Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random cravings

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
Hello there,

Thank you for checking out my random request thread. It’s full of odds and ends of things I am currently craving a littler different than the many request thread I have. I am active partner that reply a couple of times a day. I do not put pressure on spelling and grammar because I know a lot of people reply from their phones and we all know that autocorrect can be a bitch sometimes. As long as your reply is readable I am ok with it. I am not strict about post length either, just write for what you feel just please make sure there is content in reply three sentences isn’t really enough to build on if you know what I mean.

Things that are a hard no for me:
Bathroom play (scat urine etc)
Playing slutty or bimbo characters
Futa
Girl on girl
Abusive partners
Older females younger males (so no i wont be playing mother son role plays or teacher student etc)
Writing in the 1st person. This is a hard no dont even ask it will never happen.
Role playing on discord. I will chat and plan on discord just never role play on there.

Alright the good stuff what I am craving. Some of it fandom some of it original just a mess of random ideas :)
My Happy Marriage
Inuyasha (Sesshomaru and adult Rin or Inuyasha and Kagome)
Labyrinth

Anything where the male character is dominate and in control but loving.
Romance- can be historical, fantasy or modern just has to have a really good plot idea
Vampires (been a really long time since i have done anything with vampires)
Forbidden love

Open to hearing some of your ideas as well.

Back
Top Bottom