Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female (NSFW) F4F sub looking for partners for non-con plots

WannaFlyWD

Healslut? No, Heelslut.
I would like mean (preferably older) women to do things to be that I don't have a say in, to put it plainly. I've got some plot ideas myself, but if you have one you'd think I'd like, feel free to bring it up in a message. I'm happy to spend any amount of time workshopping an idea before starting.

Starting with some more grounded prompts and then hard pivoting into fantasy. Varied genital situations welcome.

YC is a woman who's been stalking MC for some time now. It's gotten to the point where she can't keep her distance anymore. She tails MC until she can find a good opportunity to make a move. It could be in a bathroom, alleyway, her own house, whatever. YC subjugates MC so thoroughly during sex that she doesn't call the police or tell anyone else afterwards. Instead, she gets slowly groomed into the perfect girlfriend (potentially wife) for the stalker over a variety of forced encounters.

MC is a broke woman desperate for money. YC is a rich woman looking to trick people like MC into permanently binding contracts. This contract would give me an income and a place to live, but also render me a lifelong subject of YC. Once there's no going back, YC becomes curtly demanding about what I wear, what I do, and what I say. YC makes MC do each and every chore around the house while frequently sexually pestering her and making her do extremely humiliating things. Yes, the maid dress stays on during sex. The end goal would be to mold me into the perfect housewife, teaching me how to take care of the house and my Mistress in kind. The relationship would stay very strained and combative, since it's bound by a contract and not mutual desire. But, with the right conditioning, that could change.

MC is a servant at YC's noble household. YC is an older, divorced Lady who's too interested in her underlings sexually. Seeking a rebound from her single lifestyle and the validation of having a lover, she arranges MC to marry her. She tries to phrase it as lifting MC up and giving her a taste of the nobility she deserves, but it's all a thinly veiled play to get a hot, young wife who will give her attention and intimacy at her command. The relationship would quickly become rather strained and combative, but MC would have no way out, leaving her at YC's limited mercy. The situation could either stay strained or MC could learn to love in wholesome-ish or very unwholesome ways, depending on your interests.

MC is a young woman from a small town (time period variable). She gets a new job as a maid at the big, spooky manor down the road. YC, her new boss and a vampire, holds an in house interview to ensure that MC is suitable to her desires. Once she gets the job and starts working, MC quickly notices that YC isn't just creepy in the reclusive way, but the perverted way, too. This uniform is too skimpy and the Mistress spends an eerie amount of time just watching her clean. MC tries to leave one night, only to find the doors locked. Eventually, YC gets forcefully intimate and feeds on MC, which marks her and implicitly ostracizes her from ever returning to a normal life. Thus starts a warped and erotic romance of the captor and the slave who might just learn to like it with enough time.

MC is an accomplished adventurer. She's helped countless people and vanquished great enemies. She hasn't, however cured herself of her natural instincts. No one can. YC is a dryad (plant woman who grows out of a flower in this case) who MC encounters while exploring. YC uses her sultry body and hypnotic pheromones to lure MC in and make her lower her guard. Once close, YC binds her up with vines and has her way with her. There's lots of foreplay and groping with emphasis on things like aphrodisiacs and seduction. In the end, YC uses either a penis-adjacent-appendage or a vine to impregnate MC and render her a breeding factory for her dryad offspring. MC's illustrious career is ended overnight by one mistake. The plot could continue with MC being allowed to return to society carrying the offspring, but she's bound to the dryad via an artificial addiction. If she tries to run, she'll start desiring YC until it's unbearable and come back eventually.

MC is an accomplished trainer. She's nearly at the sunset of her journey, having bested countless others and formed an elite team over years. She's gotten so confident, that she lets her guard down, even around wild pokemon. This hasn't landed her in any trouble... yet. YC would be a wild pokemon (could be a second person GM type role) that MC encounters in the wild. It's undefined from here, because it depends so much on what pokemon you like. I have ideas for lots of them and could come up with ideas for the ones I don't, so feel free to pm me with ideas. It doesn't need to be an anthro one, either.

Once again similar to the dryad plot, but this time with lightweight game mechanics. MC starts as a high level adventurer with lots of accolades. During a journey, though, they fall for a trap. The trap is some form of extremely alluring monster (YC). You don't need mind control, because just your body is enough. We start getting frisky, and I get lost in the moment. I foolishly let you eat me out, which feels extremely good. So good, I don't notice the power draining from my body. By the time I realize it, it's too late. You're just strong enough to hold me in place and the intense pleasure has rendered my limbs weak. I have to helplessly experience all of my strength and hard work get stolen at the same time as a mind blowing orgasm. With your newfound power, there's nothing stopping you from keeping me around as a pet forever afterwards.

YC is a gorgon (lamia body type, human upper half is somewhat monstrous, but not fully, snakes for hair optional, has a penis) who lives in a cave a couple miles outside a small village. MC is a maiden who wanders too far into the woods looking for something to forage. She underestimates the walk back home and ends up in the woods at night, unaware of the eyes lingering on her. The expected noncon encounter happens, and MC is brought back to the cave. This starts a wildly unhealthy relationship between the two where MC is allowed to return to the village, but must visit regularly and spend a lot of time as the gorgon's lover, eventually becoming pregnant. This could then lean more abusive and controlling or more romantic "I can fix her" style from there. Regardless, YC should be a very possessive figure.
(my fav rn)

I hope no one reads all of these are realizes they're all the exact same prompt.
I have a lot of free time and am constantly on my phone, so I can respond real often on most platforms. So, while you can have any response time, I can usually go pretty quick.
Please no ghosties just tell me you're not feeling it!!

Last edited:
bunp and also added two more scenarios. I FEEL like I have more on the tip of my tongue, but they aren't coming to mind right now.

Back
Top Bottom