Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Image Hosting Sites?

ExotikTwilight

Supernova
Hello! I was curious if people had preferences or recommendations for image hosting sites, specifically NSFW. The context is I have been playing around with AI image generators for characters/scenes for role plays but don’t have a good or easy way to share them without using Discord.

Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

This is the one I use personally. Quite barebones but has the features I need and is free. You are asked every time you upload an image if it's adults only or nah, but you can bulk upload images so it's not a major hassle.

I was thinking about this too. I have been having a lot of images not displaying that was making me go MENTAL

Image Chest is also a solid choice, I've found.
This is the one I use. Requires registration but should be free to do so. ALlows up to 20 images to be uploaded at a time as well. It can be a bit finnicky actually uploading the images though.

I've been using imgbox - fast, simple image host Has been working for me for throwing up albums there granted NSFW I know it like showing adds the first time you view it (granted its adds you just click off of). Might be better ones but just the one I found out about and picked to use for my own purposes.

Back
Top Bottom