Mx Male The Sad Tale of The Trap Maid. (Seeking Submissive Femboy Traps.)

furryluvah

Planetoid
Hello! I'm looking for someone to play a stereotypical anime trap for this particular idea. The basic plot is that a young man (YC) who happens to be very feminine looking has quite the gambling problem, which leads him to take multiple high interest rate loans from a predatory loan shark (MC). Naturally, YC loses it all, and when the time comes for him to pay up he's dead broke. Normally, this would be where MC would have some of his thugs break the deadbeat's kneecaps, but given YC's very feminine appearance he has something else in mind. For 1 year YC will be MC's live in maid, doing the usual maid duties of cooking and cleaning along with any other miscellaneous tasks that MC might give YC. After the year is up, his debt will be considered paid in full. Overjoyed by the fact that his kneecaps won't be shattered, YC once again displays his inability to read the fine print of anything that he's signing. And effectively agrees to be MC's personal property for the next year. Naturally, this almost immediately takes a lewd turn, with MC taking full advantage of a cute femboy who's legally obligated to do whatever he asks.

Given the premise of this rp, I think we can safely say that MC and YC will be engaging in all manner of lewd activities, so don't be shy about asking if we can indulge in any unusual or non mainstream kinks. The only limits I have are that all characters must be 18+, but I'd love to have a nice age gap between them with YC being about 18-22 and MC being in his mid 40's. No toilet play, no gore, no death please! Beyond that feel free to bring up any of your lewd desires. If this seems interesting to you, feel free to shoot me a PM and we can work out the details there.

Back
Top Bottom