Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F for M - Epic Tales Await: Seeking a Partner for Timeless Romance, Intrigue, and Adventure!

VelvetWhispers

Planetoid
Greetings, fellow storyteller!

I'm VelvetWhispers, a Perfume Artisan by day, and a weaver of historical romance and adventure by night. My life is a fragrant tapestry of scents and stories, where each fragrance tells its own tale and each historical era beckons with intrigue. By day, I craft bespoke perfumes that captivate the senses, but when twilight falls, I dive into the enchanting worlds of the past, where history and imagination merge into spellbinding narratives.

My passions lie in crafting intricate plots, full of romance, danger, and adventure. Whether it's the grandiosity of ancient Rome or the mystique of ancient India, I'm captivated by the rich textures of bygone eras. Each era offers its own unique stage for tales of love and intrigue, and I'm eager to explore these settings with someone who shares a similar zeal for historical depth and character-driven storytelling.

What I'm Looking For:

I'm on the hunt for a kindred spirit who thrives on creating long-term, story-focused roleplays. If you're someone who enjoys delving into complex plots with a splash of romance, adventure, and a dash of danger, then we might just be a perfect match. Here's what I'm looking for:

1. Passion for Historical Settings: I adore crafting tales set in medieval England, during the Norman Conquest, Renaissance Italy, 1800s England, ancient Rome, and ancient India. If you're equally enchanted by these rich periods and eager to explore their depths, we're off to a great start!
  2. Story-Driven Collaboration: I'm interested in roleplays where the plot takes center stage. Let's build intricate storylines full of romance, intrigue, and adventure. I value creative contributions that enhance our narrative and drive our characters' journeys forward.
  3. Consistency and Communication: Life can be a whirlwind, and while I'm committed to our storytelling, my schedule might occasionally be a bit hectic. I promise to keep you informed about my availability and would appreciate the same transparency from you. Let's ensure our collaboration remains enjoyable and consistent, even amidst life's busier moments.
Roleplay Ideas:

• Norman Conquest: A Norman Conqueror and a Saxon woman find themselves entangled in a forbidden romance amidst the chaos of the Norman invasion. When they uncover a plot to incite a rebellion that could destroy both their lives, they must navigate treacherous political waters, risking everything to protect their love and prevent a civil war that threatens to tear their world apart.
  • Medieval England and Viking Invasion: A devout nun in medieval England and a fierce Viking warrior are thrust together when their paths cross during a Viking raid. Bound by fate and circumstance, they uncover a secret alliance between the Viking raiders and a corrupt English noble. As they navigate their own conflicted feelings and the dangers around them, they must work together to thwart the conspiracy and save their respective homelands.
  • Regency England: A Regency-era noblewoman and a spy are caught up in a web of espionage and romance. When their paths cross during a high-society masquerade ball, they discover that their lives are intertwined in a dangerous game of secrets and betrayal. As they uncover a plot that could change the course of history, their unexpected partnership evolves into a deep and passionate romance amidst the intrigue and danger.
  • Ancient Rome: A rising patrician or potential emperor uncovers a conspiracy aimed at assassinating key figures and usurping the throne. Amidst the opulence and treachery of Rome's elite, they must rely on a small band of trusted allies and their own cunning to outmanoeuvre their enemies. As they fight to secure their position and uncover the truth behind the plot, their journey reveals both perilous challenges and unexpected alliances.
  • Ancient India: An unlikely prince, destined to rule a distant and obscure kingdom, finds his fate entwined with that of a commoner. When a rebellion threatens to overthrow the current ruler, the prince and the commoner must join forces to save the kingdom. As they navigate political intrigue, ancient prophecies, and their growing feelings for each other, they discover that destiny has chosen them to restore balance and forge a new future for the kingdom.
If these settings ignite your imagination, and you're ready to embark on a creative journey filled with historical richness and dramatic flair, let's join forces and create something truly memorable together.

Looking forward to weaving tales of wonder and romance with you!

Warmest regards,

VelvetWhispers

Writing Sample: Sample Writing - Shadows Beneath the Marble (A Tale of Rome)
Writing Sample 2: Sample Writing 2 - The North Wind's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom