Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Reverse CNC

Kallian

Meteorite
Intros and Explanations:

Hey, you can call me Kall, or whatever you'd like. I'm new to BMR, but have been RPing for almost two decades. From sitting around a table rolling dice, to sitting behind a screen.

To explain the title...Take the classic non/dub con tropes and reverse it. So instead of dad cornering the babysitter, it's mom. Student needs an A? He needs to give up the D. Kidnapping goes smooth but she decides she wants more than just "the tip". Hopefully that explains it well enough.

The Gist of it:

Figured I'd give a basic overview of what I am and am not looking for.

A modern setting, humans only. YC being the woman who is older, and the aggressor/attacker. We come in all shapes n sizes but I do prefer women who are healthy and clean. Violence (even knife and gun play) is a-ok, up to my line of vore/gore. MC is younger (16+), is NOT a sub. He will hit back and try to escape. He is not a fem boy, or looking to get pegged. He will not be a toilet. If you are looking for a "Yes mommy I'll be a good boy", definitely the wrong tree to be barking at.

Posting:

*PMs Only, Third Person*
I've seen people have word limits. I have a rule of 3. React, Action and Add. React to the previous post. Do an Action. Add to the story. If you can do that in one line, your writing skills are far superior to mine. I'll feel intimidated, and don't want to hold you back from finding your people. If your post takes away my ability to write a reaction, then I won't be able to reply.

I LOVE descriptions and thoughts and build up. I want to return it. I want MC to have a reason to be creeped out and scared. Question YCs motives. I would prefer if there was some decent story to make MC not want YC.

I do have a life, it's not great but it's mine. It's a life that doesn't allow me to sit and write all day, unfortunately. So once a day posts are as much as I can give you. If you want rapid back and forth, again not the tree to bark at.

Yeas Neas n Kinks

I don't have an F-list. Seems like an etiquette thing on this site, so it's on my To-do list. If something isn't listed, pitch it. The worst I'll say no, politely. If you pitch something that is under Nea. I will definitely say no... politely. (Eg: Cheating does nothing for me. But if it floats your boat then we can put it in).

Yeas:
Age gaps
Flirting/teasing
Non/dub con
Restraints
Drug/alcohol use
Kidnapping
Violence(slapping, punching, kicking ,etc.)
Incest
Forced Sex
Forced Cunnilingus
Risky sex (fear of getting caught)
FFM
Face Sitting
Squirting
Teasing outfits(YC)
Unwanted touching/attention

Neas:
Pegging
Breeding/Pregnancy
Vore/Gore
Bathroom play
Furries, vamps, werewolf... (Human only)
Feet
Unclean Characters
Macro/micro
Hypnosis/magic
BBC

Character Preferences:

I know the hub makes most people think of large busty women when the word "Milf" is used. It really isn't my thing. You'll get more interest from me using a realistic figure for an FC. A tomboy, athletic, even petite body type would grab my interest more than a G cup milf image. That being said, I want you to be able to choose YCs appearance. Just know I do have preferences.

For MC, I am open to suggestions. I'd love for you to come at me with FCs or preferences you'd like me to use. I do reserve the right to say no or meet half way. I do not want to write as a femboy or effeminate body type. The point of this character is that he is confident, has a back bone, and it's up to YC to break, bend, beat and mold him... if you can.

Plots n Pairing

Please come at me with your own idea, something you've been itching to do! As long as it's an older woman/younger man, and you have a decent plot to work with, I'll probably jump at it.The list is small but might help spawn an idea.

Mom's handsy friend(s)/friend's peeper mom x MC
Teacher/councilor x MC
Biker Mommas x MC
Mother x babysitter
Hitchhiking
Lost hiker
Neighborhood milf
Horny Aunt
Etc....

Like I said, give me a good build up of YC lust and need for MC. Tease n flirt, and I'll probably jump at any pairing.

Reaching Out and OOC:

Be human! There's a basic level of respect all people should share. No matter how dark our RPs can be, at least be curtious and ill return in kind. I don't know what kind of response I'll get from this since I'm new here. So if you could have the pairing in your PM title it would be appreciated! Give me a basic plot/story arc you'd like to do. I'd like to work and brainstorm with you so we can both have something we will have fun with.

Communication is sexy. Whether to let me know there's a delay. Or if there's a scene/kink you'd like to put in as the story grows. Maybe you want to manhandle MC into a position and want to give him a chance to fight back. (For fighting scenes and how I like to play/write them out, ask me and we can discuss it). Or if there's a edit that's needed to be done to keep the story cohesive. Even if you just wanna say hi.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

*Lighter dub-con ideas to be added*

Back
Top Bottom