Mx Female Batman and Batman Beyond RP and other fandoms

K2605

Moon
Hello!

So I've recently been watching some older cartoons and Tv's shows and fallen back in love with them. So here I am hoping to find someone who shares a similar interest. Recently I've been watching Batman Beyond and have found myself remembering how badly I used to crush over some of the women within the cartoon. As well as a few other shows like Star Wars, Adventure Time, Scooby Doo and lots of other shows, I have a few ideas that I will list below but please feel free to bring whatever you wish too me!

Batman Beyond:

Terry having a long night finally heads back to his apartment, he opens it and finds it empty. Not his brother nor mother in sight. He heads up to bed and sighs climbing into bed and checking his phone that's normally full of texts from his girlfriend. However he has nothing. He thinks it's rather strange but decides to deal with it in the morning. Then he's awoken by a crashing and a strange substance wrapped around him tightly, he realises its Inque, he fights and tries to get out her grip but is unable too. Then enters the Dee Dee twins, who let out a chuckle. "Looks like we got you batsy" one says before Inque carries him out and to a factory. He's tied to a chair where it's found that Joker had put another implant in someone and he will be arriving soon. he says to "Keep him company" to which they drag in Melanie Walker, "Time to get you to talk" Inque says before they all stand infront of him.

(Of course depending on what you'd like more women you can add whoever you'd like if you'd like less we can sideline some)

Back
Top Bottom