Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male A Host of Games

Hello! I hope that this request finds you well.

Just a little bit about me. Ace is my pseudonym for all things RP, and I'm a 34 year old gay man in the state of New York. My full time job is in the world of retail, as a manager, so I have plenty of experience dealing with people in both very position and very negative situations. I think this could be important, as I will always strive my very best to communicate with you openly, honestly, but most importantly, with the respect that everyone deserves as a human being.

I am single and don't even have pets. But what I do have is plants. Yes, I am most definitely a plant dad, and I absolutely love it. I even have a flower garden that I absolutely love. Although the side part of it has been overtaken by something and I didn't have anything growing in it properly... that's going to be a project for next year I think.

Now on to the request! I will try my best to keep things easily formatted with all the pertinent information. Hopefully you'll see something that you like!

General RP Info

Over the years I have become acquainted with writing a variety of different kinds of RPs. While I started in the Buffy and Chramed fandoms via Yahoo Groups, I have grown to gain experience in multiple genres and even more fandoms. Forum RPing quickly became my standard way of writing with others, and I think I started shortly before Yahoo Groups went away.

I play male characters, usually gay, sometimes not, although this is specifically for MxM stories. Depending on the story, however, one or even both of our characters might not be gay. The end goal of them being together does not define their overall character after all! I also play a variety of roles, personalities, etc. so I am not a "only bottom" or "only top" writer. With that said, I usually do end up having to play a top role, so if you're willing to play versatile or top so I can get the other side, you'll gain a bit more of my interest. But I still won't turn you down just because you want to play a bottom boy. I use real life face claims to depict characters and would prefer my partners do the same.

My post length varies, all depending on what is happening in the moment. Usually my set ups end up being longer than "standard" posts, but I can have really long posts when it's needed. Trust me, I do not shy away from it and have done 1500+ words regularly for some Marvel and DC things - those being my most recent for such long posts. But if we are at a moment in the story where there's a good deal of back and forth dialog going on, I can post much lighter, although I do try to give at least three paragraphs. Sometimes the situation calls for a quick two paragraph post! If we both happen to be on and want to do things back and forth quickly, I'm even willing to do rapid fire single paragraph posts to move the story along.

Because I work in retail, I'm sure it's of no surprise that my schedule varies. And things do come up sometimes where my schedule actually changes last minute. Needless to say, I can't promise a consistent week to week posting schedule. But I can promise to post multiple times a week, unless I'm being absolutely drained between work and other things going on in my life. I will always be open with you and I will communicate to you if I foresee being a bit slower than normal. In general, however, you can expect two replies a week with me at least. Or maybe the better way of stating my speed would be you'll have a post within three days of your post to me, though I do try to be a little faster in the turn around than that. If I can get it to you in 24 hours, you'll see it!

What I Am Looking For

Currently I am in the market for more RPs in areas that I have been lacking for some time. There are some fandoms I would love to RP in, and some genres/settings I'd also like to do that aren't tied to a fandom that I would be very interested in. I will try to give some scenarios if I have any in mind. As for CC or OC, I will note which I would prefer to play as/with in the fandom section.

Set in the Johto Region. Team Rocket has successfully launched a campaign to take over the entirety of Kanto with the help of some of the Gym Leaders and even Elite Four. It quickly turned into a police like state, and now it is Johto that is in trouble. After two years, they have finally managed to start taking cities within the region. Currently the only area that is still successfully repelling Team Rocket's attack is the swath of land from Olivine City up through Ecruteak City over into Mahogany Town. My character is a young man who lived in Cherrygrove City when he was a boy. Your character also lived there at the same time, the both of them being best friends, and eventually got involved romantically with one another. However, MC's ambitions took him away, resulting in a heartbreaking separation where things were probably said that neither actually meant, making it a very messy breakup. Given that Team Rocket's invasion started through Tohjo Falls, MC assumed that YC wound up getting caught up in things very quickly, while MC was in Goldenrod. He fled west to Cianwood, and then to Olivine City to meet up with a large group of resistance fighters. This group has successfully been holding off any progress in the areas mentioned above. Now YC has shown up, one of the resistance fighters, after years of the two of them being separated. Note that I have always believed the regions to be much larger than depicted in the games - more akin to what they kind of show in the anime, although I do not pretend to be well versed in everything shown in the television series. At any rate, it can be assumed that there are many towns and cities between each of the ones in the games. I would much prefer sticking to Original Characters for this.

