Fx Any [nsfw] The Cock Fairy Cometh

Freelancer

Super-Earth
Hey there, roleplayers! I'm looking for a fun and open-minded partner to explore a specific scenario with me. Check out the details below and if it sounds like your kind of fun, let's dive in!

Setting:
Your character's bedroom late at night. They're fast asleep, dreaming away, completely unaware of the surprise that's about to pop up.

My Character:
I'll be playing the role of the "Cock Fairy," a bold and adventurous woman who loves to bring people's hidden fantasies to life, with a bit of a dominant streak. I'm not some magical being, just a normal (well, maybe a bit eccentric) person with a knack for making things interesting.

Your Character:
Up to you! The only requirement is that they start with a small cock and have a hidden desire for some growth and excitement in their life.

Plot:

1. The Surprise: One night, I sneak into your character's bedroom with a syringe filled with a special concoction. I inject their small cock, causing it to grow and swell like never before, making it super sensitive in the process.
  2. The Awakening: Your character wakes up to find their cock has grown enormously and is throbbing with new sensations. They're surprised, maybe a bit confused, but also incredibly turned on.
  3. The Action: Seeing your character's massive new asset, I can't help but take control of the situation. I pin them down, eager to take their newly grown cock for a spin. I rape their fat hog as my personal toy, satisfying my own desires while giving them an experience they'll never forget.
Notes:

• This roleplay is for adults only, as it contains explicit sexual content and themes of dominationn
  • Please be 21+ and comfortable with the subject matter.
  • Looking for someone who can match my enthusiasm and creativity in a casual, fun way.
If this sounds like your kind of adventure, drop a reply with a brief description of your character and how they might react to waking up with a suddenly huge cock and being ravished by the Cock Fairy. Let's have some fun and create a memorable story together! šŸ˜ˆšŸ†

View: https://imgur.com/a/Tzlb7gH

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@pineapplebrat/video/7226026419061542190

1efcc69bdfe6dc51cd042956fbe3519d.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom