Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Mistake Twice Made (Doctor Love x Climaktic Prynce) (NSFW Visuals)

Sophia slid the expensive diamond ring from her finger and slid it into her clutch before stalking into her closet. Night after night her spineless husband was at the office late into the night, leaving her alone in their two-story mansion. Night after night she waited for her loving but absentee husband to come home only to find her advances rebuffed. 'Too tired?' He was always too tired, and tonight would be no different. Well, actually it would be quite a bit different. Enough was enough, and if she couldn't get what she wanted, no needed, from her husband, then she knew where she could get it. Years ago, she'd dated his brother before she picked the safe choice. The whole debacle had formed a rift between the siblings, and neither had been quite the same since. Tonight would be the first time she'd spoken to her ex since the wedding, but she was a woman, and women have needs. If her husband wouldn't please her, then his brother surely would.

Slipping into her most expensive lace underwear and some comfortable clothes she normally reserved for the gym, Sophia threw her hair into a messy bun, painted on some thick eyeliner, and grabbed her clutch before heading out the door and climbing into a black sedan with the word 'uber' glowing in the window. "Terry's on 4th. And you never saw me." She said to the driver as she handed her a crisp one-hundred dollar bill before cancelling the uber on her phone and putting it on silent. The driver gave her a suspicious glance in the mirror before accepting the bill with a shrug and peeling off into the night.

Pulling up to a seedy bar on the far side of town, Sophia turned off her phone before pushing open the door to the dive bar her husband would would never dream of setting foot in and headed towards the bar.

Even if Andrew had been able to read minds, he would have never made sense of Sophia's brain...

Andrew and Sophia had dated for an bit, and while they were together, all she did was complain. The sex was too hard, he didn't show her enough respect, he did not encourage her dreams... Andrew had made it very clear, when they started dating, what she could expect. He was a bad boy, not the type one sees on TV. He rode a motorcycle because he couldn't stand traffic. Not because he thought it looked cool. He didn't encourage her dreams, not because he was selfish (okay maybe a little) but simply because he well and truely thought a woman's place was either on her knees, or in the kitchen. At first, Sophia had been into it. But living a life of drugs, alcohol and getting used quickly took it's toll on her... and she jumped ship... to Andrew's brother!!

Now, the two barely contacted one another, only at weddings and funerals did they give the familiar nod. But their dad had recently passed away... Sophia was out of town, and the two brothers didn't speak a word. Yet a familiar friend of theirs told Andrew the big secret his brother had been holding. His marriage was based on a lie! The big mansion, just there to keep Sophia happy. She was arm candy at best, and his brother had an intense affair with his secretary...

This pleased the fulltime crook, part time bartender a lot. Knowing his hated ex was throwing her life away. Sucking dick that flopped out of another pussy... "Serves her right." He thought, and had not given the woman a second of thought ever since.

Until now. When a very familiar face walked into the bar. HIS bar. She knew this, and putting away the glass he'd been cleaning, Andrew picked up a cigarette and put it to his lips. Sitting down on his own stool on his side of the bar, he watched quietly as most men were still watching the game, but one by one started to turn their attention to the beauty who'd just walked in!

Sophia pretended not to notice the eyes in the room slowly shifting to her as she made her way to the bar. She pretended not to notice that even the women in the bar looked like they wanted to bend her over the pool table as she sat on the empty stool across from her ex as he lit his cigarette. She pretended not to know that in this light they could make out the shadow of her lacy black bra beneath the thin fabric of her shirt as she looked into the eyes of the man she hadn't seen since her wedding to his brother.

"Whiskey on the rocks." She said curtly as she looked the man up and down. "Your brother is an ass." She sat her clutch on the counter, pulling a sparkly pink and blue disposable vape from it and taking a puff."

She tried to play it cool. Sophia knew what she was here to do, and hated herself for even looking at the man sitting across from her again. But if she was going to do this, she was going to do it right.. Or that was the plan at least.

"Tell me something I don't know..." Andrew said, raising his eyebrow and without a word placed a glass of whiskey on the bar. No ice. Who had ice with their whiskey? Not in his bar! Reaching for her vape, Andrew plucked it from her fingers, tossed it back into her bag unceremoniously and instead shoved a pack of cigarettes from his side of the bar to hers. "If you're gonna smoke, smoke the real thing. You're not sucking plastic cocks either." He hissed, a small group watching TV laughed at the comment.

"Sophia, why the fuck are you here? My brother sure as hell is not looking to make things right. You hate me just as much... and your crystal palace probably has a minibar with more drinks to offer than this dump. So, you either gonna spill the beans, or get the fuck out of my face." Nothing gentle about the man, he called it like he saw it. Always had... always would.

