Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Mha Nerd Seeking RP (NSFW)

Glove

Super-Earth
Hey! You've probably seen or even read some of my threads before but I might as well introduce myself all over again! My name is Glove and I have an overwhelming craving for MHA that never seems to go away! (It's my favorite anime) Fem Thread:
Now... I want to do something a little different so I'm wondering if I can do a threeway play with two other people!
(Bold = What I'll be playing)
M x M x F (1/2)
M x F x F (0/2) (I have a Toga, Ochako, and Izuku idea planned for this one!)
M x M x M (0/2)
I will be updating the counter beside it for anyone who shows interest in it! So please message me for either a 1x1 pairing or to apply for a group rp with one other person! I hope that I can actually get this going as it seems like it might be fun especially with an mha setting!

So I have an idea that takes place after an alternate version of canon where the war ends and Toga has been placed into Tartarus to serve out her sentence, though with Izuku (Now a pro hero) vouching for her and acting as her sponsor she is able to get out after a few years with the sole reason being she is placed under Izuku's care... Obviously shenanigans would ensue.
I want this to be in a world that the public is still beginning to trust heroes again with the recent lost of the former symbol of peace, All Might. There will be a lot of divide and Toga is likely going to encounter several roadblocks on her way to rehabilitation and Izuku is going to encounter his own from previous classmates as well as the public! But hey! Atleast they got each other, right?
Things I'd like to include Lil bit o' blood play (Toga related)
Romance
Soft Sex
Actual Plot
Slow progression
Discrimination
Disguises

This would be set in a world where at the advent of quirks men were sadly left behind. The women evolved, and evolved they did. Over the course of a few generations, women have already become biological stronger than the now weaker, quirkless males that live in their society. Males are no longer wanted by most families and are put into orphanages where they grow up and are put with wealthy women who simply buy their own harem! Of course, some are kept and even meet a loving wife, but sadly that's uncommon nowadays. Every quirked individual in the world is a women with many young girls (and a select few boys) wishing to be heroines!
This is where our story picks up. By some miracle, Izuku Midoriya is born a male with a quirk! But due to the prejudice of society... He'll have to hide his gender to do just about anything as men are treated as second class citizens!
Things I'd like to include:
Discrimination
Sexism
Plot with smut

All for one realized really early in his plan that perhaps Comabt Nomus weren't the way to go about breaking down hero society. This is when he thought of one aspect... Every good hero had a good heroine or good woman to support him... So what if he just took them for himself? Well that'd take too long to do himself and so he created a special breed of Nomu with their sole goal being to pillage, rape, tame, and impregnate any heroine(or villainess) they come across. Hopefully male heroes don't stand in the way
Things I'd like to include:
Breeding
Pregnancy
Sex Slavery
Corruption
(Maybe NTR?)
Romance

In a world where Izuku never met All Might and continued his normal everyday life he begins to break piece by piece, fracturing until the kind boy is no longer left. All that remains is hatred for the current world and anyone to be gifted with a quirk. This corrupted boyo is found by a certain boogeyman of the underworld and after a little tweaking to his body is gifted the lustrous quirk that is All for One and is given free reign with it considering he's not a wanted villain yet!
What does he do with it? Who else does he corrupt and bring to the darkside? Well that's what I'm hoping to find out with a partner as I'd love to discuss more! AFOzuku could corrupt OC girls, build his own nomu, go on crime sprees, or even take over UA and enslave everyone there! He'll collect plenty of quirks along the way and should any women come across his path he'll be sure to use those quirks to good use in sex.

I think this idea is pretty straight forward! One of our characters would be a professional hero or heroine and the other would be their quirkless partner who stays at home all day to take care of the house! I'd like this to just really be a cute little play with two people!
On the other hand... For people who want to go a different route.... There is always the idea that the quirked person is the dom of the household and continuously share their quirkless partner with other heroes because maybe he/she is too powerless (and horny) to resist getting taken advantage of by the quirked!

I'm sort of looking for really anything in the series right now! And so I'll give a list of who I'm willing to play and who I'd like to play against!
Guys I'm willing to play: Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki, Eijiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, Hitoshi Shinsou, (Am willing to play Minoru Mineta)
Girls I'm willing to play: Literally any girl in the series besides Eri. (Don't touch the Baby Unicorn.)
Guys I want to play against: Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki. (I'm picky.)
Girls I want to play against: Any girl in the series besides Eri!

Back
Top Bottom