Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female HELP ME! I'M TRAPPED IN AN ANIME WORLD!!! (NSFW)

Ohayo~!

Welcome to this latest thread! :)

So if I am being honest, I have no idea how to start of by introducing this idea, so I just start with what I am looking for! I will start off by saying, if I talk about a school, or an academy, the students will ALL be over the legal age, and according with the site rules! Just so we are clear on that right off the bat!

I am looking for a partner who knows anime/manga, I am not looking for an expert, but someone who has enough knowledge to know some of the common tropes, and what sort style of story I am looking to make. This won't be a fandom story, but if you are inspired by anime shows, or manga, that it totally fine. Of course with this being an anime inspired RP, face claims will only be of anime/manga origins. Smut is also totally fine, encouraged even, but I want a good fun story to go along with it too! :D

Some Kinks I would be looking for ranged between stuff I think is easy to agree with, like wardrobe malfunctions, or fondles, to some more specified kinks that are NOT musts. Please remember I am open to discussing and tweaking, so please don't get scared if there is something you are uncomfortable with, you just need to tell me, and we will tweak it so it is not a part of the RP.

I am looking to play a male character, and are looking for someone to play a female lead!

I would also love for someone who can play side characters to help me bring the world around our main characters to life. If you would be able to do a harem, that would be fun for me, but I understand that can be hard, and tiring, so that is nowhere near a requirement.

Now, let's get the important stuff! :D

d8vzjuh-0d34b183-2ed9-49f4-a91a-63b7a3bf5c20.gif
ezgif.com-optimize (2) (1).gif

Now, the set up is pretty easy to understand. It is an Isekai story. MC has vanished from the real world, and woken up in a world ruled by anime logic and looks.

Yup, that is the basic set up! Easy, right? ;)

Alright, now comes the details we need to work out, and it is here you an I need to do some brainstorming. I already have some ideas in mind, but I prefer to share them with you in a PM. But basically, we need to come up with a fun anime scenario for MC to find himself in. As in we have to come up with our own anime show for MC to land in. YC is already part of this world, and to her, this anime world is reality.

There is a lot of places we can go with this. Is the anime world a fantasy world, with magic and swords, or is it a version of Japan, a slice of life story perhaps? As you can hear, this is pretty open, and I am willing to discuss parings, and scenarios. However you should know I DON'T DO HORROR OR BAD ENDS! I want a good lighthearted RP, open to drama of course, but I am not doing dark themes with bad endings, abuse or gore.

I am open to a lot of pairings and ideas, and if I come up with some specific ideas I will add them to this thread and put them below.

Some Plots!

Okay, so I have borrowed some from the amazing anime/manga Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs.

This RP will take place in a fantasy/sci-fi world, with nobles and royals attending an academy, where everyone is gets a first class education in all sorts of things. The Academy is famous for teaching the sons and daughters of the Emperor and Empress throughout the Empire's history, and of course the sons and daughters of nobles, and most esteemed knights. The school's pilot program is especially praised!

maxresdefault.jpg

So this world is an anime, or online manga, which Mc has enjoyed. It isn't really that well written, as it is full of a bunch of tropes, like the classic princess, good looking hero, giant battle armors, floating islands, dungeons, and more. Not to mention the main character is as developed as a piece of cardboard.

Even so, the world and side characters are entertaining, so it has gained a loyal following, MC included. The first season just ended on a semi good note, and he is interested to see if the show or manga, continues. But he does not have long to think about it before he is killed, reincarnated, and to his shock is in the series he both cringed at, and loved. Moreover, he quickly finds out has woken up before the series begins!

YC in the meantime is the main love interest of the original hero, and if you feel up for the challenge, you will also have the princess, who was originally supposed to be an antagonist to love interest. Yes, that would mean a MxFF harem, but that is only if you feel up for it, it is not a requirement.

trapped_in_a_dating_sim__angelica_and_olivia_by_dusksword_dfgcezm-pre.jpg

So anyway, MC comes to attend the same academy as in the series, and at first figures he can just stay in the background, and not interfere with the story. Only to find, someone else is there, and is already doing that, stealing the role the love interest was supposed to have!

The original story changes, and MC suddenly finds himself involved with the love interest, and if you feel up for it, the original antagonist. The story has changed, maybe so too has the fate of the world MC is now in. What is worse is that the original main hero is dumber and slower than MC could have predicted, and it won't be long before Mc has to step in in order to make sure the coming threats are dealt with, alongside his two new friends!

The Empire, and the fate of the world may be at stake!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom