Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eternal Bonds (EEE x KillerQueen) NSFW IMAGES

EtherealElvenEmpress

The order wanes, the Family falls, and kaos reigns
@killerqueen

Sarannora what’s the place that most have thought it was a fairytale since no humans were allowed. The land was absolutely beautiful and seemed like it was something out of a fairytale with flowing rivers and clouds that always seemed to have a rainbow. This land was far away fro our humanity and hard to travel to along with it being well guarded and kept secluded. The elves have been there since before mankind and plan to be there for much longer.

The mountains of this area seems like they reached up to the heavens and what the most early humanity thought that the elves were actually Angels. They hardly aged and they watched humanity grow from afar and occasionally helped them. Normally they would keep out of human affairs but one human city had managed to make a treaty and actually completed their case so well they were the only human strong hold that actually had true elven blood running through her veins. Every few centuries they would make a trade off usually a human prince to one of the elf princesses to make sure the bloodlines of the royal family did not go stagnant. for humanity it gave them longer lives especially the chosen prince who would be bound to his bride for as long as she lived keeping that royal family in power for centuries. For the elves it kept them healthy having new blood rejuvenated them and gave them more ideas and power even though they had a long life the royal family tend to be quite inbred.

It was time for the prophecy come to fruition. A good amount of the Royals including the king and queen was sent to meet with the humans along with a few of the chosen brides siblings. The others maintain the safety of the kingdom as they travel down to a neutral area called Altomera which connected the human realm and the elven one. It was beautiful and lush but you can easily see the divide between the human forest and the elven mystical area. They came down in a luxurious caravan pulled by black, white and lavender horses. It looked like a dream or Straight out of a mystics lucid dream.
IMG_7925.jpeg

Upon the arrival there was music and celebratory foods along with decorations on their side of the land reaching over towards the human side welcoming them though all they would get for the king and queen and other court helpers. The princess herself was kept away for the moment awaiting the arrival of the human caravan. It was no shock the new king and queen were there but also the former queen who was much older And for the moment she was talking with the granddaughter in the carriage trying to encourage her to be mindful of this tradition. She would be the one bringing her out but for now it was only the royal couple and their court waiting at the designated meeting area.
IMG_7926.jpeg

They were dressed in their colors while their daughter was dressed in purple though he had yet to see it yet and she was still being hidden for the purpose of showmanship until the humans arrived for the proper ceremony of the handoff. They knew their daughter would not be returning home and the grandmother was explaining to her how this union was meant to be and how she was supposed to carry on not only the human race but the elves. She was to be the one to bare many children. Children that would bring on the new generation and give a new Hope but sadly the young princess still was not happy about this and protest of the tradition but it was too late to turn back.

For now everyone was waiting and the princess was nervous she had no idea what the prince was like or what he looked like. If he was at least handsome she could tolerate the union but she wasn’t happy about being the one to be the mother all the children for the new generation. This was the only way to keep her bloodline going and even though she had many sisters she was the youngest at 203 which made her about 23 years old in human years but for elf their lifespan was so long most humans would think she might be an old maid so perhaps a prince might think he would be getting someone much older than himself especially since he had yet to see what this lovely princess looked like….

To call Prince Andrew of Stormhelm less than enthused with the current station of all things considered was an understatement. Ever since he could consciously recall memories he had been told he would be the one to fulfill the pact that their kingdom made with the elves. Of course he had thought his parents were puffing hot air and that the elves were little more than myth meant to talk higher about the potential of humanity. At least he had thought they were in the beginning at least. Yet as he sat in the convoy of carriages he knew better now. They would not be near as extravagant as the workmanship of the elves, the pretentious lot they were, but the master work and careful detail would show it was meant for the wealthy or royalty.

The preparation team for the human contingent worked diligently ahead of the queen, king and princes arrival. Delicate wreaths of flowers that were only curated by and in Stormhelm were wound around long thing branches. Banners of the kingdom stood rooted in the ground firmly where wrought iron poles had been planted centuries before, the royal banner dancing in the wind with the kingdoms crest proudly displayed in its colors.

When the convoy reached Sarannora, the king and queen were the ones to step out first. The queen was breathtaking in her gold threaded gown, her long blonde hair done in a meticulous but elegant braid. Blue-green eyes shone against pale skin as she climbed out of the convoy first. Dressed in a combination of coastal blue, forest green and a minimal assortment of golden protective gear she was a vision of beauty; elegant and fierce. Her husband the king was a regal man with sharp features, blonde hair and sharp green eyes. He was dressed in forest green with a grey protective under layer. Protective golden pauldrons, vambraces and a center chest place were visible as was the sword at his waist.
b6e047ac-46a4-4b91-aa43-e610d4c7f5a1

"Remember now young master-"

Prince Andrew stepped out after his parents and totally ignoring the counselor speaking to him Unlike his parents dressed in shades of green or light blue, he was dressed in darker shades of blue and white. His ears were pointed showing he had seemingly inherited more of the elven blood than many of his siblings. He was the youngest of the bunch at twenty just a fortnight ago. "I know, I know. Inside voices, emissaries charm, don't be dismissive" he said dismissively of the man. He was chastised by his father for being uncouth but there were no elves around to see the display so luck was on their side for that.
050067e1-0afd-4d87-ac6d-ebc687f91127

The king and queen led the small party forward to the meeting area. Queen Astrid warmly strode over to her kin and embraced them, catching up in their native tongue since it had been almost three hundred years since she had seen those of her blood. "Is my niece ready to meet her destiny?" she asked breaking away from a hug with her grandfather after being told of the change of who was on the throne, one of her many older sisters and her niece taking the place she herself did the last time the pact was renewed.

Queen Lenora and King Falin Endor were nervous but did t let it show as they waited and watched as the human caravan mad its way to the ceremonial meeting spot. Both sets of of royals worse that symbolic green and gold which was a lovely way to show their connection. How long had it been? Over 300 years since the last refreshing of the blood and it was t new for the elves but the young Princess Lisianthus was not happy about this arrangement and het grandmother was talking sense into the elven princess which was only half working. Her total highness was stubborn. Just as stubborn as her grandmother and she knew it. At least her tantrum was not visible to her distant relatives and the prince, but she was very much being absent from the meet. For the moment her parents let her as they caught up with Queen Astrid. All hugs and smiles though a few whispers about how apologetic they were about Princess Sia being absent for now. It wasn’t hard to miss her whimpers and protests and even outright sobbing in the not so far off opulent lavender carriage that kept her hidden.

“Please forgive my daughter. Even though she knows this is necessary even our youth has outbursts. She won’t be long. I have a feeling she’ll be pleased with how handsome he is.” Queen Lenora sung praises to their son in hopes to at least not look as bad in front of them as the maiden in question was still remaining a mystery. “Even at 203 years old she is still learning her place. Worry not. The tantrum shall pass since she will be the Princess of Stormhelm. Whether she likes it or not. “ Queen Lenora still was very blonde but with silver flecks mixed with her hair and her eyes as blue as the sky stood out on her pale form. King Falin with eyes of green and dark locks that had silver strands showing his age as well but both still retains a bit of their youth even as they were pushing into the thousands.

Their court was chatty but when the carriage door opened and she finally stepped out they probably expected a blonde or brunette but her hair was pure white and eyes were more cerulean than the most perfect sea. Luckily for them she was silent. Porcelain skin made het look like the sun never touched her. IMG_8028.jpeg

She wore white and the dress looked like it was painted on her as if she were carved from marble and brought to life with magic. The relief of het parents faces was easily seen as she walked over to stand with them and offered a curtsy though she had not chosen to give them the gift of her voice quite yet. The look on het mothers face was a bit tell take when she saw how her daughter was dressed but refrained from an outburst since she expected her daughter to be more presentable than this!

“It’s an honor to meet my distant relatives. If I’m not what you expected I’m more than happy to return home.” Was the first thing out of Princess Lisianthus’s lips as both of her parents looked dumbfounded before both of them quickly moved to lock arms with her on either side to keep her in place. “What my daughter means is it’s an honor to be joining your family. Isn’t that correct?” Queen Lenora said though hissed the last part at het daughter who looked down and said nothing.

Prince Andrew did not react to the appearance of his soon to be bride and instead let her words do the talking for her. She was obviously as enthused as he was about this whole thing and that suited him just fine. This was more formality anyway. Even if he thought it was asinine in the first place. Magic was not worth the sacrificed happiness of the respective prince and princess in his opinion. Forcing them to marry, to have children to 'renew the blood and the pact' was bullshit.

Astrid was not sure what to say about her nieces outburst. It was against decorum and she knew how frustrated the teen, by elven standards, was with the situation. was about it. She had been the last one to go through it herself. What Lisianthus was not thinking about was the future. Yes, she and Andrew might not get along at first but there was a lot more that went into this than either of the kids thought. It was not always the youngest of them that went, it was blood and magic compatibility to. It was a million small things that factored into who was chose for this honor. "May I?" she asked before pulling the girl off to the side away from the group of adults and officials. "Look, I know how much this sucks at first. I was the last one to go through this. I know you feel like the world is coming down on you and your right to choose is stripped because it is." She paused before continuing. "Lisianthus, I want you to know that this does not have to be a bad thing. I thought I would trapped in a loveless marriage where my worth to either kingdom was the children that I could pop out. You see that man over there?" she asked pointing to her husband conversing with her kin. "That man was patient with me. He took the time to learn me as if I was the most interesting subject in the world. He never forced himself on me, never made me do anything I did not want to do myself. Our son Andrew is a good man, headstrong and smart like his father but you will not be mistreated. You will not be hurt or forced of anything. I won't let it happen, blood to blood." She pricked her finger drawing a single crimson stain to her fingertip and placed it against the inside of the girls; it was an archaic system but it was serious and it was binding. "Give my son a chance. You may surprise yourself. Just because you two seem to share a stubborn independent streak does not mean you cannot make this work or fall in love yourselves just like I did."

While the two women spoke in hushed tones, Prince Andrew and King Adrian spoke politics with the king and queen. While Andrew only chimed in here or there, he showed a vested interest in what was being said. His tutors had said his mind was very tactical and pragmatic so absorbing the information that was being espoused was enlightening. Particularly the bits where the elven king and queen had to elaborate processes and laws that were radically different from the ones in Stormhelm. "How are your relations with the lycans and the dwarfs?" Andrew asked curiously since said races had been quiet with them for some time.

Falin and Lenora had the talk with their daughter along with her grandmother. They were not expecting her to lash out in the way she did. Paying no attention to her betrothed Lisianthus was hoping maybe they’d get disgusted with her and send her home. Maybe even swap her out with one of her navy sisters. With how she was acting it gave off that maybe she might be younger than the prince though in human years she was at least three years older than Prince Andrew though with her youthful face. By elven standards she’d be considered to be an early adult and for this exchange perfect to mother many children.

Sia didn’t want to hear any of it as her parents made sure to keep her in place though when the Queen of the humans wanted to speak with her she thought maybe she’d tell her that it wasn’t worth it and send her home. Both her mother and father nodded before het Lenora spoke up. “Be my guest. Please forgive her. She does have manners, but is choosing to not use them.” Lenora explained as Falin patted her on the shoulder. Lisianthus rolled her eyes at her mother as Queen Astrid pulled her aside leaving her parents to discuss maters of the kingdom.

“It does suck. I hate this. It’s nothing against you. I don’t want to do this and they didn’t even give me a choice. I’m sure your son is lovely…” she was going to continue but she at least knew not to be too rude, but she was hoping to plead her own case. When the Queen motioned over yo her husband Sia looked over but kept quiet. It was lucky of her have found love, but here she was still being thrust into this situation. “Your son may be a good man, but I just can’t….he probably doesn’t want this either….I don’t know him….you all expect us to get married and be happy…..I just can’t imagine this….” Her voice was becoming shaky as it cracked a bit though when Astrid pricked her finger and said those words as she pressed her finger against her trembling hand Lisianthus couldn’t help but start to sniffle. “Your highness…please don’t make me go through with this….I’ve hardly lived….I haven’t even had the chance to do anything….neither has he….please I beg of you choose another sister. We are many! Hyacinth is much more calm. Rose is more interested with the human world. I have so many sisters! Iris or Amaryllis. Clover, Violet or Daisy are all good choices. Why did you choose me?” She was looking for anyway yo get out of this as her sniffles were turning into sobs. The beautiful blue sky above was turning dark and grey. Feeling her heart beating faster and faster as the weather was following her emotions.

While the pair were off talking both Falin and Lenora were explaining politics. Andrew brought us a very goo question about Lycans and dwarves. “That is quite a question. It’s good you asked.” Lenora would focus on Andrew. “Relations are stable. Dwarves are much easier to maintain relations with. They make the best weaponry though it is hard to tell the men from women. Both do have quite the beards.” That made both chuckle. “Lycans are pack creatures and it can be difficult to stay in the alphas good graces but once you find the right balance they are great allies on the battlefield….” Lenora continued but stopped as she looked up at the sky and then to her husband. “Oh no…I was worried this would happen…” Lenora looked upset and then angry before Falin placed his hand on her shoulder. “Keep explaining about the Lycans I’ll handle this.” Falin politely excused himself as they would start to feel droplets of rain as he made a point yo get over to his daughter and fast before her waterworks would start. Once they did they’d all have to deal with her emotions.

“Sia…breath…just breath….it’s okay…” he’d put his arm around his daughter but there was no way he was going to tell her that he’d take her home. Lisianthus pulled back from Queen Astrid and turned to hug her father. “Papa please don’t make me do this…I don’t want to leave you…” Lisianthus was hoping she could tug on his heart strings and as much as he didn’t want to let her go this was something he couldn’t comfort her by simply saying she could go home.

“My sweet blossom I can’t do that. I’ll visit but this is destiny my darling. I know it’s hard. They are good people and family. My sweet Sia…it’s hard for me too.” He held her close as he tried to keep her from crying but she burst into tears causing the sky to release the sadness she carried but at least her parents knew how to help the others as their caravan knew the protocol and with soft chanting and with that chanting a bunch of glowing barriers went up to shield them all from the rain even including their carriages and convoy just in time before the torrential down put hit them and only covered their meeting area.

If they looked past this area the weather was sublime and even as the Lenora easily held her barrier up she continued to talk to Prince Andrew. “I apologize for my daughter. Even though she knew this was inevitable I don’t think she took us seriously until we got here. I know she’s a handful, but out of all of our daughters she’s the most gifted. I know she won’t be easy to handle your young highness, but she will rejuvenate the bloodlines.” Lenora explained and hoped that Astrid and Falin could calm Lisianthus down enough to stop her outburst and calm her enough to at least stop the rain.

Astrid removed the sobbing princess from her fathers embrace and wiped her tears with a tender brush of her fingers. "Lisianthus, I know its hard. I know how hard it is on the heart, the mind and the soul. But there is a reason we are the ones chosen" she said embracing the girl with an almost maternal embrace. She shot a look over for them to be left alone for a minute. When they were she made the young elf look up at her. "It is not our beauty, all our women are beautiful. It is not our intelligence, we are supremely intelligent when compared to most races." She kept her touch gentle and light supportive. "Its because you are special. Like I was special. You have your sisters who have personality traits and dispositions who might make the marriage easier, that may be very much true. You were selected for your potential with magic. Just like me."

She let that sink in for a moment before continuing. "Tradition states the most magically gifted or with the most magical potential will renew the pact with the humans we are so distantly related to." A thoughtful looks crossed her face for a moment before continuing. "As of the last few cycles of refreshing the blood, its more than that. Yes, it refreshes the magical ability of our bloodlines and its an imperative thing that we need to do for everyones sakes but its more than that. We have had a lot of change happening in the last three hundred years. Its not just about magic anymore. The world is changing, the ways of the world are changing by the second even as we speak. My son, love him as I do, is a very pragmatic and solution orientated person. He sees an issue and tried to find the most practical solution to solve, a very lateral way of thinking" she said. "I have the gift of foresight and as hard as it is for you now, if you don't give this a chance I promise you that you will miss out on a lifetime of happiness and love like I have found for myself." She pressed her forehead to Lisianthus' and let glimpses of what she had seen in her mind flow to the girl.

Scenes of laughter. Of love. Children and grandchildren. Contentment at each others side. Even scenes that could very well lead up to passionate encounters. All positive scenes and images of Lisianthus and Andrew that had come to her in their own visions.

"You are lucky, so much more than you know. You are lucky like me where in a moment where the light seems dimmest..." Astrid looked to her son and husband talking some form of politicking with her family "our light is already there. We just have to choose and fight for it because they will always choose us. Will always fight for us. Will be loyal to us. We just have to give them the chance to prove it."

Back
Top Bottom