Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a long term roleplayers for a single universe.

Arclight1988

Rift-Walker
What I am Looking for?
A Partner who is interested in a long term story, or possible multiple stories depending on the situation, and story we have running. Someone who likes magic, deities, and creativity are always prepiece. Looking to only do this in threads.

Who am I?
I am Arclight, and wanting to rewrite my main characters story to be more cohesive as well as in one plece. The character is quick to make friends, but does not really take romance all that seriously other than flings every now and then.

Worlds?
The universe I like to use is an endless sea of worlds connected by the strange sub world referred to as the void. Every world has at least one deity who created the world sometimes Pantheonic deities form small nexuses connecting worlds that are very similar ruled by a different member of the group, but larger.

Story progression?
One constant no matter the world is a sort of weave of prophecies that if fulfilled allow the world to continue for a few decades, or a dark prophacy that will cause the world to spiral into oblivion or to a destroyer deities interests.

most stories are simple in idea, stop the dark path from being fulfilled lest the world be devoured.

of course trial plots can be much smaller or larger I have many ideas in which this can be played out. If any of this interests you let me know, and let's forge something great together!

Back
Top Bottom