Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Lemontart's story prompts megapost (Fantasy, history, modern kink)

lemontart

Moon
Hello hello - I’m lemontart!

I’m over 30, English, and have been roleplaying/writing in some capacity since I was 13. I love fantasy, sci-fi and historical genres, though can sometimes be tempted by a modern-day story. I love some story with my spice, and romance is always the eventual goal.

Lemontart in a nutshell:

Timezone: GMT
Writing style: Novella / Lit - I try to match what I’m given, but I get excited
Posting frequency: Several times a week at minimum - I’ll let you know if I’m busy
OOC chatter: Yes please, let’s plot <3
Preference: MxF
Characters: I prefer to play female characters; with a penchant for uppity women who need taking in hand now and then

Loves

Romance
Size difference
Age difference
Domestic discipline
Dom/sub
Dub-con / coercion
Spanking
Scolding
Oral (giving)
Oral (receiving)
Anal
Roughness
Toys
Fingers
Nudity (full and partial)
Embarrassment
Public spaces
Outdoors
Manhandling
Power imbalance
Stern but fair Doms
Brats
Light bondage
Aftercare
Dirty talk
Praise
Pretty lingerie
Sitting in laps
Maledom

Exhibitionism
Voyeurism
Public nudity
Possessiveness / Jealousy
Inter-species romance
Wedgies
Cock warming
Pantsing

Maybes (open to with discussion)

Breathplay
Somnophilia
Mild degradation
Daddy-kink

Dislikes

Incest
Infantilism
Diapering
Toilet stuff
Torture
Non-con
Blood
Pregnancy
Extreme degradation
Immobilisation
Furry (just not my thing!)
Hyper / Micro - size
Adultery
Femdom

Modern

MC, a young woman is a new member at a kink club in the city. She has attended a few times, but is clearly still shy, as she has yet to truly engage with anybody, and most visits in an observational role. An established Dom takes an interest in her, and is determined to bring her out of her shell and into the spotlight.

[Dom/sub, multiple kinks, exhibitionism, and more]

MC adores her new boyfriend. They’ve been seeing each other for a while; he’s older, which is new for her, and treats her with respect, and adoration. What she doesn’t know is that he’s a Dom, and he’s been waiting for the perfect opportunity to pounce and transform her into his perfect little submissive. She doesn’t know what she needs in her life until he brings her into his world and shows her who’s in charge.

[Dom/sub, strict but fair dom, bratty sub]

Fantasy

In a kingdom on the brink of war, MC is a beacon of hope for peace. But when her father signs a desperate peace treaty with a neighboring, war-hungry nation, MC’s destiny takes a dark turn. As part of the agreement, she is sent as a "gift" to the foreign land and its king—a male-dominated empire where women are seen as possessions and MC is expected to swallow her pride, and learn to accept her new place in the world; maybe even learn to like it.

[Submission, discipline, nudity, public space]

The spell was only supposed to call forth the hero of prophecy into their world to save the land in their time of need, only they hadn’t anticipated that anybody else in the vicinity would be pulled along for the ride. In the wrong place at the wrong time, MC happened to be walking by when the world started to warp around her, a portal opening beneath her feet and sending her tumbling through.

Now, MC is stuck in a world where dragons soar, kingdoms clash, and magic is real. Where men rule and women are pushed into a more subservient role. There’s no way home, so she has no choice but to try and find a place for herself in this new world - and try to stay out of trouble.

[Isekai, culture shock, public space, submission]

Historical

- Roman
- Vikings
- Piracy
- Western
- Ancient Greece

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom