Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OcxCanon] Mal's Fandom Search! [Craving Netflix's CASTLEVANIA!]

malfortuna

Planetoid
Hullo there, I'm Mal~. 33, She/Her/Them, EST Time Zone. I work full time and am studying for an IT Certification. I have four cats and spend a lot of my free time gaming, napping, or shitposting on the internet. I am returning to do some writing after a long break. If we dropped on planning or doing something, please poke me again if you are still interested! If interested, please continue for more details. =3

◊ I prefer my RP partners to be eager and willing to chat OOC! I love to make friends with my writing buddies. Let's gush about our ideas and characters◊ Main plotlines? Side plotlines? One shots? Yes please!

◊ 50/50 Effort up in this bad boy. Neither one of us should be carrying everything on our shoulders and it shouldn't be like prying teeth to get basic stuff settled.◊ All characters are 18+. No exceptions. Canon plotlines and AUs are welcome, give me yo ideas. That being said, my partners NEED to be 21+.

◊ I am canon/oc trash who prefers doubling above all else. If you are willing to give me a pairing of my choice, I will be open to a pairing of your choice. I do believe in giving equal effort to all main characters! I can do Canon/Canon and OC/OC but usually I prefer my pairings to be Canon/OC. I prefer my own pairings to be M/F. I can rp M/F, M/M, F/F in return.

◊ Communication is key for me! If you are going to be gone awhile, do your best to give a heads up at least. I will extend the same courtesy. I am a frequent and semi-fast poster. I would prefer to get 2+ posts out a week.

◊ I tend to mirror post length but I can do anything between a couple of paragraphs or a lot more per character. No one-liners. If you give me something to work with, we should be good.

◊ Pleeease come to me already knowing the basics of what you would like to roleplay. ◊ Lastly, limits will be respected. I can do adult scenes but I also do fade to black if my partner desires it.

Italics = role I'd like to play

Video Games
Detroit: Become Human
Connor x OC, Can play many characters in return.

Final Fantasy XIV/Online
G'raha Tia x WoL OC, Can double up with many characters. I do not mind a plotline with two WoLs. Can play anyone that is 18+. Will not play as Zenos except in a villain capacity, sorry!

Anime/Manga
Castlevania (Netflix Series)
Alucard x Werewolf OC, Can Double

Hazbin HotelAlastor x Charlie, Can Double in Canon or OC pairings

Once Upon A TimeThis is going to be an off the wall sort of pairing, but I would really like to do a OUaT take on Elsa from Frozen x Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet. Sort of an opposites attract and make one another naturally better type deal. I would love anyone forever if they'd be up for it. I can double with other pairings in return!

Detroit: Become Human
After the android revolution, there is still lingering tension between humanity and androids which few extreme groups would like to take advantage of. A couple of these groups may join together under the common goal of trying to get rid of or keep the other groups in check, as well as attempt to gain control of/destroy necessary foundations to where they can influence law, the economy, ect., It is up to our favorite detectives to investigate and find such groups before they do serious damage all the while facing the potential fallout and lingering confusion between humans and androids along with the continued fight for equal rights.

Hazbin Hotel
◊ This is more of a serious plot! Both angels and demons alike claim there is no way a soul can be redeemed once in Hell. However, there are stories of a bridge between Heaven and Hell called Purgatorio. It takes the form of a huge mountain that reaches all the way to Heaven at the top. It had long been abandoned once the angels brought down the hammer on sinners trying to crawl their way up to the golden gates. Once manned by the Seven Sins, it is a dangerous place filled with traps. Charlie starts to wonder if perhaps they can find a way to access Purgatorio as a means to help redeem sinners. Once the angels catch wind of her idea, however, they may just go on the defense and cause problems for the Princess of Hell and her friends or patrons.(See Purgatorio - Wikipedia for more information about Purgatorio in Religion)

◊ A more Charlie-centric idea to explore as far as character development goes. Idea is based off of Yoasobi's song "Idol". English version found here: Charlie does her best to keep a smile on her face and remain positive. She shows affection and support to the sinners around her and tries to be a shining beacon of hope for redemption. However, deep inside of her, she struggles to find true meaning in what she is doing because her ideas haven't been proven to be fact and so many doubt her. There is a darker side to Charlie, one that she does her best to not let others see. She finds herself not trusting anyone completely and as a result has learned to keep herself from "fully loving" anyone, even if she wishes she could find those who she really could fully love. So, for now, she sings and dances, smiles and acts happy, hoping one day her feelings become true, and maybe she can achieve her dreams of a happy hotel.

Back
Top Bottom