Though his eyes, equally non gentle, roamed the curvy body of the woman across the bar. He rarely saw her, but she sure as hell was a treat to look at!

Sophia rolled her eyes as he slod her the iceless glass of whiskey, but gave an exaggerated scowl when he took her vape. As he tossed it into her bag, however, her ring bounced out onto the counter.
"Hells, plastic is all I'm sucking these days." She muttered, taking a long swig of the whiskey before lighting a cigarette. She took in his gaze lingering on her breasts as one of the girls playing pool whispered something about happily stuffing her full of plastic.

Okay, he wanted straightforward and blunt, fine.

"You wanna know why I'm here? I'm here because you're brother hasn't fucked me in months.." She paused to take a drag of the cigarette. "I'm here because I need someone to make me scream and beg for mercy, so are you going to sit there and stare at my tits, or are you going to bend me over this bar. Because if you're just gonna stare then here is something to stare at." Without further warning Sophia yanked her shirt over her head and tossed it into the middle of the room, breasts jiggling in the sheer black lace that did little to hide them from prying eyes.

Even if there were voices almost begging to fuck her... boys who stood up and were eager to not just bend her over, but impregnate and kidnap her... she was here for Andrew. Everyone respected him enough to not mess with his "chick' without his permission. And while he was staring at her tits, the way she spoke out and just threw her shirt across the bar angered him so much he nearly pulled her over the bar to slap her.

"Are you fucking insane?" He snarled, snapping his and getting her shirt given back to her, be it with lipstick smears and a phone number written on there from the women at the table who were making very obscene hand signs at her...

"You're my brothers girlfriend. You think he will take you back if you get fucked in this dump of a place. Better yet, you think he will even care? You'll get written off as a slut, divorced, and propably sued for ruining the family name you dumb fuck!" He told her off, sat down and downed his own drink.

"There is a way you can get this done, but you'll have to get proper revenge. State on video you're doing it because you saw the evidence of him cheating on you... and you're fucking his brother to get back at him..." Andrew shut up for a second and cocked his head. "You look surprised, don't tell me you genuinely thought he was working late so often? He's been balls deep inside that blonde secretary since forever! Why you think he doesn't fuck you? You're too boring..." Andrew said, and nodded to the door outside so they could talk privately.

"You're seriously dumb for thinking he was working late. But if you don't belief me, call Ryan, he works at the office. You remember Ryan? I'm his dealer, dealers are like hairdressers for men. They tell us everything."

"I have a camera at my place. But we do this under two conditions. One, you make it very clear I can do whatever to you. No comming back saying it was rape or anything.

And two, you're gonna be mine for 24 hours. Those are the rules, take it or leave it bitch."

"Maybe I am fucking insa-" Sophia's attempt to cut into Andrew's tyrade fell silent as what he'd said hit her. The gears turning in her head were practically visible to everyone in the bar as she sat stunned for several seconds before throwing back the rest of her drink. "That bastard.. of course he is screwing that little tramp.."

Taking a long drag of her cigarette, Sophia followed Andrew outside, leaving her clutch, ring, and shirt on the bar. She quietly listened to him speak, but she already knew he was right. It was so obvious, but she'd never dreamed her doting husband was boinking his secretary while she sat at home with an unimpressive vibrator as her only release.

"Fine. We do this your way, but I have conditions of my own." The half naked woman took another long drag of her cigarette before continuing. "One, you can't share the video to anyone without my permission.. except those cute girls at the pool table, please share it with them." She winked. "And two, I want you to make me scream, cry, and beg for mercy. I want you to make me cum so much and so hard that I never want to cum again. Anything I say contradicting that between now and the end of that 24 hour window can and should be ignored.. starting now."

"Hold on one second..." Andrew said, went back into the bar and yelled; "ROGENA, TAKE OVER FOR ME!!" And walked out of the bar, shirt, ring and clutch in his hand. He tossed it at the floor, then looked at Sophia.

Reaching for his phone, he opened the camera application and started recording Sophia as she stood outside, top off, smoking... like a common whore.

"Tell your husband what you just asked me. And why. Then... time starts." Holding up his phone, Andrew his other hand was already rubbing his pants. Oh, he may have made it seem like he disliked this plan, but he did not. He'd take every chance he could get to get back at his brother! Plus, he hated the bitch standing in front of him. He needed her confession as much for his own pleasure... possible police investigations... as well as to taunt her with. She clearly didn't know what she was asking for!!

By the time Andrew hit record, the girl was riding an endorphin high from everything that was happening.

