Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Dark & Taboo Plots, Dominant Male Characters Needed

Hi there! I'm looking for someone writing dominant (ideally somewhat sadistic) male characters for some smut-heavy RPs. Irl gender is unimportant. I have some general plot concepts in mind, but I prefer to keep them fairly minimal here so we can brainstorm most of the details together. I'll undoubtedly expand and flesh out this post over time, but for now I just want to get the basics out there. If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me!

A few important things up front:

• I write sub characters only; switching and femdom aren't my thing.
  • No fandom stuff! I write OCs, and I'm interested in partners writing OCs.
  • Sometimes I'm around for a bit of more rapid RP, but I have other ongoing RPs and an unconventional work schedule! I often prefer a slower pace; anything from daily replies to 2-3 replies a week is fine with me. As such, it doesn't make a difference to me what time zone you're in.
  • Both short-term and long-term RPs are fine with me. The story takes however long it takes.
  • I'm a literate multi-para writer and I'm looking for the same; length is dynamic depending on scene context but it's very difficult for me to stay engaged if replies are consistently a single paragraph or less.
  • I'm happy do either first or third person; just let me know your preference.
  • Regarding refs/face claims: Let me know if you have a preference between drawn refs and real-life models, as I'm fine with either one (I may need some time to search if you prefer drawn). I'm not willing to use widely recognizable celebrities, or to have my face claims chosen for me by my writing partner.
  • Deal-breakers: Godmoding and violating stated limits. These are the only two things that will cause me to end an RP immediately.

The following are not exhaustive lists of my kinks and limits, but they'll give you a good general idea of what I'm into and what I'm not into. For more extensive kinks and limits, please check out my f-list!

• Age gaps
  • Anal sex
  • Breast/nipple play
  • Incest (brother x sister, father x daughter, uncle x niece, stepfather x stepdaughter)
  • Objectificiation
  • Humiliation
  • Degradation
  • Forced orgasms (I'm much less interested in orgasm denial)
  • Choking
  • Face-fucking
  • Tit-fucking
  • Free use
  • Public sex/exhibitionism
  • Rough sex
  • Pain
  • Coercion
  • Non-con/dub-con
  • Huge cocks (realism is not necessary; anything up to 24" is fine!)
  • Creampies
  • Excessive cum
  • Gaping/stretching (vaginal & anal)
  • Monsters
  • Tattoos/piercing
  • Body writing
  • Branding
  • Name calling
  • Breast enlargement (by any means, realistic or unrealistic)
  • Bimbofication
  • Corruption
  • Lactation/milking
  • Object insertion
  • Sounding/urethral play
  • Gangbangs
  • Forced prostitution
  • Photographing/recording/streaming
  • Somnophilia
  • Bad ends (except snuff)

• Puppy/pony play
  • Ass to mouth
  • Odors/musk
  • Poor hygiene
  • Smegma
  • F x F

And now for some plot concepts! As I mentioned before, I like to keep them simple so that we can come up with more details together. I'll add more as I think of them, but I'm also open to discussing other ideas if you think our interests align.

Debt collection: Someone in MC's life (a roommate, a brother, a good friend, etc.) loves sports betting. Usually, he wins, and it's no big deal. But this time, he's lost bigtime, and when he couldn't cover the full amount that he owed, he offered up MC's ass. The problem is, he never actually ran that by her. She finds out when the winner comes to collect, that a person she trusted has essentially traded her away to be an anal sex slave for the next three months. The winner is entitled to do whatever he wants with her ass anywhere and anytime, and there's no stipulation that he has to be nice about it. By the end of the three months, she might never be able to go back to normal life!

Deal with the devil: At 18, MC is tired of being the flat-chested friend in her friend group. When she finds a silly 1970s occult book in a used bookshop, she decides to perform one of the rituals for fun. It's supposed to help her manifest positive changes to her least favorite features, not that she actually expects it to work. The thing is, it's not always wise to mess around with things you know nothing about. The ritual is actually a deal with a demon, and she gets more than she bargained for in both chest size and consequences.

Sister x younger brother: (CLOSED) MC has just graduated college with honors. She's always been responsible, well-behaved, a good student, and well-liked. She has a bright future ahead and just plans to take a few months to relax at home before diving straight into grad school. When she gets home, though, her little brother (16-18) has other plans. Whenever their parents aren't looking, he's sexually harassing and groping MC, escalating until he can do what he really wants; reducing her from an ambitious honors student to a free use sex toy.

Workplace bimbofication: MC is a driven young exec. She's always been very respected in her office for her hard work and ambition. One day, something happens. Maybe a wardrobe malfunction during an important presentation, something that causes a few snickers in the moment, but shouldn't actually be that big of a deal. Unfortunately, her male-dominated workplace takes the incident and runs with it, using it to disrespect her until she is eventually demoted into a much more demeaning role, expected to service all her former peers, and to look the part for her new position.

Dad catches daughter misbehaving online: MC is 16 years old and very well-developed compared to her classmates. She's discovered that it gets her a lot of attention, and now she's seeking more of that type of attention by getting on adult sites on sending topless photos of herself to a lot of faceless randos who have no idea she's a high-schooler. Unfortunately, though, one of the guys she winds up sending pics to is her own father, who easily recognizes the background of the photo as being his daughter's room. Now he's going to have to decide on the proper way to deal with her behavior.

Research internship on the farm: After a competitive application process, MC is very excited to be accepted to an internship on a project researching new supplements for livestock. She's meant to spend at least one semester working on the farm, helping to document observations on the bovine test subjects. She's not aware that the head researcher is conducting some other experiments as well. Without MCs knowledge, she's being dosed with the same supplements, which lead to irreversible breast expansion and lactation.

The breast experiment: This one is very similar to the previous one but without the farm element. At 21, MC's chest can best be described as "flat as a board." It's never gotten in the way of men being interested in her, though, and recently she's caught the attention of a grad student at her university. Everything seems normal at first, but after having a drink with him at his place, she's suddenly desperate to go to bed with him, which is unlike her on a first date. The next day, her chest feels tender, perhaps a bit swollen, but she brushes it off and goes about her business. After seeing him a few more times, though, it's clear that her chest is inexplicably growing after each date. What she's unaware of is that the guy she's seeing has developed a potent "supplement" that causes breast growth, and is testing its efficacy on her. Its potent aphrodisiac effects are merely a bonus, and the eventual lactation with continued use is yet to be discovered.

GM x player: If you're into performing a GM role, I've been kind of mulling over the idea of a twisted fairy tale type of setting. MC would begin as some sort of typical fairy tale heroine and then would fall victim to both not-so-charming princes and fairy tale/fantasy monsters. The idea needs a bit more fleshing out, but we could brainstorm some things.

Stepson x bimbo stepmother: (CLOSED) MC is a 29 year old bimbo gold-digger who has just married a wealthy workaholic who is significantly older. He's frequently away for work, leaving MC home to sunbathe by the pool and spend money. When her new stepson shows up to air his grievances about her burning away his future inheritance on frivolous expenditures, she's unrepentant, so he ultimately decides that the only thing he can do is make sure he's getting something out of the situation.

The penal colony: As a human living and working on an alien planet, MC has to accept being subject to the strange, sometimes quite harsh, laws and penalties of the native population. After what seems like a minor transgression by Earth standards, MC winds up sentenced to the unforgiving environment of the penal colony situated on the planet's moon. With no means of appeal or escape, she is subjected to their idea of hard labor. (For this one, it's obviously a sci-fi setting, and I'm looking to include sexual slavery, weird alien dicks and/or tentacles, possibly ovi, maybe some form(s) of body modification, etc.)

Professor x student corruption: MC is starting college with a full scholarship and has a bright future ahead. When one of her professors takes an interest in her, she assumes that's it's a mentorship type of thing. It turns out to be a different type of mentorship completely. Through it all, the professor is working to convince her that reading books and writing papers will never get her anywhere; that what really matters is what she wears, how she acts, and what she's willing to do behind closed doors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom