Looking for a Latex Glove loving woman to participate in a Dirty Dishwashing Rp

dishclothsfantasy

Meteorite
Hey all I'm a bit new to the site and wanted to try a bit of a different taboo rp, I'm looking for a lovely lady to play as a maid who's job it is to clean the house. I the owner of the place, require you to wear a short little maids outfit and a pair of dishwashing gloves in your choice of color. You notice I have wide selection of cleaning materials, all different types of sponges, dish rags and Mops. You then notice the fact that I almost always want to watch you while you work, especially when it comes to washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen.
But you haven't ever once complained you enjoyed the company as you wash and wiped
One day you walk into the home and begin to make your way to the kitchen to greet me and get started on the days work when you catch me with my pants down using the same rag and sponge you used to wash up the night before, to please and indulge my filthy desires to be clean. You can't help but watch and subtlety get turned on. So you make your presence known and I stop and quickly drop everything. You ask me what's going on and I reply that I'm simply just helping you get a head start for the day by washing the dishes but you knew what you saw.

You then dawn your dishwashing gloves and say that there's no need that you're here to "help" me. I drop my guard and figure out what's going on. I ask what you're going to help with and you say that it looks like there's something else that needs extra tender washing and wiping

Back
Top Bottom