Sophia snorted as Andrew pointed the phone at her. Taking one last drag of the cigarette before tossing it to the ground, she looked straight at the camera and repeated herself. "I said I want you to make me scream, cry, and beg for mercy. I want you to make me cum so much and so hard that I never want to cum again. Make me regret asking you this, just like I regret marrying your cheating bastard of a brother who is too busy fucking his secretary to come home and please his wife!"

As she added the last part, Sophia quickly unsnapped her bra, leaving her beautiful breasts fully on display. "Good enough?" Opening the door enough to give everyone a nice view, Sophia called out to the girls playing pool. "Hey ladies! Whoever wins this game gets to keep this!" Before tossing the bra into the bar and closing the door behind her.

"Yep." Andrew said, putting his phone away. Rolling his eyes at the little charade Sophia was doing... she thought she was so tough. Quickly Andrew showed her what the real world looked like when he wrapped one arm around the girl's neck and put the other behind her head. Keeping her in a tight chokehold and pulled her against his body.

"Take your pants off. And slide your panties down. You're comming with me, and whores like you don't wear clothes around my place." He hissed, the phone was only recording sounds at this moment and would hear Sophia struggle to breath. "And I don't care whether you take them off, or I have to cut them. But you will end up naked in my car, if you want to walk rather than get dragged blacked out... you hurry..." tightening his muscular arms slightly, Andrew smirked as he watched her trembling fingers. Oh yes, this was going to be a lot of fun.

"Hope you're hungry, because you're gonna give me road head... and if you think you can spill in my car... you're dumber than the bitch my brother put his fucking baby batter in."

Sophia had forgotten how strong Andrew was, but she was quickly remembering. She gripped uselessly at his arm with her fingers at first, trying to claw some shred of air from him as he held her locked in place. Resistance soon gave way to submission though as she began fumbling for the buttons on her pants.

It took several seconds of frantic clawing to get the buttons undone, and several more to slide the tight-fitting pants down to her knees, which was as far as she could get them while in the chokehold. The black lace panties slid down much easier though, and soon the girl's only remaining clothes were tangled around her knees, the girl's freshly waxed mound exposed to the cool night air as she struggled to breathe.

"I said off!" Andrew barked, hoping the girl would understand now, rather than him having to repeatedly teach her, that her comfort was not his concern. Yes, her hands could not reach, but she could squirm... wriggle... perhaps try and use her feet to get the job done, but Andrew was getting what he wanted, or she'd face the given consequences.

Her comfort mattered as little to him as that of a car. She wanted to be used, and fucked like an object, he'd treat her like one. And much like his car, Andrew wanted to fuck al the existing paint off of the woman... and apply a new coat. She'd been dumb enough to tease the ladies in the bar. Those two ladies ran an underground piercing and tatoo parlor... Andrew was pretty sure he could get them to pretty up his new little toy a little.

She wanted to cum, have her mind fucked with as much as her body... and he intended to do so. Just now, Andrew promised himself he'd have Sophia looking into the mirror one day, wondering who the girl was she was looking at.

"It will be a hell of a lot more comfortable when you're awake... but I can fuck your throat when you're passed out as well. Just hope you can swallow in your sleep, or you may drown in fucking cum..."

"... ca-..." She rasped between gasps for air as she squirmed and struggled to try and get the form-hugging pants further down her legs. The darkness closing in around the corners of her vision renewed Sophia's panicked efforts, squirming and rubbing her legs together to work the tangled mess of clothing down to her ankles.

It was at that moment that a horrid realization dawned on the panicking girl as her heart pounded in her chest. No amount of wriggling and writhing would get the tight pants over her tennis shoes. Even with her hands free and all the time in the world she'd have a time trying to remove her pants over her tightly laced sneakers, and with her pants now tangled around her feet, the girl stood no chance of removing the shoes without help of hand.

What had she gotten herself into? The thought echoed through her head as the world began to go dark. She'd wanted to be roughly fucked, but certainly hadn't intended anything like this. She tried uselessly to kick the pants off wildly, but wrapped around her ankles as they were, they acted like ankle cuffs, limiting her movement and robbing her of any hope she may've had. "Fu.." The rasped attempt at a curse was the last thing that trailed from her soft lips as the world went black and her fighting ceased, her body going limp in Andrew's grasp.

Most, probably close to all, men would have cared when they heard the gurgle in her throat... saw her strength fading. But she didn't come to most men, she came to one person specifically, and it she'd learn one thing, it was to take his word for the thruth. When Andrew eventually uncrossed his arm, let go off of the grip, he had to admit she put up a good fight! Now, he dragged her body inside, swung over his shoulder like a deer he'd slaughtered. The crew had good fun looking at her body as she passed, not touching his toy yet... licking their lips literally at the thought of getting a turn.

