Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Fairy Tail or Once Upon a Time Bimbofication

poofypompoms

Planetoid
Hello,

To save time, I'm always sub.

Likes: loss of power, possessive controlling partners, photos of face claims and venues/outfits/hairstyles/etc, possessive/controlling partners (yes, its there 2x), clothed sex, costumes, PDA, kissing, cuddling, being called embarrassing pet names, unrealistically wealthy partners, giving oral, receiving anal, strap-ons, being edged, having orgasms denied/controlled

Limits: Toilet play, gore/vore, no animals, heavy bdsm/pain, derogatory names like b**** and c***, pregnancy, infidelity, cuckholding, no underage characters at all...zero

If you're still here, let's talk about the scenes.

I only ask you're well versed in the Fairy Tail series. I'm competent on the animated series and 100 years Manga. This story would take place inbetween those periods.

Once Upon a Time scenario is more open for interpretation.

Fairy Tail (Anime) - Looking for bimbofication of one of the girls in the Fairy Tail series. This can be one of the Fairy Tail girls or any female in the series (Kagura Mikazuchi (my fav character btw), Minerva Orland, Yukino Agria, you get the gist). In the ideal scenario, YC would be the King or Queen of the Alvarez Empire in the wake of Zeref's disappearance. The only thing you are missing is a Queen, a subservient Queen only meant for decoration and to please YC. A job is sent to one of the guilds requesting a single member. With the Wizard Council unable to make contact or even infiltrate Alvarez, this mission is undertaken with unexpected results.

Once Upon a Time (TV Show) - Would like this to be set in the Once Upon a Time show. We can discuss scenes but the bimbofication of Snow, Emma, or Regina is preferable. Scene is up for discussion. I'd prefer YC to be an original. We can pretend the real world is accessible, etc. I just want to see the dynamics when this occurs.

Can play on PM or Discord.

Discord: babybear4448

Back
Top Bottom