Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F The hanged crown

Nimure

Planetoid
Dark clouds loomed overhead, the full pale moon nearly blocked out from the grizzly sight of pilled bloody bodies stacked upon another from a long fought battle that painted the road crimson and where only sound was singing of metal , iron and cries. An party of demons has been slain under a nightly ambush of their assailants that came to terminate their rendezvous to the demon capital.

Believing the so heavily guarded caravan piled possible numerous treasures, artifacts and other invaluable assets surely plundered by these accursed creatures. However when the door of the carriage comes to open out doesn't come piling mountain of gold, diamonds, gems, scrolls nor antiques, in it's stead however is no more bigger treasure and award to the demon kin than the very queen herself.

Welcome to my thread, glad you decided to come and take a look fellow stranger. Maybe you'll find something you like. A little about me for those who like to know, I have been roleplaying for about roughly 5 years. Please read through the entire thread before messaging me. Here you will find out about what I expect from you, what you can expect from me, settings, pairings and other fun stuff!

My Writing Style

The fun things you can expect from me as a partner. Best way to describe my writing is quirky but it gets to the point, it's detailed where and when it needs to be. Posts vary in size in tandem with my partners. I do best to describe my writing style as accurately as possible and it may be possible I have missed something. Let's face it, expectations can change slightly, depending on your wants.

My usual length is around 2-5 paragraphs at a push. But I am looking to challenge and push myself and learn to write longer and more detailed responses.

I can be a tad slow to respond sometimes, but I try to aim for one response a day or two depending on the length/inspiration. But if it's been a while, say a week, don't be afraid to poke me. Most likely I've been caught up by real life and work.

Suppose you can say somewhat good grammar. Yes, I know the difference between your and you're. Although english is my third language so please do forgive for any mistakes that might occur.

Multiple characters. Extra characters make the story be it behind the curtain as support or having spice up the setting in more ways then one, and I'm comfortable having multiple side characters when needed.

I do like a bit of OOC; I like making friends with my partners. Discord is available upon request.

Ghost friendly! I get it, life happens. I usually consider about two weeks unless told otherwise, of course. If you would like to try again. Don't be afraid to message me again.

What I Expect From You

Now, these are the things that can kill a roleplay for me. In all fairness, this isn't very much. Please don't skip this!

No one-liners. I won't do it to you, please don't do it to me. That's the best way to kill a roleplay with me.

Taking over my characters and their backstories. Again, I won't do it to you, don't do it to me, please.

Not open to planning throughout the story.

No real life face claims

Setting Ideas
Medieval/Victorian Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Arranged/Forced Marriage
Forbidden Romance
Abusive relationship

Pairing Ideas

Supernatural x Supernatural/Human
Noble x Servant, Noble x Noble , Villain x Hero, Villain x Villain , Enemies to lovers, Captor x Captive

There may be things I may have missed here , but don't be afraid to ask me. The worst-case scenario is I say no.

It seems you have reached the end of my thread. If you don't find any setting or pairing ideas you would like to try, feel free to pitch them. I am always open to new ideas and really do many things others don't or even if it is not quite along the lines of what I wrote here. I will try to update this when necessary. I hope you liked what you saw here today. And I hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom