Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking School-Themed RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir

Super-Earth
It's nothing much, really. Modern-day, school setting. Two boarding school students, an antisocial student named Freddy (my role, human or wolf, depending on your preference) and a feminine male (preferred, though anything else is alright with me) (example; gay; human or furry, virgin or not, your choice)*, whom is among the more popular individuals, are paired together for a project. After a loud arguement between the two, the teacher punishes them by making one move into the other's dorm for the duration of the project. At some point in time, they discover a hidden love for one another, and begin dating in private.
Semi-literacy is a must, long-term, a 1-2 sentence minimum. Please leave a PM if you're interested.
I regret that my computer cannot download anything on account of being a piece of shit, and so can only RP via private messages.

*sorry. I'm a total sucker for girly boys

RE: Lone Wolf seeking Femboi (M/M)

Hey, always up for this sort of RP, hoping to play a femboi here. PM me if you want, also AIM SN in profile.

Do you have AIM? Would love to RP a dynamic like this but pretty exclusively use AIM...

funlovnrex82 said:
Do you have AIM? Would love to RP a dynamic like this but pretty exclusively use AIM...

That's a bit of a shame, really. I can't get jack shit downloaded on this thing. *pimp slaps laptop*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom