Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Double date turns into cuckolding

Smallandeager

Meteorite
After two years in a happy relationship, I'd got to know my partner's friends quite well, I'd even call them my friends.

One in particular I had got on with really well. She was also something of a crush of mine, even though I was happy in my relationship. She'd been single for a while and just entered into a new relationship. The inevitable double date had been set up and me and my partner sat in the quiet restaurant booth waiting for the two of them to arrive.

I'd not been told much about her new man, just that she was enamoured with him, and that he was attractive. I'd dressed for the occasion, even slipping on a blazer to look more sophisticated, but my girlfriend was in a different league. Wearing a red silk dress that shows plenty of leg and cleavage, I feel proud to show her off to other men.

Sipping on a glass of red wine and making small talk, my girlfriend gets a message to say they'd just arrived and would be coming in any moment now.

—————————

Hey everyone, hope you liked my scenario.

I'm a big fan of cuckolding and would love to act out this scene with someone. The ultimate destination would be the new boyfriend fucking both his partner and mine while I watch, totally humiliated.

I’d rather role play here in DMs.

Kinks: cuckolding, slow build, humiliation, degradation, exposure, outfit control, exhibitionism, risky sex, sph, panties, size difference, cheating, rough fucking, feminisation

Limits: toilet, vore, gore and magic

Back
Top Bottom