Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Carnal Knowledge (NSFW, Erotic Short Story)

Acolyte of Lust

Planetoid
Jared Harmon was a pretty average guy in most regards. Kid was around 5'9", nice slim but toned body, a face that was neither truly gorgeous nor unappealing, and an average dick. He was also kind of a nerd, having been teased in high school and pegged as the outcast. He'd also never even kissed a girl.

That was all about to change.

It was now two weeks into his first semester at Copeland University, a rather prestigious school two states over from his home in sleepy Washington state. A fresh start, a new student body, and a chance to maybe reinvent himself.

One of his courses was a gen ed English lit class. Not his particular cup of tea, but at least there was Mrs. Daniels.

Tara Daniels was quite the stunner, even at 45 years of age. A naturally tan-skinned statuesque brunette with long hair, black-rimmed glasses, and a white blouse and blue skirt, she left the buttons of her top ever-so-slightly undone, offering the smallest peak at the generous cleavage she sported. When she bent over to pick something up or nibbled on the end of a pen, more than a few of her male students allowed themselves to imagine their throbbing dicks entering her. Not that she hadn't noticed the strained outlines of phalluses against their pants or the drool coming from their lips...

"...and that is this week's class. For next Tuesday, make sure to read the next three chapters in Huckleberry Finn. We'll be discussing the themes presented. Dismissed!"

The students got up to leave, grabbing their books, bags, and other paraphernalia.

However, as Jared was about to make his exit, the saucy educator stopped him.

"...Mr. Harmon. A moment, please."

Jared gulped before turning to face her. "Y-Yes, Mrs. Daniels...?"

"How are you liking Copeland so far? I know it's some ways from Seattle, but..."

"No, it's fine. Taking some getting used to, but it isn't so bad here."

"I get it, hun. You're not exactly thrilled to be taking American Lit 101. Very few are. Yeah, gen eds aren't the most fun, are they?"

"Well, I dunno. I mean it could be worse. Besides, might as well get 'em out of the way before moving on to my major. Which I still haven't declared. Dunno what I'm gonna go for."

"You still have time. You're young. And I think you have a bright future ahead of you."

"Thanks. Hey, I gotta go...next class is at 2:30, and it's already 2:15. Can't say I enjoy the 5-minute dash to Bronson Hall..."

"Wait. One more thing..." she said as she bit her lower lip. "I want to help you in any way I can. Would you be so kind as to come over to my place tonight around 7:30? The on-campus housing for professors. Mine is the two-story blue house."

"Okay...if you insist...", he somewhat reluctantly agreed.

After his classes had finished for the day, Jared went to his instructor's abode. It was around 7:20. He gently knocked on the door.

"Hey, there you are. Come in", said Tara as she opened the door. Having ditched her professional attire, she was now garbed in a tight red T-shirt and jean shorts. Said shirt offered an even more inviting look at those heaving bosoms.

"Yeah, sure...thank you." Harmon went inside and directly to the living room. The lady motioned for him to sit. Jared would rest upon one of the chairs and look to her.

Sitting on the couch right next to his seat, she smiled warmly. "You're still so tense, so nervous. I remember when I was in college. It wasn't a picnic then either. But you'll be fine. I can tell you're sharp. You'll go far, kid."

"Yeah? Well, we'll see, I guess. So...Mrs. Daniels, what was it like when you were in uni?"

The woman chuckled softly. "Oh, my...you might not guess it, but I was a wild child. Skipped classes, played pranks, attended some VERY raucous parties...and slept with about half the guys in my freshman class. That was all in my first year alone."

"O-Oh...wow, never would have guessed", he responded. If he'd been anxious before, he was much more so now.

"Hey...this is the time when you SHOULD be enjoying yourself. Slug some beers back. Mess around. Fuck that hot chick you know you'll never see again after you graduate. Because once you leave here, it's all about the rat race, finding a job, and settling down with someone who's decent enough in bed to make marriage tolerable."

"A-Are you not happy with Mr. Daniels? And...where is he?"

"Oh, I like my hubby well enough...and he's currently in Florida at a teachers' conference. But those last a few days...and, well...women have needs too, babe."

A devilish, delightful, sinful grin crept across her face. The woman inched closer to Jared such that even situated upon a different piece of furniture, she was at the perfect angle to reach over to him.

"...and I need you." Before Jared could react, Mrs. Daniels pulled him towards her and locked lips with him. He was shocked, stunned...but he did not resist. Jared gently closed his eyes and placed his hands around her waist. To his surprise, he began lifting that skin-hugging garment up, up, and up further, pulling it in increments. Mrs. Daniels would break the kiss and allow him to remove it entirely, and Jared obliged. He tossed it to the side and gazed upon her chest. Even as she neared fifty, Mrs. Daniels' mammaries seemed to defy gravity and the aging process: they were incredibly firm, round, perky, and capped with reddish-brown nipples.

Jared grabbed her right breast with his hand, massaging and fondling it. "Mmmm God, you have great tits..." he said to his own surprise. Wrapping his fingers all the way around it, he squeezed, gripped, and moved the mound of fat around in circles, eliciting a soft moan from his instructor. "Oooh yes", she grunted. "You like my big tits, don't you? Boys your age often do..."

Harmon kept playing with her breast for several minutes, but the married woman wanted to get to the main course. Moving away from him, she lowree herself to the floor and looked up at him from her position. "Now, let your teacher take care of this little man..."

Tugging down on her charge's sweat pants, Mrs. Daniels noticed the bulge pressing up against those black briefs. "Ooh, well well well...couldn't help yourself, could you?" And then she pulled those underwear down, allowing the erect penis to spring free. A solid 6 inches at full mast, it was surrounded by a light patch of blond fuzz.

Tara moved her head towards his crotch, parting her lips and taking the tip into her orifice. "Mmm..." she moaned as she ran her tongue along the underside. Using her right hand to grip his shaft, the woman would begin bobbing her head up and down, suckling gently on that 18-year-old cock. Loud slurping and smacking sounds filled the silent space, emphasized by the acoustics of the room.

Jared tilted his head back and whimpered gently. He never expected to get his first blowjob tonight. He REALLY didn't expect to get it from his teacher who was almost thirty years older than him. And he certainly didn't plan to receive it from a married woman.

Tara picked up her pace and stroked the engorged manhood while making the vacuum seal with her lips even tighter. Nearly the entire length of the thing was now covered in her saliva. The gal was very good at this; she clearly enjoyed giving head and had had decades' worth of experience engaging in the practice.

Jared could hardly contain his excitement. As she deepthroated him and held her mouth at the base of his penis, the tiniest amount of semen leaked from the opening and onto her tongue. As thrilling as the sensation was, he did not want to unleash a full orgasm just yet. Still, he couldn't prevent himself from having that miniscule drop spill out.

His teacher pulled away from Jared, still rubbing his penis with her hand. "My my...you're adorable. Still, I'm impressed. Most of my students don't make it past the dick-sucking part."

Though his eyes expressed surprise at the revelation he wasn't the first college kid his teacher had been with, he managed to remain calm and composed. "I really enjoyed that. So, what do you want me to do now?"

Tara's grin was even more sinfully sexy than the one she'd offered before. Once again rising to stand, she would unbutton and unzip those jean shorts, pulling them down and allowing the pants to fall the rest of the way down those toned, tanned, athletic legs.

She would next get onto the couch, laying on her back and raising her right leg to lean against the back of it. On full display was her vagina - completely free of any unsightly pubic hair, her lower lips flared and glistening with her natural lubricant. "I want you to stick it in me, Jared. I need you to FUCK me. Now."

He couldn't believe this was really happening. Now Mrs. Daniels wanted him inside her? Taking off his shoes and fully removing his pants and undergarment, he approached the couch and knelt right in front of the titillating teacher. With another gulp - this one very audible and evident - he gripped his throbbing member firmly, gently pushing the tip between her petals.

Just having the very end of it inside her was amazing. So warm, wet...and surprisingly tight. Mrs. Daniels was a firm adherent to engaging in kegel exercises; she was tighter than some of Jared's classmates. "Mmm, go ahead, go all the way in doll..."

With a deep breath, Mr. Harmon pushed his male organ deeper into her until he was buried to his hilt. "Oooh, fuck!" he exclaimed. "I didn't think pussy was going to feel this good." Having unintentionally revealed he'd been a virgin prior with that statement, he put his hand to his mouth in embarrassment.

"Oh hun, don't feel bad. You aren't the first boy to lose his cherry to me. And hey, you're getting the Lamborghini of MILF pussies, so enjoy the ride..."

Placing his right hand on her leg and his left on his own hip, Jared began slowly, gently thrusting in and out. The extreme wetness of her cavity caused audible "plap, plap, plap" sounds with each movement. In and out, in and out...he was getting into a rhythm, and despite this being his first time, he was doing pretty good.

He pulled back until the very tip remained inside her, then quickly rammed it all the way back in. Repeating this several times, he caused the professor to moan sharply each time. "Oh fuck...yes! Just like that! I LOVE that!"

He would do as she instructed, keeping his cock buried deep inside her hole after the last thrust. Jared then started to pick up the pace, pulling his dick out only halfway each time. He leaned down to kiss his instructor, a gesture she gladly reciprocated between throaty moans.

"Now, pull out...let's change it up", she said after several more minutes. Mrs. Daniels would flip over and lay down on her stomach upon the couch, that pert, heart-shaped posterior on full view. Turning to face Jared, she grinned once more.

The boy would slip his penis inside that hot, moist cunt again, thrusting into it and grabbing Tara's ass cheeks. As he pounded away, her moans once again echoed throughout the house, growing louder and louder. "Fuck...I needed this. And don't feel too bad...the hubby knows I do this when he's away." Tara was one horny bitch, even in middle age. She was always craving dick. Jared's hit the (G) spot just right.

The young man grew more adventurous, giving several sharp smacks to her bum as his own hips slammed into her repeatedly. "Ooh fuck! I've been a bad girl...spank me! Yes!" More slaps, and an increase in pace. Jared knew this was all crazy, but he also knew he was living out many a horny student's fantasy. He was fucking the hot teacher. "Oh God your dick feels so good...fuck me like the horny little slut I am..."

Faster, faster, faster. Jared was going at full speed, and Mrs. Daniels could hardly breathe in between her ear-shattering gasps. Before long, Jared had noticed thick, white cream coating his erection - he'd brought her to orgasm. "Oooh...fuck...that was so good...I can't believe you made me cum...you sure...you're really a virgin...?" she said as she looked over her shoulder at the barely legal boy, winking gently.

The two would shift positions again. After extracting his cock from her tunnel, Jared would sit on the couch, prompting Tara to straddle him and slowly lower herself onto him, her hand holding his stiff manhood as she self-penetrated. "Ooh...you're still so hard...you've been a good boy and given me more than I could have hoped for..." She embraced him, arms around his shoulders, gently rocking her hips atop him. Her sharply defined abs undulated as her body gyrated, and Jared leaned down to kiss her on one of her breasts, suckling on and biting her hardened nipple. "Mmm...yes, please keep that up..." With his free hand, he plunged his index finger into her anus, wiggling it back and forth and making her moan continuously. "Fuck...you naughty kid..." Tara rode him even harder, expertly teasing the man by raising her hips until just the head was inside her, then slamming them back down at full speed, over and over.

"Oh-oh-oh fuck! Mrs. Daniels, I'm...I'm gonna--" Before he could finish that sentence, Jared felt his manhood tremble. Not even a second later, that hot, gooey seed would flood that vagina, his rod violently twitching and spasming as it continued to spurt, and spurt, and spurt.

After that body-shaking orgasm, Jared breathed heavily, his thin frame heaving as he panted. He leaned up to kiss the woman again, wrapping his arms around her. "Oh fuck...fuck...that was so good, Mrs. Daniels. So fucking good."

Slowly, the woman dismounted, leaving his flaccid member laying across his stomach. Slowly, his seed dripped from her snatch and drizzled across his groin, coating it in his own gooey, yellow-white product.

"You did quite well, Jared. A+." After giving him several more kisses, she said the words he'd been hoping to hear. "Why don't you come over again tomorrow night for another 'private lesson'? I haven't been fucked in the ass in so long..."

-The End-

Back
Top Bottom