I'm sure I'm going to put you all on a rollercoaster of emotions with this one. I haven't read any comics. But I have played characters as close to their comic depictions as possible, through the use of research, and I have been told by many hardcore fans that RP that I do a very good job. Which I do realize is a very big compliment, and I take a lot of pride in my writing with these characters. Rather than have a particular story I want to play, I would rather leave it up to the both of us to come up with a scenario/setting to play in. I'm huge with world building and coming up with timelines and everything, and I even have something that we could use if you'd like that. But we can also keep it really simple. This is one where I prefer to stick to Canon Characters.
  • Characters I Have Played: Teddy Altman, Johnny Storm, Bobby Drake, Daken, Josh Foley (briefly)
  • Characters I Haven't Played But Would: Gabriel Summers, Warren Worthington III, Josh Foley, Peter Parker, Steve Rogers
  • Favorite Pairings: Teddy x Billy, Johnny x Peter, Daken x Carl, Bobby x Scott, Teddy x Tommy, Johnny x Reed, Bobby x Peter, Bobby x Logan, Bobby x Remi, Josh x Warren

This is really the same thing as Marvel. Didn't read comics, but I research the characters to play them how I interpret them. Again, I do have a whole world/setting done up for DC, but I'm more than happy to do something different and even simple. I also prefer to stick to Canon Characters here.
  • Characters I Have Played: Jason Todd, Garth, Alan Scott, Jason Prince, Bruce Wayne (briefly)
  • Characters I Haven't Played But Would: Clark Kent, Dick Grayson, Open to Suggestions
  • Favorite Pairings: Jason Todd x Dick, Garth x Wally, Alan x Calvin Rose, Jason Prince x Clark, Bruce x Clark

There are a variety of settings that I play, but the ones I am most interested in are "Post Potter", 1800s like Hogwarts Legacy, Marauders Era, and the years between Voldemort's First Fall and the Trio Era. Depending on the setting and such, we could play CCs or OCs, although I do hold a soft spot for OCs that are mostly separate from everything happening with the canons.

Usually with this, I prefer to do things that aren't just modern standard sorts of things. I love Regency Era, like what's depicted in Bridgerton, for example. The Tudors Era is great as well. I love the whole France vs. England vs. Scotland thing, although I do enjoy venturing out of there and looking at other areas, like Denmark and Norway versus Sweden. But I like taking things in a very ahistorical approach. So things that aren't historically accurate, and things that straight up didn't happen the way we write them. Looking at our current modern times, I would prefer doing something that focuses on celebrity life, or just something with a really fun setup, like a tropical resort with a lot of different opportunities for a variety of characters and scenes. While this is true for anything really, I absolutely LOVE doing things centered around holidays as they're happening in real life. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's... just about anything and everything! Let's keep seasons for modern real life, it's a great way to write about things you'd like to do but can't!

My bread and butter in RP honestly. I absolutely love RPing this genre and sadly do not really have an outlet at the moment. So I think this is one of the biggest wants for me right now. Vampires, werewolves, witches oh my!! I love it all and want it all, and there's so many different things that we could do! A vampire catches sight of a human and becomes absolutely enamored with him. Or maybe somebody has gotten themselves caught up in the middle of a supernatural turf war, and a werewolf tries to keep them safe from the other factions. A witch's familiar has fallen in love with him and will do anything to make him his, and keep him for himself. There are so many options I'd be willing to discuss and build around with you!

There are some aspects of the "supernatural" within fantasy, although that's really the magical elements that are shared between the two. Outside that, it's more so magical beasts and creatures making up parts of the population of the world. When I think of fantasy, I think of things such as Lord of the Rings, with orcs and wizards. When I RP in this kind of setting, it's usually in the setting of a large realm made up of various kingdoms, and there's some kind of internal struggle going on. I love to play within these kingdoms, maybe as a prince, or a wizard that is trying to bring peace to the realm. Another series to check out for the kind of fantasy elements I enjoy, although rather humorous, is The Enchanted Forest Chronicles. I also like the elements seen in A Spell for Chameleon.

Specifically, I enjoy writing with gods of the Greek Pantheon, and others attached to them. Zeus, Apollo, Poseidon... who doesn't want to be able to play in this kind of a setting. We wouldn't have to play gods, just be set within a world that not only believes in them, but really, truly has them. It's always fun to mix gods and mortals, and to play the prodigy that comes from such a union as well! It definitely gives way to being able to play OCs, with us being able to play demigods of our own creation if we want!

I absolutely love doing scenes and RPs that correspond to current seasons going on! This ranges from going on hikes in the warmth of spring, enjoying a summer barbeque, going apple picking in the autumn, and dressing up all fancy for the office Christmas party. Incorporate those things!

CURRENT SEASONAL CRAVING: All things autumn and HALLOWEEN!!!

Kinks & Limits

Everyone has what they like and what they don't like. I will happily respect yours and ask that you respect mine in return.

FAVORITE​
YES​
NO​
Bareback (No condom)All Male WorldFeminization
Excessive Cum/PrecumLarge CocksAnything Nonconsensual
Intense/Passionate SexName Calling (Slut, Whore) in an Affectionate MannerSTDs
Sloppy BlowjobsGetting to Smut QuicklyTorture & Graphic Sexual Violence
Lots of Story, Lots of SmutTons of Smut with Light StoryAll Smut, No Story
Risky/Public SexExhibitionismFisting
Missionary Style PositionsMarathon Sex/Multiple OrgasmsBathroom Play
Group SexIncest"Faggot"
Heat/RutMusk (Natural)Filthy Environment and Poor Hygiene

And there is plenty more out there too. Please feel free to ask me about anything not listed here. I know I have more favorites, I'll add to this as time permits. Hopefully I'll hear from you!

I now have an F-List for you to take a look at!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom