Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Helluva Boss Pairings (NSFW)

SilverInkwell

Planetoid
Hey there, today I'm looking for something a little bit different, I'm looking for something primarily focused on and around the characters from Helluva Boss, I have a few other ideas that I could share but will only do so privately since I want the main focus to be on the ideas I list here.

I'm ideally looking for submissive and female playing partners primarily, partners must be semi-literate (3-7+ PC lines), message me for a kink list, or if any of the pairings interest you. All characters are 16+. All ideas can have various levels of romantic themes and wholesomeness, or lewd, depraved, and dark themes and subjects instead.

(My character x your character)

- Stolas x Octavia: This could happen in a variety of ways such as Octavia accidentally sending naked pictures of herself to her father or maybe they get together after a drunk confession, or maybe something else instead.
- Stolas x Loona: Perhaps this demon bird prince adopted Loona instead of Blitz, or maybe she was sent to steal the grimoire instead and had a night of passionate fun with Stolas, or perhaps she just needed a place to stay during a rainy night, or maybe it could be something else instead. I'm open to different interpretations of Loona such as her being a bit shy or perhaps a brat needing to be tamed instead.
- Stolas x Blitzo: Perhaps the demon bird prince divorced Stella sooner than he did in the show, or perhaps one of them confessed their true romantic feelings for the other, or maybe something else happened instead.
- Loona x Octavia: Perhaps the two of them got together after the events in the episode *Seeing Stars*, or perhaps the two have been dating for a while behind their parents' backs, or maybe something else happened instead.

Discord: silver_phoenix99

c0e5b0164e1b729ec395fceb298f28f5.jpg

af770e3b91635e773d085cb1ed5e5836.jpg

1c5a9676f9b683dca61f1aeac3dd5ba5.png

54812a210e638c458353e097b98b6064.jpg

Back
Top Bottom