Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any about to POP 彡⋆。°✩ [a series of short preg/inflation RPs]

VQZXoTX.png

LFtWbVq.png
Hello, you can call me Vel. I've been RPing for a small eternity, and my age and gender don't matter. What you need to know is that I'm a skilled writer, but I still love trash. Hence, this is the reason why both you and I are here.

First off, this request is for one-off RPs. I'm not saying they're one or two posts, but maybe a few scenes, and then they're done. I want to get to the good stuff, play that out, and then call it quits. While I usually love world-building and digging deep into characters and motivations, this is pure instant gratification. It will be very character-centered and very fetish-centered. That being said, when we finish, we don't have to go our separate ways to never see each other again. We can throw together a new RP--much like an anthology series. If that sounds good, keep reading!
AnmDhDb.png
This RP is about belly inflation gasp. I don't mind if we also throw some other inflation in there, but that's the primary thing. I've just had the urge of late to play out this fetish, and I'm game for any scenario. The general vibe I'm going for is MC having a lot of issues with a belly that size, being humiliated by it, or otherwise, it gets too big, and worrying about the size and tightness of it. You know, the usual. We can discuss this in more detail.

So, what kind of inflation are we talking about? Well, take a look at this list:
  • liquids/air/jelly/etc. the usual
  • cum
  • food/stuffing/force-feeding
  • pregnancy (whether it be the normal kind or ovi, seeds, etc.)
  • weight gain specifically in that area
  • blueberry-ification
TBGTOlS.png
  • PM me your interest. We'll probably be playing by PMs.
  • While I don't mind what kind of characters you play, as I'm down for anything (monster fucker for life), I am requesting to be on the receiving end of the inflation.
  • No NON-CON. The situation can have dubious circumstances, but we can discuss the particularities.
  • No BAD ENDINGS. Unless we discuss it beforehand, don't spring that on me.
  • I'm drop-friendly, as I may also disappear off the face of the planet. I don't mean to, but sometimes my job can pull me every which way. This is why I want to do short RPs that start with the good stuff.
  • I don't mind using pictures for references, but please, no photography of real people. Just like I wouldn't dare participate in this fetish IRL, I don't want to think about it in that manner. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom