Mx Male Looking for Some Whump Action

Prythian

Meteorite
Hello! I'm throwing out a little request thread as I've got a bit of a mean craving that won't quite leave me alone, and I'm hoping someone else might be interested in it too. Meanness translates to very, very heavy whump content so please be aware lol. I usually write more dominant/switchy roles but I really want to change things up. I typically prefer more long term, plot heavy RPs so maybe we can work on modifying the plot to fit that if it suits your interests? I'm active daily, enjoy giving multiple paragraph responses, and enjoy world building.

The Idea (heavily inspired by house of the dragon/game of thrones): MC is the only child of the current dynastic ruling family. His father, the king, is severely ill, and when he dies, it creates a power vacuum that presents a perfect opportunity for someone else to step in and claim the throne, for MC has not yet reached the legal ruling age of 21. From there, the throne is overtaken by a cruel, opportunistic ruler such as an ambitious uncle (craving), an elder male relative, or even a leader from a rival house. MC is too pretty to kill outright and has his uses, so he becomes the perfect new plaything for the new ruler.

Obviously this is just a shell of an idea but I'd love to brainstorm to hear your ideas and add depth, secondary characters, etc. to make it a more fleshed out story. The main thing you should keep in mind is willingness to explore darker content.

Kinks/Tropes to Explore:
  • Non-con, dub-con
  • Stockholm syndrome
  • Public humiliation
  • Whipping, flogging
  • Leaving permanent marks of ownership- scars, brands, etc.
  • Forced feminization
  • Leashes, collars
  • Piercings
  • CBT (depriving the prince a chance to sire his own rightful heirs is OK with me)
  • Forced marriage
  • Potential love interest in the form of a loyal or enemy servant, knight, etc.
  • Fun with world building
  • Secondary characters to interact with so the world doesn't seem so insular
  • Dragons? Other mythical beasts?
Anyways, if you feel like this might be up your alley, please feel free to shoot me a PM!

Back
Top Bottom