Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking a DDLG RP

Mojodojocasahouse

Meteorite
About Me

Hi hi! I’m Issy, I’m looking to do a story involving a ddlg dynamic. I have a character named Maria who I would be playing. I prefer we talk a bit ooc before diving in to establish what kind of plot we’re gonna have. I also like building rapport with the people I rp with, we don’t have to be like buddies but I like chatting ooc when crazy stuff happens in the thread or if I have ideas.

I don’t like being super strict on word counts, I try to match generally what you send but some scenes require shorter responses. I generally write anywhere between 200-600 words per reply depending on the scene we’re in. I try not to care too much about it and instead focus on the plot, but I will still be apologizing if my replies are on the shorter end. If you’re really particular about matching down to the character regardless of the scene, I think we’re looking for different things there. I would also rather receive shorter replies from you over you writing for my character. It takes the fun out of it for me if you make actions for me. This is primarily in reference to more action heavy scenes where there needs to be a quick back and forth to allow for reactions.

I used to RP a lot when I was a teen, then I took a big gap for 5-ish years. I’ve only recently gotten back into it as of last month. I’m still getting back into the swing of things a bit.

About the character

She was created with a Victorian backdrop in mind, but for this specific plot I would prefer a modern setting. I think ddlg mixing with a historical setting may just be a tad much.

Her name is Maria, she’s the daughter of a well off doctor who runs his own practice. However, he does dabble in black markets and is known to sell prescriptions for the right price. This can give her character a bit of a darker route if interested. It’s been used before to have her as collateral for drug trades gone wrong, or for general conflict. I’m open to ideas if you have any.

She overall has a good heart and is trying to make the world a better place. She can be a bit naive due to her upbringing being sheltered. She also can be just a touch spoiled and demanding. When she’s annoyed she can give off spoiled princess vibes. This could be fun to play with in a ddlg setting, especially if you’re into a bit of brat play.

In sex scenes I am super into corruption so I usually start Maria off as very sheltered sexually and shy towards it. That would follow through in this plot. I’m open to lots of ideas for how we can introduce the ddlg element, she could meet YC who’s already a DD and helps her explore that side, she could also end up at a party and happen to see a DDLG scene taking place and get intrigued. I’m open to working out how it would play out.

I usually make her physically very slutty in response to sexual things. She’s easy to turn on and hard to stop after the first time, despite her mental and emotional shyness towards it. She can be very split from how she behaves sexually when she’s just being herself vs when she’s actually pushed into a sexual space. It’s kind of like opening a Pandora's box of repressed sexual needs for her when she gets going.

Specifics on the DDLG

As for the DDLG, I prefer to keep DDLG and ABDL separate. I also am not majorly interested in role playing the littlespace aspect in the RP. I’m more interested in the dynamic form than doing specific scenes involving littlespace, so more of the influence of the daddy roles on a dom and the influence of the little role on a sub, but not actually going into a little space. I'm craving more of the sexual side of DDLG as opposed to the softer CGL elements right now.

I do think a little space scene could be fun to write and if it suits the character’s I’m open to discussing it, it just isn’t my priority in this specific thread. I think it would be something to discuss ooc once we’ve gotten to see the character interact to see if the vibes are right. But for now my main goal is just an rp with the elements of DDLG in the dynamic.

If you have questions regarding this part I am more than happy to try and go into greater detail or answer any questions.

Back
Top Bottom