Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female My General List of Wants, Ideas, and Kinks (NSFW Bump Pics)

Acolyte of Lust

Planetoid
Hello.

I'm going to outline some general and more specific information here so y'all can get to know a bit more about what I like, what I don't want, and hopefully provide enough details for you to determine whether we'll be a match.

About the Player:

I'm a male in his early 40s. I live on the East Coast of the United States, so you may want to consider if our schedules would sync up. I've been at those for over 25 years - I started out on the AOL chat rooms. And yes, I do remember that dial-up sound. I'm a fossil.

I typically prefer play on Discord as it allows for real-time feedback, discussion, and posting. We can do on-site play if you insist, but that's my first port of call.

Anyway...

My Preferences

First, to get the obvious out of the way: I'm a straight male. If it doesn't have bobs and vagene, I'm gonna pass. That means no male characters, and if you're going to play a trans character, it has to be post-op/possessed of female genitalia.

I enjoy a solid balance of story and smut, but have a smut lean. Either 40/60 or 30/70 story/smut ratio. Too many scenes of characters talking gets boring; endless sessions of fucking won't push the narrative forward.

I will only play as/with characters 16 years of age or older. 16 is the age of majority/consent in my state; I consider anything younger a minor.

 Kinks

Here I'll divide my horniness into absolute yeses, maybes, and hard nos. "Maybe" does not mean "I'm only listing it to give you the illusion I might actually do it but never will"; rather, it's meant as a list of things that can either be seen as divisive or which make some uncomfortable. Think of it as a list of optional kinks.

Oooooh Yes!

Vaginal penetration; tight fits; height differences (two to three feet, usually); older male x younger female; older female x younger male; adultery; receiving fellatio; giving cunnilingus; giving cum facials; female swallowing cum; squirting; creampies; facials; risk of pregnancy; age gaps; kissing; romance/affection; messy oral; hugging/groping/fondling; forbidden love; interracial

At Your Discretion/Maybe

Anal sex; ass-to-mouth; rough sex; condoms; impregnation; smacking/slapping; spitting; choking; dub-con; mild bloodplay; aftercare; male virginity; vaginal virginity; corruption; harems; adultery/cheating; hatesex; fuck or die; blackmail/coercion; MFF threesomes

No Way in Hell

Gore/death/dismemberment (this applies to player characters; if a story calls for NPC deaths, that's fine); non-con/rape; painful penetration; bathroom stuff; hyper sizes; underage characters; hitting/punching; MMF threesomes

Genres

I'm capable of doing a decent variety of settings and scenarios:

Modern
Urban fantasy/horror
Fantasy (low or high)
Futuristic/sci-fi
Cyberpunk (not so much the game, but original settings based on the concept/theme)
Mythology (with Greek being a particular favorite)
Historical, with periods including: medieval Europe; feudal Japan; the Renaissance; the Victorian era; World War II; the Cold War

Pairings

Here are some ideas for character couplings:

Ex-lovers
Rock star x groupie
Rock star/musician x struggling singer/songwriter
Soldiers
Soldier x civilian
Soldier x POW
Spies/assassins (either enemies or on the same side)
Mentor/mentee
High school/college teacher x student
Vampire x hunter
Vampire x succubus
Vampire x vampire
Demon x angel
Demon x hunter
Angel x human
Angel x vampire
Apocalypse survivors
Fat/unattractive guy x hot girl
Beauty & the Beast
Elf x human
God/goddess x mortal
Wolf x Red Riding Hood
Super heroes (OCs)

...and many more. Just ask! I have tons of ideas in my head, so don't be shy to see what we have in common!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom