Mx Female (GM, Bondage, Non-con) You, a naive 18 year-old college freshman, get dragged into doing a photoshoot with your arts professor.

iliad3

Meteorite
You, a naive 18 year-old college freshman, get dragged into doing a photoshoot with your arts professor. The session quickly turns into a non-con bondage scenario, in which your only goal is escape.

It is your third week of classes after just starting university. You have not chosen a major yet, but are set on something in the college of arts. You have submitted your first set of assignments just last week. You get home from class, and get a notification on your phone. It's an email from one of your professors, a man in his 40s renowned in the world of photography. He's taught at many universities and sports several accolades for his work in the world of arts, with many of his more prominent students going on to become famous artists in various fields. The email contains a fantastic opportunity for you. And at such an early stage in your academic career? You can't possibly pass this up. Filled with newfound confidence, you start typing.

"Good morning,

After grading your first assignment, I was impressed with your potential and eye for detail. I would like to offer you a position as my paid understudy for the semester, assisting me with arranging sets, scouting for locations, and some occasional modelling. Some travel may be required, but everything will be figured out with the dean so that you do not get in trouble for missing any assignments in other courses.
I'd love to have a discussion with you at the Central Student's Building coffee shop this afternoon at 2pm.

Regards,
Dr. Ellis"

--

Pretty self explanatory! Add me on discord: iliad3 and DM me a continuation and refs if so desired. 1st person only.
Kinks: bdsm, non-con, kidnapping, predicament bondage, breathplay, struggling, damsel in distress, high heels, deepthroat
Limits: gore, "gross" kinks

Back
Top Bottom