Mx Female Workplace fun

Smallandeager

Meteorite
Hello everyone, I hope you’re having a lovely day and my title caught your attention. I’m Smallandeager11, a role player with five years of experience (although it took me until very recently to find this place).

I love the crafting of a good story with someone else, hearing their ideas and weaving them into my own.

With this in mind I have my first roleplay idea. I prefer to write in first person and I’m normally happy to match my partner’s formatting and entry length.

Workplace chemistry

The usual workplace romance story line, but dialled up a little with some blackmail.

After a particularly intense work party and too many drinks, I found out that the two of us share an interest in the company’s finances. Mine is from a due diligence standpoint, yours is to stuff your own pockets with cash.

Armed with this information, and an opportunity to take control of such an attractive women, my next job was clear. Get as much evidence as I can.

With my evidence irrefutable, it’s time for me to have my fun with you.

What happens between us

This is where I am happy to hear any suggestions you may have, but one this is clear, this story focuses on a transfer of power.

I personally love the idea of getting you to do a series of tasks in the work place, much to your dismay. But please let me know if you have any other ideas.

Back
Top Bottom