Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for an OC that is kinda like Wonder Woman!

privateaccount84

Super-Earth
… or just Wonder Woman herself if you’d like.

I tend to like to keep things short and sweet since you're going to be searching through a lot of these looking for "the one", so let's get down to business?

I'm looking for someone who can reply once a day on average or more. My responses tend to be in the 300-900+ word range but can be longer when necessary, no one liners please. If you ghost, don't bother messaging me.

Here is my f list: F-list - Warning

Alright, like the tag says, I'm willing to play this with either Wonder Woman, or your OC inspired by Wonder Woman. What do I mean by "inspired by"? Glad you asked! If you aren't playing an OC, skip to the "XXXX" for what applies to you.

Your OC should have Wonder Woman's general power set. Strength, speed, the works. You wanna add something you think would be cool/fun? We can talk it over. So long as you can have it make sense in her backstory and not totally break the game, I'm probably cool with it.

Strong personality is a must, confidence, willpower, principles. She can of course have insecurities and issues, she's still a person after all. She shouldn't however be a timid wallflower type.

She is a BIG name in The Justice League and in the world at large. You will basically be taking Wonder Woman's spot in our AU. She's one of the original members of The League, she's world famous, she has faced off against the strongest beings in the universe and WON. Not a newbie hero just moving up to the big leagues or just starting out. Think "larger than life".

And that's it! Everything else is optional. Name, appearance, birthplace, culture, go nuts!

Now, onto the actual plot! I will be using Wonder Woman as the default when outlining the story, but I'm talking about whatever character you choose to play, just swap her name out with your characters and we're good to go!

XXXX

There are just a few things I'd like to go over before we get started. As far as Wonder Woman's sexuality is concerned, I'm almost totally leaving that up to your interpretation. She could be straight, she could be bi, whatever you want so long as she's attracted to my male character. In the bedroom, is she submissive/switch/dominant/something else entirely? Totally up to you. I will say however that my character isn't interested in being dominated. He's not going to crawl on the floor, lick her boot and then get pegged… That said, totally fine with assertiveness in general. My characters are usually fairly dominant, but I'm flexible on that and how exactly that manifests.

Alright, now to the actual plot!

We start our story well into Wonder Woman's career. She is no longer confused or mystified by the magical moving staircase at the mall, she has adapted to human society for the most part, not much surprises her.

One day, she's out doing her usual hero thing, and responds to a minor crisis (by her standards). There is a skyscraper on fire! The blaze has spread rapidly, and although the firemen have evacuated the lower floors, they can't reach the people stuck in the top of the building! Luckily, Wonder Woman is here to save the day! She has to hurry, as the fire is spreading upwards rapidly. It's going to be a close call, but she's determined to get everyone out alive.

Thankfully, the people trapped have grouped together on the top floor and, under the leadership of my character, broken a large glass window. All she has to do is fly up, grab two people, get them to the ground, and repeat until everyone is safe. Smoke is filling the room and people are panicking, but thankfully they aren't swarming her and making her job more difficult… in fact, they seem surprisingly orderly for people fearing for their lives.

She grabs the kids first, naturally, but when she returns and holds out her hand to my character, he instead pulls someone else from the group forward to take his place. He does this again, and again, and again, keeping everyone orderly so she doesn't get overrun and end up dropping someone. The smoke is growing thick, and the fire is burning hot, compromising the buildings structure. There's a chance she might not save everyone, and the people inside know they are running out of time.

Finally, the man passes her the last two people besides himself. "If I don't make it, it's okay." Is the only thing he says before she departs, not wanting her to feel guilty if she can't save him in time. As she's flying back up some of the floors start to collapse. She grabs the last man just before the ceiling caves in, if she had been a few seconds slower, he would have been killed.

She carries the last man to the ground, safe and sound. People are cheering her, the media are taking pictures, she's a hero! However, Wonder Woman is far more impressed by the heroic actions of the last man she saved. He had no powers, and yet he put his life on the line repeatedly to save others, putting their lives above his own. She's intrigued, and offers to take the man out for a drink, to reward him for his bravery. Not now of course, in her superhero outfit she attracts far too much attention. She tells him the address of a bar and gives him a time to meet her there… little does she know, their little celebratory drink is going to turn into their first date.

And that's the setup! Where do we go from here? Who knows! The story is supposed to be a bit of a character study, getting a look at what it's really like to be a hero in between saving citizens and defending the earth. She's one of the worlds biggest celebrities, has to deal with the pressure of probably the most dangerous job on the planet, and dealing with the fact that she can't always save everyone. She tries to be a regular person at times, but that's difficult with your face plastered on the front page of some news paper (or worse, gossip rag) every week.

Besides the difficulties that come with being one of the most famous superhero's on earth, we'd also explore what it would be like for her to try and date a normal guy… how do they go on dates with her living such a hectic life, always in the public eye? When it becomes public she's dating this guy, how does he handle suddenly becoming famous? Her friends are mostly a bunch of other superheroes, how does he get along with them? Maybe he feels he doesn't measure up to the other incredible guys she knows… she dated Superman for Christs sake! How do you compete with that?

And of course there will be plenty of romantic moments too, and some sexy times. I think there's a lot that can be explored here, I just need a partner as interested in it as I am. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom