Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swingers' weekend 1-3

Foxy Lady

Star
Friday evening. The couples had arrived and checked in during the afternoon. Now, they had gathered in the private room at the hotel, mingling as they sipped their free glass of prosecco.

'Right,' a shrill voice rang out and they turned towards the middle-aged woman, smartly dressed in a business suit. 'For those of you who don't know me, I'm Sandra and I am the organiser. I know you're not here to listen to me, so I'll just give you a quick run down on what's going to happen.'

Murmurs of approval.

'We need to get to know each other, really know each other I mean. And there's only one way to do that. Am I right?'

A chorus of cheers showed that she was.

'OK, so this the plan for this evening. We ladies will go to our rooms. The gentlemen will wait here and draw a number. That will be the number of one of our rooms. Obviously, if you draw your own room number, put it back and draw again. Then go to the room and let the fun commencement. Here's to a successful evening.' She raised her glass and was met with another chorus of cheers.

'Just a couple of rules. No means no and stop means stop. OK? I hope that's clear. And if you decide to sit one out, that fine. What you do – or don't do - together is up to you. And, last but not least, the rules say we don't talk to others about what happens, even our partners. That's what the rule says, but obviously it is difficult to police it.'

Glasses were replenished and the guests began to eye up each other, wondering who they might be coupling with over the next hour or so.

'Look at her,' Julie whispered to her husband. He followed her eyes across the room towards a large woman in a tight blue dress. 'She's gross. How can a man get hard with her. Seriously, she shouldn't have been allowed to come.'

'Well,' Dan replied, 'I see what you mean, but she's got a partner, so he must be able to service her.'

'Well, pity the poor man who draws her.'

Half an hour later, Dan knocked at the door of room 8 and found the woman waiting for him.

'Hi,' she smiled, 'I'm Belle.'

'Dan,' he replied and closed the door.

Belle reached behind her back and pulled down the zip of her dress, slowly easing it over her shoulders.

Dan stared as first her large tits fell out, followed by her belly. A wriggle and a push exposed her heavy thighs and the dress fell to her ankles.

Dan swallowed.

'Right,' Belle was stern. 'Come on, we don't have all night, let's see what you're packing.'

Dan peeled off his t-shirt and then stepped out of his pants.

Belle's hands were on her hips as she watched. The expression on her face showed that she was not impressed.

'So, Dan, we need to be honest here. Are you man enough for this?' If you're not, just say so and we can watch TV or play cards or something.'

'You need to be taught some respect, girl.'

'It takes a man to do that, not a boy.'

Dan moved forward, rubbing his dick as he came towards her. She backed away until her legs collided with the bed and she toppled backwards.

She lay there, legs splayed, a huge grin on her face.

'Well, you're hard at last, but it's going to take more than that to satisfy me. Show me what you can do.'

Half an hour later, Dan was collapsed on top of Belle, blowing hard.

'That's it,' he gasped eventually, 'I'm done.'

Belle's thighs were holding him fast as his balls pumped out the last of his cum.

'Was I man enough for you?' he tried to sound casual as Belle finally released him from her grip.

She laughed. 'You guys are always so insecure.'

Then she took pity on him. 'Actually, yes you were. I even came twice, but you were too busy to notice.

Dan checked the clock.

'Don't get any ideas, boy, you need to refuel before you meet up with that cute wife of yours.'

'Come'

The voice was stern and commanding, just what Carl had expected.

To be honest, he was nervous. He's drawn number 1 and the guys were eager to tell him that Sandra, the organiser always took that room.

He pushed the door open and saw her lying on the bed. Propped up on the pillows. Naked. Her legs spread. Her belly covered by a thick thatch of dark curl pubes.

He stared.

'Do you like what you see? It's not to everyone's taste.'

'Y-y-yes-s-s-s-s,' Carl stammered. 'It's just not what I was expecting.'

'I won't be washing for the whole weekend, so I'll be rank by the time I get home. My husband likes it that way, but if you're particular, you may want to tuck in while I'm still relatively fresh.'

'Relatively? That would be your husband?'

'You catch on quick. Yes, he likes to scent my hole before we start.'

'Figures.'

'So are we going to talk or fuck? If you're nervous, it's best to get the first fuck under your belt rightaway.'

'What makes you think I'm nervous?'

'Just saying, that's my experience. And I have plenty of experience.'

'I bet you do.'

Carl dropped to his knees and began to spread a pathway through Sandra's pubes.

'WOW,' he exclaimed.

'You found him, then.'

'Him?'

'Yeah, him, my lady prick.'

'It's huge.'

'One guy said I was actually a man.'

'The men I know don't have tits like yours.'

'You noticed them. That's good. Most guys can't keep their hands off them.'

'I thought you were directing my attention down here.'

'Really, that was very observant of y-ARGH, SHIT.'

Carl had sunk his teeth in Sandra's clit and was biting hard. He released his grip and looked up.

'I knew you'd enjoy the pain.'

'Really? It felt like you were going to bite it off.'

'Yeah. That was the idea. Stuck up bitches like you always enjoy pain.'

'Is that so?'

'That and other things.'

'Such as?'

'Such as – you know what, but there's no hurry.' He ducked his head and took another bite.

'DAMN YOU.'

Carl's finger slid into Sandra's pussy.

'FUCK'

Then a second.

'YEAH'

Then a third.

'YEAH YEAH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH'

'Your husband tastes good.'

'SHUT THE FUCK UP – stop talking, keep eating. WOW, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN.'

Carl obeyed and Sandra began to judder and then tremble. Her fingers grabbed his hair and her body jack-knifed. Slowly she sank back onto the bed, her body relaxing.

She opened her eyes to see Carl stripping off at the foot of the bed.

'What are you plans now?'

'I'm not sure whether to lick your ass or fuck it?

'Suppose I don't fancy either.'

'That's not on the menu, sluts don't get a choice. When one of your clients gets you up against a wall down an alley, you do what he wants. There are no rules – no choices. And that's just the way you like it – and that husband of yours. Now turn over and present that ass.'

Back
Top Bottom