Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Meeting Up With Ex-Girlfriend (GONE WRONG)

blumooene

Planetoid
Hey everyone! I'm in the mood for a naughty, slutty, cheating/cuckold oriented roleplay tonight involving an ex-girlfriend out to get a bit of revenge on the boy who broke her heart. Read below for the general idea.

-

It's been over a year since we broke up. It wasn't a terrible break up. Nobody did anything bad to anyone else, but it was me who decided to call it off. The main reason was because you were going off to college and I was going to stay in our hometown to work. You cried over the decision and pleaded with me, begging to keep our relationship going with long distance, but I remained firm with my choice. So you went off to school, and I stayed behind.

Now almost 2 years later, you decide it's time to reach out to me. Maybe you text me, call me late one night, or even do a bit of light stalking and show up somewhere you know you'll see me and be able to pretend you had no idea you'd bump into me there. Whatever it is, one thing leads to another and you suggest that we should meet up and catch up as friends. After all, we used to know each other so well and now we haven't even spoken at all for so long. Unfortunately for me, I don't see the red flags or warning signs and I agree to catch up.

I thought it'd be a friendly little meet up. I would never have accepted the invite if I knew you were going to take the opportunity to brag all about what a slut you've been at college and how frat boy cock is the best you've ever had.

-

Thanks for reading. As you see, I have a fairly general plot laid out and it can be open to discussion as for how we want it to turn out. It can even end up with you cucking me live. I'd love to set up our relationship and really build the world and characters together.

Message me with your kinks, limits, and any ideas you have for the plot and references. I look forward to discussing.

Back
Top Bottom