She was bare naked, clothes left in the bar when he tossed her into the passenger seat and sat himself down in the driver's seat. Unzipped his pants, and moved her in such way she could get nice and deep. After all, as he fixed the phone to the dashboard holder, she wanted to have it hard. No reason to take half measures and only give her 3 quarters of the 10 incher he whipped out and smacked against her cheek. "Bitch. Putting you to sleep isn't fun when you keep snoring. Next time, we'll just keep you up and gagged." Andrew hissed, a good idea crossing his mind as he used his hands to pry her jaw open, thumbs pressed her lips over her teeth before pressing her head down his cock slooooooooooooowly.

Sophia woke from unconsciousness just as his cock hit the back of her throat, her body gagging reactively on the offending object. In those first moments, she forgot where she was, who she was with, and how she'd gotten here as fight-or-flight kicked in. Instinctively, she tried to push away, to remove her head from Andrew's cock and escape. With one hand she futilely grabbed at his arm while the other tried to push off of his leg with all her might.

As the cock forced slowly into her mouth, the girl gagged, and thick slimy drool dribbled down her face. She'd only just regained consciousness from being suffocated, and now his cock was being forced slowly into her throat, limiting her air supply once more. The woman's heart pounded in her chest, and every nerve in her naked body was on edge as she fought for what felt like her life at that moment. Where was she, why wasn't she in bed with her husband, and who was slowly shoving their dick down her gullet? What small portion of her brain wasn't tied up in fight-or-flight grappled with jumpstarting her short term memory.

Once in, he wasn't planning to take it out! Feeling her fight, he wasn't the type of teasing dominant to let her have it for a second, then breath. He took what he wanted, especially when she had literally begged him for this, and whether she remembered that, of would have her throat raped in her mind... Andrew didn't particularly care. All he cared for was how sloppy she was getting, gagging and trying to get off. He groaned, leaning his head back gently. "Keep doing that, and I'm going to crash this fucking car..." He groaned, definitly pleased as she was making a mess of his cock and herself.

When on the straight, Andrew his hand came down hard on her ass, only then did he allow her up by letting his other hand go. "That's it, take a few good breaths, your fucking going to need them for what comes next..." He teased, looking into her bewildered eyes, oh... she was definitly out of it! She'd come to regret this, if she didn't already...

Panic slowly gave way to realization as the girl remembered where she'd gone and who was doing this to her. Still she gagged as his cock pressed into the back of her throat, spurred on by the firm hand forcing her head down. She could hear the revving of the engine, but all she could think about was how hard it was to breathe.

Thick slimy drool oozed and sputtered from Sophia's mouth as Andrew fucked her throat. As he let her up for a brief second, she took in a quick gasp of air, thick strings of throat slime still connecting her lips to his throbbing erection.

"Fuck!!"

She yelped out the single word before her head was shoved back down onto his member, making her gag once more. Her eyes searched frantically, but she dared not fight back too much for fear she might cause him to crash.

"Shut the fuck up..." Andrew hissed, almost like telling off some rude customer at the bar. She was just a passer by, he didn't care about her... and it showed. Just shoving her back for his benefit. Andrew liked the struggle she was in earlier, and while his erection still very much plugged her airway, his fingers reached down to pinch her nose shut. Ensuring she'd stay nice and paniced, feeling her try and fight as he member was too strong and deep to push out... he laughed and half thrusted up into her face. Balls smacking against her drool covered chin as he did so.

"Oh yes. I hope you're not fond of breathing. Because I loopooooooove choking." He groaned, smiling. "How about your husband? He's a pussy, what does he like?" He taunted, knowing full well there was no talking. If not for the lack of oxygen, than surely her constant gagging would ensure that was not possible! After 20 seconds or so, did he allow her up for air.

"Hrrrrk-! Ghllg ghhl!" Sophia gagged and gurgled as his cock slammed into the back of her throat, dredging up thick slimy drool from deep within her as she struggled. The throat slime filled her mouth, acting as lubricant, and oozed out and down her face and Andrew's throbbing cock. She tried to fight, tried to push up off of his dick for some semblance of air, and then his fingers pinched her nose shut.

Panic and tears filled the girl's eyes as she tried to push him off, fighting to breathe. But she dared not fight too hard while he was driving, for fear of causing him to crash. Her mind spiraled, desperate for relief, but not stupid enough to act in a way that could get them both killed. Truly, Sophia found herself in an impossible position, and she doubted things would improve from here.

Back
Top Bottom