Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Harem RP!! (Fandoms and details inside!)

leeksantiques

Planetoid
This is my F-list!! Please take a look!!

NARUTO
  • I'm looking for a Naruto role-play set after the fourth great ninja war during the blank period. The blank period is a time of peace; I'd like to define that by keeping combat to a minimum. I do not want any combat; instead, I'd like the role-play to focus on slice of life.
  • I'm a 23-year-old woman. I only role-play with other adults over 18.
  • This role play will be a DOUBLE-UP and HAREM. That means you play your OC and my love interests, and I'll do the same. At most, there will be six characters, not including our OCs.
  • I'd like the role play to be separate universes from each other, meaning our OCs will never interact. '
  • I want someone to play Sasuke, Itachi, Obito, Madara, and Shisui for my OC, but I am willing to play anyone else for your OC.
  • I am semi-literate and literate. At a minimum, I'd like 300 words per post or a couple of paragraphs.

View attachment 40247

MASS EFFECT & AVATAR (JAMES CAMERON)
  • Plot: A bored ROB (random omnipotent being) decides to have a little bit of fun and transports Pandora and everything on it into Mass Effect verse. The appearance creates a massive energy burst that the Alliance notices and sends ships to investigate.
  • At least for my side, I'd like to have six crew members including my OC. Tonowari or Jake Sully, Garrus, Javik, Thane, Jaal, and Kal'Reegar.

Attachments

• 1723494195833.png
    1723494195833.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom