Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Chill & Playful BJ Roleplay: Looking for a Laid-Back Guy to Have Fun With

KateBass

Moon
Hey there! I'm Kate, 22 years old :) I've been into roleplaying for a while now and lately, I've been in the mood for something a bit more laid-back but still exciting. I'm looking for a male partner to do a casual blowjob roleplay, where we can just relax, talk, and have a good time together.

Our characters could be either boyfriend/girlfriend or just close friends (I'll leave that up to you!), and the scene would start right before I'm about to go down on you. We could be in a cozy upstairs bedroom at a party, lounging at a resort during a vacation, or just chilling at one of our apartments—whatever setting feels right for us.

This would be a nice, easy-going scene where we chat and bond throughout, making it feel natural and connected. My character would be a relaxed, chill, and a bit quirky girl, who just so happens to be very skillful when it comes to giving blowjobs ;) I love the idea of exploring the dynamic between us as we talk, tease, and enjoy each other's company during the scene.

If this sounds like fun to you, let's chat and set something up!

Kinks
  • Being submissive
  • Romance (Mostly applies to the bf/gf option, but either way not required, just makes sense to have that in there at least a little bit if we do go down that road.)
  • Long, steamy, detailed blowjob sessions!
  • Casual conversation during head

Limits
Honestly, there's really none. I mean, none. Feet, I guess? I don't hate them! Nothing wrong with them. They just don't do anything for me.

If you're interested, send me a PM with what you’d like me to call you, your age, your time zone, which roles you prefer (bf/gf or friends), and what setting you prefer (party, resort, apartment). I'm EST, USA. We can jump right on it and get something started quick:) I love just roleplaying on the fly, making things up as we go. If all goes well, I’m open to advancing it further than just the scene and do something long term as well where we can take it wherever we want! Let me know! <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom