Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male [F4M] You can go into any cartoon or movie and do whatever you want!

Magenta004

Planetoid
One day you heard the doorbell, you went to see who it was but when you opened the door you only found a small box with a strange DVD player, it looked kind of old and outdated, but you thought maybe it was a joke from your friends, you plugged it in and took out the disk reader, but there was nothing inside.
Having connected everything, you thought it was a waste not to do something with it, so you took out one of your old cartoon DVDs, one of Ben 10, you thought you were going to watch some old show, but when you tried to put the disk in, something happened, a white light completely blinded you.
When you managed to open your eyes you felt strange, and not only that, in front of you was Gwen, the character, trying to climb a tree, she looked at you and said "Don't just stand there Ben, help me up." This was all very strange, and looking at your reflection in a nearby window you managed to see yourself, it wasn't you, it was Ben Tennison, somehow you had entered the cartoon and become the character!
This was amazing, but not as amazing as seeing sweet Gwen climbing that tree, with her tights tight around that big bubble butt, all to get a kite off a random character. Maybe you could help her a little to climb that tree...

Hello, as you may have seen, the prompt is a little different from the others. I want to do something a little weird and unique, where you can enter any cartoon (or show) and do whatever you want without many consequences, I want to play as several girls while you use this new power to fuck them all. if you don't know Ben 10 or you're not interested in the show, I also have other shows to start with:

-Gravity Falls
-Steven Universe
-American Dad
-Danny Phantom
-Adventure Time
-Harry Potter
-Family Guy
-Rick and Morty
-Teen Titans
-Star vs the Forces of Evil
-Johnny Test
-Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
-Fairly OddParents
-Many more

Despite my kinks, you can act however you want, maybe playing that character as if you were him, or maybe just assaulting whoever you want in that world and raping them savagely, or a mix of the two, maybe tricking some girls to eventually corrupt them and fuck them.

My kinks are no con/dub-con, rough play, blowjobs, anal sex, somnophilia, surprice sex, sneaky sex, cheating, race play, cum on clothes/food, creampies, gaslighting, lesbian sex, forced, futa, being grabbed in public places and many other things.
My limits are gore and toilet play

(Extra points if you send a start, so I can get an idea of what you want to do and how you write)

Back
Top Bottom