Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Decent Into The Darkness of The Mind { Seeking Long Term RP Partners~! }

KotaiCake

Moon
Hello everyone!

I am seeking a long-term roleplay partner. I want to play the victim in some really dark scenes. Since I am from discord, I will explain stuff in discord, so sorry about that if it causes any issues. I promise I am quite skilled a writer!

I am in search of someone willing to work with me on a storyline that includes all aspects of an imbalanced relationship - the ups, the downs, the lust, the love. I am just as much interested in the drama, thrill, and chase as I am the intercourse.

My average writing length is usually around 1500 to 2500 characters. However, I can quite easily get up to 3000+ depending on if my RP partner can match me. Password is Y'ello. My writing size does vary between partners, however I do not expect 1250 characters to be the minimum post length with everyone who DMs me.

Please check my kink list, but these are the mandatory kinks!

CNC, Abuse, Impact Play, Choking, Corruption, Breeding, Somnophilia, Ageplay, Password Must be Bold, Fake Aftercare, Degradation, Hypercocks, Tummy bulges, Rough-sex, and Possessiveness

The scenes we talk about can exclude these, but these are the ones I will be most interested and should be fine with you before you DM! Note, for my Kink list, Many of my 'Maybe's are things I would wish to try, or have specific ways for which I am interested, some more so than others. So, anything that isn't a 'No' is always on the table depending on the scenario.

The way I format the basic ideas of my RPs are in the form of a 'Full Story' so to speak. They typically consist of an introduction to the characters, a synopsis of the plot, and then the RP. The RP itself is made up of 10 scenes ( generally ), which is split into 3 acts, each with 3 scenes each, and an Epilogue. A single scene could last for as long or as short as feels appropriate for the story beat to be properly conveyed. Things can also be extended beyond the base idea very easily.

As far as plot line ideas go, I do have multiple, but I would also greatly appreciate anyone who can message me with plot lines of their own as well. The main kind of plotline I am hoping to have as a result of this request thread are in Modern Settings with a preexisting relation of some kind between my character and your character. I want there to be an aspect of betrayal in the RP, where my character feels as though they had trust in your character which was then manipulated in order for the rape scene to happen. Whoever my character and your character is can depend.

I do have some ideas for plotlines, which I will detail the beginning of below. They all have filler names and are quite short to give purely a base idea. After talking with an RP partner I write a much more detailed setup that is based around the characters used. Also, while all of these use Male pronouns for my partner's character, any and all of these can work with a futa character as well!

A Strong Resemblance
Three months ago, John lost his pregnant wife Kate in a sudden accident that they were both involved in. He fell into drink, ignoring his family while he wallowed in his misery. He didn't want to remember the scene he saw when Kate died. He ignored his 4 kids. They were all older, so they didn't need him, with only Jane not having left the nest yet as she was still in her last year of high school. However, Jane is the spitting image of her mother at that age, and he starts to get more and more agitated that she is there while Kate is gone. It makes it even worse that Jane is always helping him, always giving him pity. Eventually, lust and alcohol-fueled rage make it all go to a tipping point, and he forces himself on Jane, trying to get back what he lost.

Walking The Walk
John had said for years he would be a bachelor til the day he died. Said that he would never settle down, and would never have any kids. He was right and wrong. John did have one true love. She was a beautiful single mom to a daughter just who was in the middle of highschool. Their love was bright and changed John's perspective on how life should really be. However, what he didn't know was that this was only true for himself. The woman saw him as a paycheck and was sleeping with other men. When she left, because they were common law married, it allowed her to give up all custody rights. If John didn't take Jane in, she would have gone to foster care. Little did John know that it would have been better that Jane left, as only a few weeks into living together as father and daughter, John realized something after Jane accidentally walked in on him masturbating. Jane had a mouth. Jane had an ass. Jane had a pussy. Jane had even bigger breasts than her mother. Most importantly, Jane wouldn't talk out, for fear of going to a foster home... He could do... whatever he wanted.

Extracurricular Activities
Jane's grades have been slipping for the last few weeks, and her teacher, Mr. John, has noticed it. One day after school, Mr. John finds Jane crying in a classroom all by herself. He goes to help comfort her, trying his best to keep it professional. Jane opens up about how her mom was injured in a car accident, and how she doesn't have anyone with her anymore. She cries about how her mom probably isn't going to wake up, and she might go to foster care. He cries into John's shoulder. Mr. John goes to talk with Jane and those with power of attorney over Jane to see if he could adopt her. Everyone accepts, not knowing what signing those papers condemned the rest of Jane's life to.

A Long Time Coming
John has loved Jane since they were 8. They grew up in a small town in the American midwest, and he has been following her coattails for years. He was rejected time and time again, with Jane always saying that it wasn't the right time. They lost contact during highschool, but to John's surprise, after his stocks company got off the ground and became one of the biggest in America, he noticed Jane working at the office. He was smitten again, and became friends with her all over again, finding his love had returned as well. He used his influence as CEO to get her into a strong position in the company, and gave her time to solidify and her position so it wouldn't seem like nepotism. He popped the question again, asking her out. When she chose her ambition over him again John was infuriated, and one day after a work party where Jane drove him home, John took what he thought he was owed from the woman who seemingly led him on for years.

DMs are always open, so just shoot me a message. Please write me a proper introduction so that I know you've read through my request and are genuinely interested. Thank you đź’—

Back
Top Bottom