Mx Female Sexual combat

socksandties

Super-Earth
I’ve seen mention of this concept before, and it sounds fun but I haven’t had a chance to play it. The idea is that when a person cums, they are defeated. No matter the circumstance, if the character cums, they’re no longer a threat basically, for a certain period of time.

I could see this playing out in various scenarios. Perhaps your character is trying to rescue their friend. Or perhaps your character is a cia agent trying to infiltrate an enemy facility. Perhaps they’re in a bad part of town trying to get home. Could go many ways. But basically, various characters would try to subdue her and stop her or rob her or kidnap her… whatever, but if she can make them cum, they would either cease to be a threat or if necessary help to release her from bondage.

This is a very new concept for me so bare with me but hopefully it could be good fun. You can see my other thread to get more of a feel for me overall. But I’m very open to various kinks just depending on what you like. Just no gore or bathroom. I am particular about clothing. Casual is great with socks worn always.

If this peaks your interest shoot me a pm! Happy to talk it over and happy to have ooc chat too 😊

Back
Top Bottom