Mx Female Taking a wander

MidnightWanderer

Meteorite
What’s good? Depending on how strong of a reader you are, I'm going to steal a few minutes of your time. It’s gone. It’s mine now. I refuse to return them.

I’ve genuinely no clue how to format such a lofty and hefty endeavor as a request thread but here we are, bear with me. There could be some code words in here or I could just be lying forcing you to read the entire thread as a captive audience? The choice is yours.

About me:

So a little about me. I am male. I write male characters. I’m old enough to know how to rewind a video tape. If you don’t know how to rewind a videotape - what the fuck?

I have been writing since I started writing. I picked the name MidnightWanderer because It’s so far removed from my usual screen name, there’s no possible way I can be traced back to an obscure kink roleplay site. It’s a little on the edgy side but I’m runni- Wandering with the theme. It’s a bit long-winded so you can pick either Midnight or Wanderer to refer to me, though I’m also partial to “Hey GUY”. I write in third person, in a range of settings. Though I have the most experience and joy in writing fantasy, I’m happy to write in historical and mythological settings. I’ve yet to write a sci-fi plot, not necessarily looking but open to ideas there. Slice of life? It’s not really a favorite of mine, I could be convinced with a twist to the setting, I have been feeling a draw to a crime story lately.

Modern settings I’m okay with, but again something that breaks the usual normalcy of mundane life would be more appealing.

I am not keen on writing as canon characters. If for some strange reason this thread has endeared you to me, and you wish for me to write a canon character, you can ask and give it a real good shot of selling it to me, but it’s probably a no, ya dig?

I’ve never really done a canon (Fandom?) setting with OC characters but I could be partial to that. I do really enjoy world building between the - thing we’re all here for instead of being on a proper good natured RP forum. So using a canon/fandom setting would allow less focus on world building and more on other things, like… Character progression?

A little more about me:

Posting rate? Uh bi-weekly? Weekly? Daily if I’ve nothing else to do? Mileage may vary. I’ve done a few of what I like to call “No you hang up” Rp’s where you keep sending responses immediately after i’ve already sent one, so I send one immediately after and it goes on like that until you’ve done irreparable damage to your sleep schedule. I will communicate if I need to disappear unlike some of the father figures in our lives.

I’m a switch leaning dom, I will typically always favor taking the dominant role, however there’s little nuance to such a ridged dynamic and sometimes a story will require more freedom of roles, the option is always there to turn the tables or for a character of mine to start at the lower end of the dynamic only for them to eclipse yours over time. I have been messing around with power dynamics and quite like them. If you’re the sub in the exchange, and your character lays there doing nothing, I’m gonna start charging per the word.

I can discuss kinks and limits more in private where I’m more comfortable to do so. This also stops you from just launching into RP instantly without any “Hey what's good midnight how’s testing the bounds of the human experience going?”. I enjoy a decent amount of plotting and planning, but an excessive amount with too little writing would be discouraged. I am strictly PMs. The thread people are good people, never met a bad thread person (I think..?) But they have their ways and they are not mine.

My default posting length can be anywhere between 4 and 6 paragraphs, however if there’s a particular scene that interests me I will write more. And if the story is dragging and needs to be moved on, one paragraph might be enough in some cases. A scene change doesn’t require an entire essay unless there’s some hidden clues therewhile within.

If you’re reading this and we’ve already had an RP in the past that you’ve ghosted? That’s cool, keep up with that, I believe in you.

Possible Pairings:

Anything here can be discussed and interchanged

Demon / Witch
Witch Hunter / Witch
Shifty Knight / Princess
Unruly Prince / Maid - Servant
Highwayman / Noble lady
Agent - Detective / Crime family boss
Teacher / Student
I don’t even know I just wanted to fill this out more ??
Creator / Android ?
Superhero / villain ?

Back
Top Bottom