Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any looking for some hot and fun one-shots

SexyKitty

Meteorite
I am recently back on and been so inactive cause of work and everything that my account became inactive. Anyway, I finally have a little bit of time.

I'm sexykitty, and I'm not your writer who wants going to go long term. If my writing partner want more and I don't mind a short term rp switching over to long term. For now, all I can handle is just short-term stuff. I want something fun and causal. I don't mind a little bit of character development to get a feel for characters, but I really love a good smutty rp that's hot, sexy, and fun. so my story to smut ratio would be like 70/30 or 80/20 I do love a romantic story so if you give me a little bit of a plotline, then I can work with it. I also play really playful, flirty, a little slutty, submissive characters. can be a bit bratty, but don't expect the hard resistance type. I'm not into it, I want play against a dom character who would take control of their sub.

current cravings : FxF - give me some sexy girl on girl action. could be best friends turned lovers, I like incest so a mommy x daughter where the mom helps explore or body or sister where they're really into one another.

I love futaxfemale - give me a big cocked futa - I love the masterx pet kinda stories with these or maybe orc futa captures a elf girl because she's in her territory kind deal

Any malexfemale - totally down for incest but I really love daddyxdaughter or olderxbrother stuff - something like the girl just broke up with her boyfriend or if its a brother / sister thing - maybe they always liked each other, but she has to move in with him, but he uses her in exchange for paying rent.

if we add more story -

give me a bodyguard x princess
knight who is arranged to marry a noble woman (under the oak tree vibes)
photographer x model

and only cause of twisters lmao - give me a rugged cowboy with a girl who likes anime / video games, but is cute and girlie too, maybe they come from same small town.

for fantasy

give me werewolves x human or elf can't get enough of these, especially the werewolfs
or orc xhuman or elf

give me a monster character

Naga, or dragon or a duskwalker something monstruous/ exotic

as for my kinks :
i love the whole
-big dicks
-lots of cum
- dp
- hair pulling, biting, spanking
- light bondage
-toys

Back