Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Butterfly Hello's

Mariposa.Estrella

Meteorite
🦋 Seeking Creative Partners for Immersive Storytelling🦋

Are you passionate about crafting rich, engaging plots that dive deep into character development, complex relationships, and intriguing story arcs? Do you prefer a focus on narrative depth over smut? If so, I'm looking for like-minded partners to collaborate on some truly immersive roleplaying or story-making projects!

💚What I'm Looking For:

Plot-Driven Narratives: Let's build worlds, create compelling characters, and weave intricate plots that keep us both on the edge of our seats.

Character Development: I love exploring the nuances of personalities, motivations, and growth. If you enjoy watching characters evolve, we'll get along great.

Collaborative World-Building: Whether it's a gritty crime drama, a fantasy epic, or a slice-of-life tale, I'm all about creating worlds that feel alive and immersive.

Respectful and Mature Interaction: I'm all for mature themes when they serve the story, but my main focus is on narrative and character arcs.

Genres I'm Interested In:
Crime/Thriller
Fantasy
Modern Drama
Historical Fiction

Fandoms I'm Interested In (not limited to):
Genish Impact
Demon Slayer
Black Dagger Brotherhood
Final Fantasy
Supernatural

🚫What I'm not looking for:
Slice of life stories
Heavy smut plots
Controlling my characters actions (outside of reason)
Not willing to collaborate

✨ Let's Create Something Memorable Together✨
If this sounds like your kind of storytelling, drop me a message! I'm excited to hear your ideas and see where our creativity can take us.

P.s. if you ask what my character looks like, I will send a character sheet.

Back
Top Bottom