Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Dark Romance & Ryona -Drag me through Hell (non-con plots, prompts, fandoms)

sparklemuffin

Planetoid
Hello again, Blue Moon.

Have a look at my F-List which should help give you an idea of what I'm into.

I definitely prefer more of a player-type role while my partner takes a more directive GM role in the narrative, and exploring dark themes that include Non-Con situations where my character is the victim.
Specifically, I like most RP's to involve some form of kidnapping, interrogation, and torture/punishment as a significant plot point. Sweet themes are made of these. đź’” We can find some dark and strange romances in these places; the intricate relationship between the victim and her tormentor is a complex puzzle to explore. I'm open to damsel-in-distress plots, where the "romance" comes from a rescuer and would-be hero -- but the ending wouldn't be happy, bittersweet at best. In *any* scene we play through, I expect my character to be hurt, broken, and forever changed by her experiences.

Here are a few plot bunnies to get started, but don't be afraid to pitch ideas of your own as long as they're on theme. (More to come soon.)

P.O.W.:
MC
: An American (civilian, non-combat, etc.) with important information caught by the enemy during wartime. Maybe a codebreaker in WW2 Germany, a translator in Iraq, or something in a generic or fictitious war if that's more comfortable. The important beats are that MC has crucial information to your side, and she isn't a full soldier trained to resist torture...
YC: The individual tasked with breaking MC.

Daddy's Girl: <--- Taken!
MC
: A rich girl (18+) with a rich father, living quite well without a care in the world.
YC: Kidnapper(s?) looking for a huge payday for a simple job. But when the call is made Daddy has two unexpected words: "Keep her." *click*

The Guild:
MC
: A thief, in a dark fantasy setting in the style of a D&D setting. A ranking member of the Thieves' Guild with detailed knowledge of their operations, picked up for petty theft.
YC: An investigator working to end the Thieves Guild once and for all. Looking over the new prisoners for anyone to "randomly" question you couldn't believe your luck... She might not have been the Guildmaster, but she was the next best thing -- his wife.

STAR WARS:
MC: A rebel spy and saboteur working as an Imperial Officer. She's been funneling intel to the rebellion for months at least, and sabotaging the Empire's interests where she can. She contacts, rebel intel, a handler, and more -- if the ISB caught wind of her activities she would be a prize.
YC: The ISB.

Conquered Orc:
MC
: A strong and tough Orc warrior, daughter of the War Chief, captured after a grim battle. Young but skilled, she felled more than two-dozen trained soldiers before she beaten to submission and presented to the commander of the King's army.
YC: The Commander sent to deal with the Orc raiders who have terrorized the kingdom for far too long. The day is won, and a few survivors brought before you -- including the War Chief's daughter.

DC: Good Cop, BAT Cop:
MC
: Harley Quinn.
YC: Batman; Gotham PD, Asylum staff, etc.
Some time ago, the Joker came up with a plan to ring in the new year with a blast! He had Quinn plan bombs all over Gotham set to go off at midnight, months in advance. The event's less than a week away; the Dark Knight and Gotham PD just caught wind of what's about to happen. The Joker's laying low and crews are searching the city -- but thankfully Harley's in Arkham Asylum. Certainly Batman can get the locations out of her, but the guy is a hero and still has a code... If she doesn't crack, will the PD and Asylum Staff step in to do what he won't? Or just how far will The Bat go to save Gotham?

Undercover Lover:
MC
: An undercover cop/dea agent/etc. who has been in deep with a gang/mob/cartel/etc. for years. Her 'job' was to keep the books and gather intel and evidence, but she caught the Boss' eye and was swept into a whirlwind romance. She's in too deep, her team decides to extract her -- but her new love finds her work phone and connects the dots.
YC: The Boss. The lover. Jilted and betrayed.

Vampire, the Masquerade:
MC
: A Malkavian auspex-oracle of some renown within the City's Camarilla. She lives well and is protected by some big names, but also a pawn on many chessboards. A talented seer with a broken mind, she is used to being used... And while some might dismiss her, she's privy to many secrets that could bring some powerful kindred down. When she disappears, some might start looking.
YC: A hunter, or group of hunters, who just kidnapped one of the most knowledgeable vamps in the city! What will you do to make me squeal?

Title:
MC
:
YC:

Title:
MC
:
YC:

And a few genres and fandoms I'm into, if you're looking to pitch me your own RP ideas.

GENRES:
Fantasy, low or high.
Sci-Fi, preferably on the softer side.
Horror! Although it's kind of like a spice you can add to any other genre. ;)
Cyberpunk. Neon everything!
Anything and everything post apocalyptic.
Superhero.

FANDOMS:
Fallout/Wasteland
Mad Max
Star Wars
Farscape
Star Trek
Firefly
Game of Thrones
Marvel/DC
The Boys, show or comic
Hellraiser