could rub herself against his length, transferring some of the saliva and nectar from her slit to his cock.

She could sense he was in no mood to wait, however, and her hands gripped against his knees. She lifted up just enough in order to position his head against her thoroughly abused sex, and then slowly began to apply pressure to her hips. He began to ease inside of the clenching passage, fighting against her body's immediate reaction to try and force him back out. Raya's nails dug into the skin of his knees as she struggled against his girth for the first few moments, releasing sharp gasps and winces. "Fuck.." she sighed as her ass came to rest against his pelvic bone, and she arched her back in order to wiggle herself down that last inch or so, until she was pressed flush against him. "You're so big.." the words escaped without thought, hoping to stroke his ego; to make him feel like his dick inside her tight little cunt was more than enough. But the tone behind her words made it obvious there was truth to them, and she was thoroughly struggling with taking all of him.

Raya tensed her legs, ensuring she had a good stance to anchor on them as she lifted herself up from his waist, and she attempted a pace that was slow, but deep, ensuring that she could adjust to his size once more without completely ruining herself - but she felt hands on her hips, guiding her forcefully. And Raya wasn't about to give him any reason to reposition himself, to think he needed to take proper control. Against her better judgement, she began to lift and lower her hips in faster movements, filling the living room for a second time with the sounds of their bodies beginning to slap together. And as she leaned forward, putting more effort into the arch of her back to start bucking her hips against his own, she felt a harsh tank on the belt once more, keeping her from leaning too far forward and out of Connor's range. She growled under her breath from the constant reminder of the belt, and she leaned against the harsh strain, almost using it to center her upper body weight so she could focus on slamming his cock as deep as she could muster him inside of her. The hands on his knees remained, digging into his skin as she forced herself through the pleasurable pain of his length, and used his legs as a way to pull herself back down into his lap, while her legs allowed her to pull back up almost off of him completely.

Occasionally, when she needed a small break from the strain on her legs, she'd hold herself against him, keeping him buried inside her wet passage. Raya's hips would grind into his own, swaying back and forth, before she'd begin the ruthless tempo once again, wanting to keep him on his toes about her next moves. It was also important to ensure he didn't get bored with the way her hips slammed against his own, Connor's threat still very fresh in her mind.. and it acted as motivation to impale herself on him, over and over again.​

Connor never felt this torn, and he somehow enjoyed it. Just a moment ago, she was a willing bitch pounding his arsehole with her tongue, and now she froze. He felt her fear with his entire body. And with his ass. He felt her muscles tense; he felt how reluctant she became. And this moment he wished for both. He felt so powerful, being able to scare a girl like her with just one phrase. But also he longed for the experience he was receiving just moments ago. He wished for both. To feel her fear and her eagerness, but he did not know how to get it, yet. But he could not hold the smile. He could swear that he could feel her fear on his tongue even when she pulled away, to change position, to fuck herself on his dick.

He let her move, he would even say he was mostly patient. Apart from phrase, grunt, growl, and his hands that traversed her hips and sides. He moved the belt to have the "leash" part on her back, and pulled his legs closer together, now that he did not need to be wide open for her head. Letting her straddle him with relative ease. And then when she told him to shut up and quickly looked at him with those large hazel eyes, he felt his heart flutter. Shit, she was just as fucked, just as confused as he was. He smiled, he tittered soundlessly, with his lips vibrating in a smile, and continued to watch his bitch slowly work herself to be impaled on his length. He wrapped the leather belt around his arm, to have a tighter grip on her. He pulled her every time she got a little too far away, and placed his other hand on her toned hip. Was she teasing him? The position she chose, and she was the one who chose it just opened up the view of her wet with his saliva ass. Was she this easy? Or was she this desperate? Connor wondered, the self-indulgent and a little predatory smile was now permanently plastered across his face. But he would not be so easy. He will wait. Wait until she is properly needy. At least this was his plan and fantasy.

When she started to pick up the pace, he felt her push her throat against the belt, and he tensioned the leash, letting her use his strength to balance herself, but at the same time choke herself a little. "You've never had anything this big inside of you, did you?" And when she did not answer he yanked the leash, and pulled her onto him, to make her back pressed into his torso. "I asked you a question slut." He growled into her ear, his mouth was right next to her face and the hand that was holding her hip now looped around her body and pressed his callous, thick finger against her clit. She tried to move, but her amplitude was quite constricted while he arched her backwards, but he compensated. He started thrusting into her. His thick head was not grinding the front wall of her cunt, rubbing against the sensitive spot when his fingers started to rub her clit. And when she finally answered the first question, he had the second one. "Is this the first time you are properly fucked?" He asked, but he really did not help her. His finger was moving fast rubbing her clit, his hips were thrusting his cock into her, bulging her as he rammed into her cunt from below. He bit her neck, clenching his teeth on her skin. "Answer me," he growled and did not let her skin free until she started talking.

And then he pushed her forward, giving her control over the motion for some time. Keeping the leash tense, he moved his hand back to her hip, and further back to grab her buttock and spread it. "Did you choose this position, so I could see your arsehole? Are you that desperate, so you present it to me this eagerly?" She would hear him again, she would feel his fingers dig into her flesh, all but one. His thumb slid across and into the cleft, and pressed against her wet, virgin, puckered hole. He pulled the leash a little, forcing her to arch back, and reminding her not to get any ideas as he pushed his thick thumb into her ass. And then as if to give her some hope, he pulled the thumb away, released her buttock, and spanked her, first left, then right butt cheek.

He could not stop scowling, she was his. She was all his. It felt like he could force any emotion, as long as it was lust, fear, or hate. But he was a simple man.

Back
Top Bottom