Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Steady RP partners

Lyralyn85

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
Hi! I am Lyralyn.

I am looking for Steady RP partners who enjoy discussing the story and building a world with me. I can post once a day or once a week, whatever works best for my RP partner. I can do both long and short posts as well.

I write predominantly fantasy, dark and grimdark, a mix, or just straight-up fantasy. I also enjoy writing Apocalyptic fantasy/fiction.

I have posted some writing samples, including one with a character I like to play, Raena Silverthorne. She's a half-elf, fire mage (and healer, though she doesn't know this). Her story is a part of a solo story I am writing, Rising from the Ashes. If you look at my profile and click on postings, you should easily find it.

I am looking for people to join me in this story, creating the world, and having adventures with Raena. This world is still a work in progress.

Some info about me:
● I like 60-70% story and 30-40% erotica.
● I have an F-list on my profile.
● I prefer original characters and stories involving 18 years +.
● I prefer playing a female character.
● I prefer someone mostly proficient in grammar. (You don't have to be perfect; I just want someone about my own level.)
● I am on here to improve my writing ability, not sext. If it makes sense in the story, then I don't shy away from sexual content.

I am still new to this site and RPing, so hopefully you'll be understanding when I mess up or maybe don't do things in the normal manner.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom